/ag/ user general

How does user stay user...?

Drugs, taxes, wives.... why does user stay user? Discuss

Pic related

If Verge could pop 10x like right now that'd be great
Until then I feel duped

Roadmap and dev look promising

Verge ($XVG) is the true anonymous cryptocurrency at the moment. It obfuscates the IP addresses of the users.

you just like it cause its low priced not cause of the tech

shilling is transparent

Why is its price so low, despite the volume?

No clue.

Accumulation happening

I've been following this coin for a while. It's been stable at 105-115 sats for a month. Tons of coins might contribute to the long accumulation phase. I do think it's primed for a pump.

"Accumulation" is becoming a bread and butter meme for flat graphs.

What algorithm is XVG using?? Cryptonote or some trusted setup bullshit?

Multiple algos. Like 5

You just want to take away everyone's hopes and dreams, don't you?

I was going to rebuttal, but quads confirm

Nice just bought 100k

This guy fux

thoughts on Zcoin anons? Pretty good tech, much better than zcash trusted setup BS

Is this good? Honestly those seems like security holes will be harder to find. And what does "non-public blockchain" mean? Isn't that a good thing is a security coin?

>privacy-focused
>shills a public blockchain
>caring about IP tracing

A public ledger doesnt matter when all IPs are obfuscated...

Privacy on a ledger allows for a few users to control most of the coin supply... I wouldn't hold a coin long term when I don't know whether or not 1-5 people could completely cash out leaving other users holdings bags. It's just retarded to "trust" a coin like monero.

And it leads to a massive security hole if IP's get uncovered by bad acting nodes. So no thanks, I'll stick with monero and my 10% gains yesterday rather than some hacked together (5 algorithms at once!!!!!!!!) crap

Monero's IP obfuscation is in alpha.