What are some naughty things you do at work?

what are some naughty things you do at work?
>Stocking shelves
>Pack of cookies
>Punch the top of the pack so all the cookies crumble
>Put it on the shelf for some sap to buy it
with people like me about, is anyone truly safe

YOU EVIL BASTARD!

>work as a barista
>will reuse old milk
>use curdled whip cream
>ask for a skinny drink? just gonna say sure lol and give you a normal one, full sugar, regular milk
>serve old dry food
M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

I am going to kill both of you in your sleep. Know this.

basted onseki

no wonder my cookies were all broken :(

r9k: Veeky Forums Edition

>ask for decaf? going to go full on caffeinated
Enjoy sleeping tonight xD

fuck you

I once worked at a Fast food joint. EVERY time someone complained they got a loogie in their mayonaise

>take 15 minute paid break
>take 22 minute paid break instead
I used to be a BAD BOY cutting into Mr. Shekelstein's profits!

99% of customers are major picky faggots

get a regular coffee like a man

>customer asks how old the coffee is
>"5 minutes, just made it!"
>reality its been sitting there for at least 2 hours

>Supposed to take a 30 and two 15 minute breaks in the day, all split up
>Take them all at once and go tan out back

Nobody's gonna stop me

>at work
Pls pleb

>at work?
L O L
buttblasted wagies, thank you for supporting me. While you work for Mr. Shekelberg and play with your coins on breaks i get guaranteed monthly income from the government to do whatever I please. Already accumulated some BTC, ETH, XMR and NEO with it too, git gut noobs

>supposed to take 2 breaks
>come late and leave early instead
bossman never saw it coming

One of these days, you will find yourself lying on your deathbed, alone, surrounded by nobody, and you will realize you were a shitty person. Nice job, assmonkey.

Until someone with caffeine intolerance or heart trouble comes along, asks for a normal decaf, you serve him normal caffeinated coffee, he goes into arrythmic shock and sues your fucking ass.

Enjoy spending 10 years in county jail minimum.

Anyone who has a reaction to certain foods that is so bad that it could seriously harm them should never be able to sue anyone that prepares there food for them. If you are such a fucking risk, you need to make your own food or you should have to pay an enormous amount more for others to have to take the damned risk of making sure your weak ass doesn't die because COFFEE.

>customer wants a strong coffee, has a long drive ahead of him
>give him decaf with a smile
LOCK ME UP

The vast majority of health problems are imagined. If gluten or caffene or peanut butter will really kill them, they will make that perfectly clear. They're usually just fucking hypochondriacs.
It's rich that people come into these greasy shit houses and order this fucking processed slop, but they can't have fucking gluten because it "messes with them". Tubby you are EATING CANCER. Working fast food made me despise fat people and turned me against government healthcare. Every last Wendys, Mcdonalds, etc needs to be burned

>retarded customer on phone
>do you get your phone service through your internet provider?
>ya
>reset your router
>*Click*

Or maybe when someone asks for decaf they should just get decaf

Die.

>but muh capitalism
>sells you pink meat paste made up of dogfood and dust

I cancel at least two classes every semester and tell my students there was some kind of emergency, but really I lay in bed and Veeky Forums all day