Construction 3D printing

hey Biz,
ruch user here with networth of 20+ million USD. crypto is cool in all but you will only make small gains as most of you have small money to invest. sure you might be lucky and moon and turn that 1k into 20k but thats all. you cant retire on 20k real estate is the way to go my anons. right now im closing escrow on a 10k sqft lot that is already cleared for me to build. normally it would cost me 650k to build a 10k warehouse the building would be a tilt up construction. however i want to explore the new tech of 3d concrete printing does any one know if this tech would be able to print a 10ksq warehouse? the height is around 26 ft. i know the tech is new but if i am able to start printing buildings and finish them before others for half the cost i would be arab prince rich. but im white! so lets make this white dude even richer for our white pride. jokes aside im curious for anons who know about this tech. pic related one of my cars.
>inb4 cars are a waste of money
>i have plenty.

lambo or gtfo

whats this a volkswagen? lambo or gtfo faggot

If I give you a throwaway Email will you send me details? I'm in the affluent suburbs of Chicago and I need out of here. Hiring? Will do any work. I'm white too. I could also guide you on crypto portfolio because you don't sound to confident in that area.

buy digibyte

1000 BULLS VS. 1000 JAGUARS IN THE NIGGER SAFARI

WHO WINS Veeky Forums?

GO

The fuck is this?
If you're really rich you buy a Koenigsegg

its just that since i lost over a million in the stocks before crypto gives me a certain type of feeling. i only have a couple hundred k in it for fun. hmmm why should i trust some one from Chicago white people dont need help
i also have a Mcclaren, but living where i live you really enjoy them so i just keep a few around and a few others in my vacation house

The fuck is this?
If you're really rich you buy a f-15

Pay someone to teach you how to use punctuation and capital letters.

But brother we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Yea but for all he knows you could be an Italian or worse.

Shaguar F type huh, how does it compare to the Amg GT

yeaaaaaa, i get that alot. i just tell them to fuck off
Italian >.> cant take that chance
ill take your advice
actaully pretty close. motor trend did a video on it, i chose the jag since not many people have it, and errrbody has a Mercedes :/

user I am just wondering, were you born into your money? if not did you wageslave to buy property?

I really want to start my own biz in buying and selling land/property ,but not on a real estate agent level, more like own a building and sell it, obv the biggest problem is lack of money, and I am still in school and 23 years old.

I had a plan to find other ppl who are intrested in the same idea as me, so I can pool my money and ideas with them ,but I don't know where to look for someone like that.

any advice how I can just jump into it? thanks user

contractor here. The government is looking at the same tech. But for now the system can only build with very precise dimensions. (lets say you have a slope, unstable terrain, unusual shape) you're Fucked. Logistics and as far as I know they haven't found a reliable material that fits all safety criteria. For now physical labor is cheaper. From a developer's perspective it seems that you have two options. One is to do own research hire, buy machinery construct. Huge cost but possibly create a unique opportunity. Second wait for govt. Or some entity to do it for you. wait and buy. Now I'm interested. How did you get started in RE. How much original capital? Where geographically? And what do you specialize in? BTW do own research I may be wrong someone somewhere is printing shit as we speak.

contact Eindhoven University of Technology
its in the netherlands

lambo=audi=volkswagen
lambotards BTFO

was not born into money. i wage slaved since i was 15 saving all the way until 22 i was able to save 100k. as you can see my lack of grammar skills. then i bought my first lot that had a forclorsure and kept rolling the dice on what might be the new up and coming areas my best deal was buying an old building for 1.5 million two years later sold same building for 6.5 since the area turned hipster.
finally an answer to waht im looking for. dam i guess im to early my point is if i can get a jump on the other contractors and builders i will be rolling more dough. Los angeles market read above of how i started its a short TLDR version
thanks user its seems i am to early and that companies have not adopted this tech yet but i hope soon.

Hello OP. Poorfag here, currently in EU university for the free educations. Tell me a way to become a millionaire in a maximum of 20 years.

>shit picture
>terrible grasp of English

You guys DO realize op is some larping young kid, right?

not sure about Europe. always try to exploit something that has been untapped. the only thing i have thought about is exploiting those peaceful muslims somehow idk how tho

If you can, the you will receive millions of monies from govt contracts alone. Cheaper cost. Less labor. Etc. Glad I can help. And now I need advice for a 21 year old user working hard overseas with 100k in the bank.

u might be ruch but u sound like a moran

I see, thank you. Also, I will be leaving this here in case you are feeling generous.

1A4BXAitAWemGYML6JoLTzmiTX2j8JthZp

I'd only recommend 3D printing for prototyping at this point. Maybe use it to plan out a scale model of a warehouse. But that cost really isn't worth it either.

Now take it on the inside of the windshield

Grammar has nothing to do with wealth. People who make money on real estate are very often fucking moron brainlets, it's pretty simple business, you buy shit in some place that you expect to moon and sell it later. You don't need to be smart or well educated to do it, you just need money to invest. It helps to know which areas are expanding to know what to invest into, but you might as well just make money blindly investing in shit.
If OP really made all money on his own then props to him I guess. Very often real estate magnates are people who inherited shit and sold it for money or rich people kids.

thanks for agreeing? well i would not do the crypto meme. also for Real estate i would suggest this is something you buy if you are in the same city that you want to buy. "hot market" 100k is a great place to start try to look up buildings that are going for auction or in the processes of foreclosure.
oh well i did drop out @ 15 but im hella rich im pretty sure everyone in Veeky Forums would take that trade.

what state/country are you in?

well market is pretty good here can sell the 10k sq ft once built for 330.00 a sq foot. so 600 k to build is fine for me.
im currently in mexico having fun at my vaca houses

7/5/17

wait how did you buy a property, what job did you have to get a 1.5million prpoerty.

Hi is this the gay for pay thread?