Minimum $$ needed for entrance to lambo land?

Whats the mimimum number need for lambo land
2million or closer to like 5million. Im more of a porsche guy though

Other urls found in this thread:

jamesedition.com/cars/lamborghini/aventador-lp700-4/lamborghini-aventador-for-sale-10005778
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2million is not a lot of money. At least not in America.

I'm going to S2000, MX5 and old MR2 land

i dont know, i think you can get a lambo for a couple of $100k's tho

such a waste to use that much cash on a meme car tho

>t. 13 year old kid who watches too many movies

It really isn't though. I'm 31 and if I wanted to just retire right now. If need at least 3.5million. And that is living in a modest city where the cost of living is average.

you can retire on 500k if you invest it wisely. don't be a dummy.

100k if you want to blow it all

5 mil if you're not retarded

You're an idiot.

retard, you can retire with 500k or less, if you dont waste it drinking every weekend like a retard

2 million is plenty to retire, and buy fun stuff too, but you obviously cant travel the world and buy expensive tranny prostitutes to fuck your ass all the time

you suck with money

>T.17 year olds

500K rofl. Health insurance alone would be 1200 a month for just the wife and I. 3.5 million period. Unless you want the neet lifestyle and never do anything fun.

Lambos are shit cars that will drain all your money on their expensive and constant maintenance.

If you want a decently priced sports car with your gains just get a
[spoiler]Corvette[/spoiler]

Im more of a cant-afford-a-lambo guy though

FTFY

500k is plenty enough to live a normal life. Money isn't going to make you happy.

500K is hardly enough for 35 years. That won't even cover health insurance retard. God some of you are complete fucking morons.

500k is easily enough to retire on if you're smart about it. You're an idiot.

2M is only 80K in passive income, arguably less with today's low yields.

80K/yr will not maintain a Lamborghini lifestyle.

I'd say 5M at least, 10M to be safe.

lambo is just a rebadged audi
buying the r8 is the true redpill

for 500K you are able to buy property in slavland that will generate you more money than average family earns combined

This.
Most people will never have 500k$ in todays money. In my country (Germany) 700k€ is cut off for being in the top 1% of individuals (not households).

>Health insurance alone would be 1200 a month for just the wife and I
Only in America

25 million if you buy new, 10-15 million if you buy used.

Then again, why the fuck would you buy a fucking Lamborghini? There are better, more cost-effective ways to get top tier pussy, you know. Put yourself in proximity of hot women and have status that they can see. Buy a modeling agency, a tanning salon or something. Then hire yourself a chauffeur. If you really want to drive fast, loud, expensive cars, join a car club and take different cars for a spin every once in a while.

True but you're still an idiot.

Seriously. If you really like Lambos, great, but it's just not cost effective for getting top-tier pussy.

There's a very particular type of person who drives a lambo. The overwhelming majority of rich people just drive a comfortable ordinary luxury car like a mid-tier BMW/Mercedes/Lexus or a Jeep Grand Cherokee or some total normie car.

The real answer is $1million. 100K. 900k in some investment=80-90k salary a year in divs.

>Health insurance alone would be 1200 a month
HAHAHAH
get out of that shitty country and you can retire on 200k or 300k

what if he gets cancer?

Faggot unless you are obese you just need catastrophic.

Spend some time on your health and know your risk factors.

>I spend $1200 for premiums

Yeah, you're a fucking retard

You don't actually have to get a Lamborghini. It's just a goal point whereby you COULD afford one.

I'm a Porsche guy too, OP, but you should be worth at LEAST 3 million USD before even thinking about buying a "Lambo"

And by Lambo, we all mean Aventador or better, right? We don't mean that horrible cheap piece of shit Huracan. Looks plastic.

But yeah, Lambo land is 3 mil USD liquid and this is assuming you already own your home, are healthy/in shape/good diet, etc.

jamesedition.com/cars/lamborghini/aventador-lp700-4/lamborghini-aventador-for-sale-10005778

>$395,900

So yeah, I'd say 3 million if you've already got your own home and everything else in order. Even then, that's a bit low ball, but shit, if you really wanted one, you won't go broke buying one.

>Pic related is my "Lambo" though
But i'll be getting rid of those rims for the stock ones, for fucks sake

>$2 million
i mean maybe if you want to buy a lambo to live in it...

Lambo land does not literally mean acquiring lambos

It's a state of mind

Lambo land is love

Lambo land is life

can't get catastrophic if you're over 30, which you probably will be when you retire. unless obamacare is gone

Just rent a Lambo or whatever when you want to impress someone. Let somebody else deal with all the servicing, cleaning, storage, etc... etc..

Probably about 10 million if you don't want to be embarrassed driving it around. What I mean by that is that it can't be your only car (you aren't driving your Aventador to pickup groceries are you?), so you'll need a day-to-day car as well. Then you'll need a proper house to store both cars, and it'll need a garage. You aren't going to park your Lambo on the street are you?

For the house, you don't want to be the guy who owns in a Lambo but is making payments on his mortgage. That reeks of insecurity and financial irresponsibility. So you'll have to pay off the house immediately. And you also don't want to be the guy who parks a $250k car in a $250k house, right?

It gets geographic at this point, but in CA where I'm from, you can expect to pay at least $3-5m to buy a house worthy and respectable to house a Lambo in without seeming to be a retard/loser/small dick.

After that, you'll still need at least a million for living off of, day-to-day expenses, property tax, etc. Add to that maybe 2-5m in long term cash for investments and Veeky Forums related stuff.

