Clif High Reports

Anyone have the latest one? Or telegram group chats willing to share?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/assets/veritaseum/#markets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's fearmongering at best, but it's mostly just bullshit.

Worth ignoring imo

He's been hyping up scams like veritaseum and populous for the last few months

He likes DGB

Baby boomers are going to get absolutely destroyed when they enter the shitcoin market in mass.

Clif is a baby boomer though, just one of the smart ones.

He also thinks we are living on a spinning ball hurling through space. So there's that.

I'd still like the latest pdf if any of you have access, honestly i dont have any better sources for predictions

so what

clif high is who got me into bitcoin and made me a damn nice profit. all you haters can piss off.

You're starting an argument here.

Isn't he pumping the Veritaseum scam now?

sometimes quickly sometimes slowly. I have come to realize 90% of everyone older than me is just a brainwashed fuck that has no wisdom or guidance to offer me and nobody knows what they are doing

how is veri a scam? i didn't buy it but plenty of people made thousands off that too from his recommendation.

He's smarter than most boomers by getting into crypto, but please don't listen to his terrible altcoin advice.

That depends on what you call a "scam"

If you got into the VERI token back in may you probably quintupled your ETH investment.

Whether or not this thing has legs is another story, but most who invested into it during the ICO have paid them selves back and more.

Who is a reliable source for crypto predictions then?

It's traded on one decentralised exchange and one address holds 98% of the fucking tokens

Yourself.

[citation needed]

I spend $99 for the latest Clif High Report and I don't like it. He says picture related about BTC.

ooo baby 13.8k BTC

better stock up boyos. 2017 is gonna be the last time we can.

coinmarketcap.com/assets/veritaseum/#markets

To me all his gobbledygook is like tea leaves he looks into and it brings out his own projections. He favors small block bitcoin with all its added kludges instead of big block bitcoin cash. He doesn't mention NEO or GAMECREDITS. He shills Russian stuff like russian sand.

willing to upload? some of us poorfags would really appreciate

he mentioned antshares in his june report and was very favorable towards it, does he say anything about ark?

WTF????

Do you speak english?

Nothing about ARK.

>people pay real money for a pdf full of obtuse word salad

I know I feel less than satisfied with my purchase. The following is kind of interesting.

I bought it too- that part does stand out.

The last report is alot better. He brings up alot of ICO's in this report but not alot of actual price markers, which would be way more useful.

how many omgs will get me a hairy chested bf like that

Because nobody cares about ark except a few biztards. It has no future

so basically hodl got it

So why invest in crypto if nation states fall LMFAO you gonna have internet in Mad Max world? You gonna trade crypto?

Fuck outta here.

Blockchain ain't shit in nuclear chaos world. And for all you smartass cypherpunk faggots larping your Blade Runner fantasies where you get to be the main char in your life vidya...suck it. Not happening for you or anyone else.

Gooks will probably nuke bitcoin miners or fuckin install some colossal firewall so no internet goes outside their land, shitstorm world and crypto don't match.

Guns and cash, sadly. Muh fiat? Now. Muh facts.

> hey don't kill me fellow scavenger who saw my house and my not-completely-ravaged car that might be useful for your horde...don't take my car...here...here's a nano ledger with - get this - 10000000000000000 digibytes!!!

>implying we all wont live in an online simulated reality while our bodies are rotting in stasis pods

Stay mad nocoiner

I can picture that. "Don't rape my luscious teen daughters, angry Mad Max guy. You can have all my Digibytes!" And then he says, "Digibytes! Now I'm really mad. AAAARRRRGGGGHH!!!"

Example of luscious daughter.

This is actually an amazing setup for a good comedy.

- don't take my life....have my digibytes!!!
DIGIBYTES?!?!? YOU PAJEET SHILL!!!
(takes out rusty sardine can and slices your neck)
- out of the woodwork your brother appears, again with some computer stick in his hands
WHAT IS THAT? - asks the scavenger furiously
I-It's.....my.....50 000 Ripples

* the scavanger stands baffled, not sure if these people are completely crazy and making fun of him or...

* decides to give him one last chance

- What do you mean, Ripple? What am I gonna do with it?

Ummm..Ripple will be used by the bankz soon! Here, I have a analog photo that I took with my polaroid before the Great Blackout, it's a screenshot of Twitter, CryptoGuru drew these amazing meme lines, attached a DiCapriotoast.bmp and hashtags #hodl and #moon, which is a high quality smart trading-speak

- Ya know what kid? I got only 5 shotgun shells left and it's my last resort for survival.

* puts both shells in a barrel

HEADSHOT

Got anymore screenshots? I'll tip you some LTC if you deliver.

giv report pls

You should write reports and sell them for $99 I'd buy icrypto mad max predictions