>3300

10k by the end of the year

gobbled the fuck up
>pic related

What is happening?! is it being manipulated or this a genuine moon? I bought in June, I don't know what the sun looks like, I have never been above the surface.

Will it transcend space and time now?

Mother of God

Tfw spent my btc I've hodled since I bought at 3k in June, yesterday finally on dnms

At least part of it is everyone dumping their free BCC which in turn is pumping BTC
But geez man who knows

Why am I seeing no lambo brag posts? Did none of you plebs buy the dip and can afford dropping some coin now at new highs for lamboland? Or are you all holding your shekels tight, afraid to miss higher gains

BTC only goes up when jerks put FIAT into it. Trading BCC for BTC should not drive the price up relative to cuck bucks.

Yeah but dumping BCC might act as a catalyst because it is increasing demand for BTC.

What is supply and demand?

That doesn't make any sen-

OH, I get it. I get it now, I completely understand your fascinating perspective on how the markets work. Wow, really insightful!

Hey, while we're here, I have a prototype of a new device designed to guarantee restful dreamless sleep. It's the future! If you buy in for only $2,000 I can have 3 boxes of the product to you in no time and you can sell them for twice the price. Everybody wins, and sleeps very well!

WE GOING TO 4K, HOLD ON!

great just bought 100k

no

>tfw never bought btc and only bought eth at 200

I had 8 BTC, dumped BCC and now I have 9 BTC. How is that not creating demand you dimwit?

16-07-2017 0.008576
20-07-2017 0.021141
22-07-2017 0.029188
25-07-2017 0.030033
3-08-2017 0.030369

I have a profit of 40 Euro. :)

Do I sell and buy when it dips again? Or just hodl until we reach the moon.

You can also use them to ensnare females.

because you can't get bcc by buying btc anymore you dimwit.