SP5

Here u go sp5

mega.nz/#!s2YVgDxa!IXpZDpttBD8-Zjn5fRO7BKdzVHS8fwmz--PCdobyXew

And share some profits if u can guys so i can leak something more offten : B9WscPPESQpcRCwAg5f6ER5CEGKfrUb1ci

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!xyxxmLhB!9RKE0qQQtTn2i-PA2U_VTXt6YKxM_VHNQANa9XIPIAI
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=826901.20280
youtube.com/watch?v=5_yGY8JC2uo
explorer.signatum.io/address/B9WscPPESQpcRCwAg5f6ER5CEGKfrUb1ci
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is this?

Miner for signatum skunk sp mod5 that kike who made it trying to sell it for 150euro

Thank you for sharing, if that is what it is. Even though I can't mine.

thanks, downloaded and started the program on my computer!

set the intensity to 15-18 for maximum stability

I keep it 17

somebody posted the sp3 hash on bitcointalk.
good luck to everybody downloading this one with no way to verify it

I just downloaded and tested it. I get the same hashrate as sp3 on my GTX 1080.

What's the hash for sp3?

Thanks for the log keys user

Enjoy your trojans, idiots.

i get 33 mh/s on both miners.

gpu isn't overclocked or configured in any way.

look at this post and then to bitcointalk ..i leaked sp5 just now 30mins ago to bitcointalk.And u can verifity it if you to stupid for that is your fault.There was countless breads how to know if its virus or not

every miner has false positives btw. are you new?

It cant be ...sp5 already is 6 proc more than for sp4 dont need to mention sp3.Maybe drivers or the limits on your cards.Dont know but its legit sp5

lol enjoy your wisdom eyes

>how to know if its virus or not

I'd be less concerned about it being a virus and more concerned about it mining into your wallet instead of mine.

Anyone with half a brain runs this shit in a VM anyways.

U realize u can config bat file and see where it goes? and that pool will show if hash rates match earnings? .. I just want more miners to join in until halving..i can sell this but i rather share it and get small donations from appreciating people

You realize that you can edit the source or even the binary to ignore the address in the config/command line arguments, right? The fact that you're playing retarded and pretending that you don't know that is proof enough that you probably did fuck with it.

It is as easy as checking if your minning wallet gets sig or not..

>e that you can edit the source or even the binary to ignore the address in the config/command line arguments, right? The fact that you're playing retarded and pretending that you don't know that is proof enough that you probably did fuck with i
check it

Do you have the file hash (i.e. MD5) of the legit sp-3 miner?

If i distributed custom malware i'd definitely tell others how to "check they don't have malware"

Thanks m8 but
>nvidia
Literally worthless, no one should use nvidia cards for mining

this

amd cards are SHITE for mining sigt. wtf are you talking about

md5 matches...idk how you got this, but im gonna find out

>tfw amd

>20 MH/s on a $199 card
>SHITE
kek nvidiots

But mining SIGT is more proftable than mining Eth.

not talking about eth here what the fuck
can you mine sigt at 20 MH/s with a 200 buck nvidia card?

thx for this. i donated keep up the leaks user.

that 200$ card is currently selling for 400 used

>currently
who the fuck cares
I got my preordered at $199 like any sane person would do

/biz in a nutshell

Here are the hashes of the sp3 executable I've been using for a few days in a sandbox. I also monitored its network activity, it seems to be legit:

File: ccminer.exe
CRC-32: 482bb753
SHA-1: 1f9e9ab94e6995320406a9e2377021dff48cb8a1
SHA-256: 6077707c217de5926a8de535050a8de6349a2862a7efaf1fba806c558974a3b1
SHA-512: f9f3dcd7622bf793840c76e488b4bfda0b8b8c17f1c184a11092cc607677b0a6815d3985d09f6c3e55930feb2f129e61a22a636d1099589f7f8c185eee758fbc
MD5: 78b791482af88bb3f41e95ef1b6bd266

can someone ELI5

We all LARP success with this miner and send donations to OP until his trojan/keylogger finds a whale on the hook, at which point he will distribute profits back to all donators

My error:

ccminer-x64 is not recognized as an internal or external comman, operable program, or batch file.

This appears only for a split second and then dissapears. Had to take a video recoring to catch what it said.

This is when I run my bat file

osmoene confirm it works

It works i can post sp3 sp4 and CWI miners to..

someone halp

I always get that too, only 32 bit ccminer ever works for me. 1070 for what it's worth.
I've tried 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, all 64 bit versions fail, insta-crash style.

