Why haven't you accepted Jesus into your portfolio?

Why haven't you accepted Jesus into your portfolio?

I'm an atheist.

Prayer won't help me make good investments.

No commies allowed.

>I'm an atheist.
And? Don't atheists want to help orphans? 10% benefits compassion international sponsoring. Christian or not, only assholes don't want to help kids.

Because I already have. Hodling over 2 million of these holy little fuckers. Planning on setting up a masternode once they're added. If this shit ever ends up being worth anything, I'll be riding lambos in heaven.

Lead dev says that a pool will be going up soon and that they're in talks with c-cex.

Which exchange is it traded on?

But commies are atheist, dummy.

Jesus doesn't allow diversification. Too risky.

Jesus, I didn't realize that the chinese loved god so fucking much. Like 80% of the network peers on the block explorer are chinks.

Chinks know an opportunity when they see it senpai, not mining biblepay and sigt is like begging to miss out on free money.

They don't. It's a networking opportunity for them to sell more crap to each other.

Fuck kids
Specially nigglets

exchange when , been solo mining for a while now

How to solo mine this?

>If I were to guess, I would think within 7 more days we will potentially have a presence on ccex, but I cant guarantee it yet.

Posted by the dev like an hour ago.

download the wallet
wait for it to sync (up to 1 or 0 hours is fine , its a bug)
go to tools : debug console
type in setgenerate true 64
wait for your cpu to ramp up (look at taskmanager)
use getmininginfo to see your stats (hashps is your hashrate)
refresh that command a few times every few minutes as hashrate seems to spool up

enjoy free shekels

I mined for weeks and received 0. Fuck solo mining

There are tons of Christian chinks actually

Let me guess, you did "setgenerate true -1" and were mining at like 500H/s. The miner doesn't fully utilize your CPU unless you manually set like 32-64 threads.

My lowest end rig is running at ~18kH/s and still gets at least 1 or 2 blocks a night.

Why is the cross right on top of Mecca?

> Alluha Akbar

Thanks bro, free shekels always good.

Open up a wallet, legit has prayers inside help window of the wallet. Like that is has the pre mandela effect lords prayer.

oh shiet, this a masternode coin too, looks good, hope i can solo mine enough for a node.

syncing fast enough.

Chinese have become like Proto-whites, once they get a majority of Christians next will be this white picket fence and 2.5 kids era, they'll smoke cigars all the time and enjoy the comedy stylings of Bob Hope (Chinese version).

The west will be the degenerates with their weird religions and communist atheism and Chinese will look down upon us because we aren't Saved.

China will be all about Guns, God, Government.

>wait for it to sync (up to 1 or 0 hours is fine , its a bug)

Try "addnode biblepay.inspect.network onetry". Synced fast the last time I had to sync one of my machines.

it usually just gets stuck at 0/1 hours as its expecting there to be more blocks? like its synced all blocks but still says out of sync , usually is good tho after like 15~30 minutes

and NEO

Is there any way to make this shit start mining on boot? My fucking rig crashes every few hours and I ain't got time for this shit.

worked like a charm, kicked into hyperspeed sync, thanks user.

Find your biblepay.conf and add

gen=1
genproclimit=whatever

Then set biblepayd to run at startup, which will depend on your OS.

You have 64 cores? What system do you have?

Jesus in the portfolio just brings conflict

the proclimit sets number of threads, not cores. I set my i5 at 28 threads, which leaves me a little for using the computer and gpu mining without affecting any hashrates. I can get 5-10% higher hashrate by bumping it up to 32 or 48, but then just having the biblepay wallet onscreen knocks two thirds off my nicehash hashrates.
>tfw more people getting on board will put me under 1% of total hash power

I lost faith in this shitcoin after it hardforked into protestantism, catholicism and orthodoxy

i have 6cores & 12 threads , i just like to add a failsafe number to make shure the cpu gets used fully , its a "it just works" kinda way of doing it

I promised myself I'll spend some of my BTC assets for the glory of Our Lord.

I did not yet decide what.

Btw I appreciate OP's pic, a cross inside Saudi Arabia.