Edit your bat files

can you show me your bat file?

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

ccminer -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106 -u login.worker -p pasword --cpu-priority=3 -i 20
pause

U to using wrong bat i think

the u- login.worker part

is that my email: [email protected]

how's those word with amd cards?

U owe me sigt

it's probably your [pool username].[worker name]

for your problem try my bat to ...

thank you but this doesnt answer my question

it goes u- MININGPOOLLOGIN.USER

is the MININGPOOLLOGIN the email address that I use to login in to themining pool website?

some people are just too retarded to help

Go to the same spot i screencapture..create a worker and look closer ..... login.worker the. Password on that screen

got it - i see now

it still closes immediately when i run it. god fucking damnit

I'm only getting 18-20mhs on my 1070s... 150mhs total for 8 cards. It seems low. I'm using aikapool pool... Could the pool have something to do with it? Tried cc miner and Sgt both. Same setup nets 246mhs with claymore

Dont know but can post them for a donation kek. cwi is still testing word is that it's fastes for me it runs a little bit faster like 3% but it's tied to cwi mining pool and i stay loyal..

windows+r
cd [path to miner]
run bat file and have window remain open to see what went wrong

Yeah i heard that for some people sp5 is slover than sp3 (sp3 runs on cuda8 sp5 on cuda 7) i can post sp3 sp4 sp5 and fastest beta test cwigm miner

ccminer -a skunk Or ccminer-x64 in bat file if x64 replace it with only ccminer like in my bat .

Not sure which one I'm running... All I know is cc2.2

Which is better, pool mining or self mining? I just started self mining with this skunk algorithm by changing the wallet address in the bat file. I am running on a NVIDIA Gaming Laptop from 2012.

they have devfee ? how to turn it off?

I'm getting 26 MH/s on my 1070, 45 MH/s on my 1080ti

u are runing unmoded basic version ccminer2.2 .mods i post goes for 150euro .Like i said this mod i posted is better but for some with high end cards sp3 ...avarage is 27 so your miner is bad

yourwebsiteusername.yourminersusername faggot

pool mining offcourse.
Dont know but u surely dont donate to me 8 sigs so far

Hey I've got my desktop mining right now but I have a laptop with a 960 that I might as well put to use. Problem is when I try to set up the miner, it autodetects the Intel chip rather than the video card. Anyone had the same happen to them?

If is true, I will give some signatums.

Upgrade to the latest driver (384.94)
Use 100% tdp.
Memclock -500, coreclock as far up as possible. (+150 or +200 or more)
max potency
But like i said some say sp3 is better might drop it and cwi after few hours

post sp3 please

wait don, i thout it was a problem with 1070s but sp5 mod works fine.

Donate some sigies plz
mega.nz/#!xyxxmLhB!9RKE0qQQtTn2i-PA2U_VTXt6YKxM_VHNQANa9XIPIAI

No realy guys i pay for them .How i can want to share sp6 after release?
B9WscPPESQpcRCwAg5f6ER5CEGKfrUb1ci

One of the devs shared this lads

I told you if is legit I will send you some in payment but the antivirus is just hopping like shit. How can trust you?

lol look at the code guys

i see what you did there OP

what

The .bat is pointing to an address.

WHAT DID HE DO

Nice. Signatum will be one of the few cryptocurrencies that is actually used for exchanging goods.
It's a donation address you retard.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=826901.20280 go there and look for hashes or smtg dont have time to prove myself yeah because sp take fee ... da fuck mate do u even know smtg about sp minner?
not mine i dont touched the files puted to mega as i got them

was mining this first couple of days, getting 1000 a day, saw it get drastically harder, stopped running with 12 1070's...is it still worth mining it at this point, pull like what 20 a day now if that...?

still worth .. halving in few days so until then its good to go

how do I mine into my wallet?

youtube.com/watch?v=5_yGY8JC2uo

This didn't win the contest did it...

when is this halving business and where do you think that will take the price, can you refer me somewhere to read more about it?

Started, but don't see anything on my worker page indicating anything is happening.

Anything good for AMD?

fucking bump

Screen of cmd bat example u used and try to refresh page

explorer.signatum.io/address/B9WscPPESQpcRCwAg5f6ER5CEGKfrUb1ci No support for op from fags

I mine slowly with one GPU but I sent you 10 coins m8. You're alright OP

Thx kind sir

this nearly doubled my hashrate
5 sigt for you

Thx mate glad to be at help