So ultimately, you're looking at about double your initial estimate of $2-5m. You'd probably want bare minimum $5m, and $10m if you want to be comfortable and look like you deserve to own a Lambo.

>recent millionaire
>don't want lambo
>prefer to just walk
Get on my level

>millionaire
>lambo land
LMaAO

not quite

I'm closer than you'll ever be.

I've already surpassed you retard, lol

Jesus Christ, the insecurity is extreme.
What the fuck are you talking about faggot?

shit like that would't be a problem around here. You can get a 4000sqft house with a nice yard in the suburbs here for like 300k or go a bit up north and buy a nicer house on some land for 600

He's wrong about literally everything anyway

You don't NEED any of that. Do whatever you want, just don't go broke trying to own a lambo, ffs.

Look mate, there's nothing to stop you from making $200k, buying a used Gallardo and renting a single bedroom at $1200 a month. But that's not what OP is asking. OP is asking how much it costs to live a lifestyle commensurate with owning a Lambo.

Anything less than what I said is retarded, unless you live in Arkansas or something.

Fully loaded Tesla P100D and a Badass custom corvette

Much cheaper to maintain overall. You fucks aren't thinking of how expensive a replacement anything is on these lambos.

Uh huh.

forgot to mention insurance rates.

Those combined would drain your balance in no time.

Your post is complete bullshit, lad. You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, lmao.

>don't want to be embarrassed driving it around
What?
>you don't want to be the guy who owns in a Lambo but is making payments on his mortgage.
It depends entirely on your personal situation
>That reeks of insecurity
Lmao
>And you also don't want to be the guy who parks a $250k car in a $250k house, right?
And why's that again?
>It gets geographic at this point
Lol
>but in CA where I'm from, you can expect to pay at least $3-5m to buy a house worthy and respectable to house a Lambo in without seeming to be a retard/loser/small dick.
>retard loser small dick if you drive a lambo and live in a reasonable house not some overpriced le modern la trash
Jesus Christ, you're a fucking faggot, aren't you? Do you actually take dick in the rear?
Small dick? You sound like a bitter women, ffs.

>You fucks aren't thinking of how expensive a replacement anything is
>Tesla
>Notoriously shitty build quality
>Shit literally falls off
>Basically prototypes at this point
>Batteries cost fucking thousands to replace

I'll give you one thing though, the p100 is a beautiful car. I think even critics of Tesla have gone on record saying it's one of the most beautiful cars for what it is, ever.

Top fucking kek.

You remind me of the hicks I used to live with back in my hometown in the boondocks. Get a little bit of money and they drop it on a 'Vette and bring it back home to the trailer park.

Guess it's true what they say. Money can't buy class.

t. trashy user

Tesla is about to overtake a lot of competitors so might as well get used to them.

The battery degradation is fucking 23 miles per every 100k miles

So at 315 miles a charge after every how many every miles per year you normally drive. I'm at around 24k per year. So it would take me 4 years to get bumped down to 292 a charge.

Battery replacements range from 12k to 50k iirc but that should lower substantially as the gigafactory is built and tesla expands. So if you get one now you would want a batter in maybe 8-16 years depending on how you drive.
>b-but my costs

Not a fanboy but they are leading in innovation right now and will be smashing the big 3 soon.

Just quit being retarded and actually do some research

Lambos are retarded.
Buy a rolls

Mate, you need to do research. I'm a fan, but they are notoriously shit build quality.

Sure thing

Rolls are overpriced as fuck. Your basically buying an X year old name, that's it. Their build quality is poor recently too. The bespoke options are meh and cost a fortune.

Honestly, a medium priced car is best option. Or a classic, etc.

>buying into the air cooled meme

Veeky Forums would like to have a word with you...

It's the dream car, lad. Wouldn't even care if it cost a fortune in maintenance (it does)

Fuck sports cars honestly. If I'm rich as fuck I'm gonna be comfy too. I've been looking at the Jag F-Pace honestly.. you guys know anything like this but better?

Even if I was rich as fuck, I'd still drive a Rav4 with all options or something. Something casual that appears responsible when I need it.

sitting in a Tesla while browsing this thread

>retire on 500k
>yfw you realize there are people out there that make 500k every year

Lol

Just 1 NRON in 2018

lambos are bullshit.

Buy a house and a top tier car used from all the normie companies:

Corvette Z06 (100k car new, but can be bought for 25-50k last year's model) 2015+ look great; 600+ HP supercharged V8

Subaru WRX STI, can be bought brand new $40k tops, and I bet would spank a lambo.

These are my plans.

>t. poorfag

lol. 2mil will only get you like 70-80k annual interest at reasonable risk level

10 mil is where you can actually breathe and be financially independent

everyone in this thread is retarded holy shit

All I want is a condo in FL, a boat, and a Tesla.

>He doesn't want to change the world and achieve immortality via legacy
Embarrassing

Veeky Forums in a nutshell. Retards, LARPers, sociopaths and losers fueling themselves with hatred for jew bogeymen, WHILE barely secretly wanting to be the jews.

I should find another source of info on crypto. There is always the odd insightful comment but I'm bored sailing on the shitsea.

Where do you live that you don't pay 1200 a month for health insurance?

Yeah if you don't respect Clinton, Soros, Rich et al type figures but you want to speculate in coins, pump and dump, disinfo memes etc you are a hypocrit. so many on Veeky Forums are jealous haters. You're dishonest Jew if you want a lambo from crypto and everything degenerate.

>get rid of miata
And you're literally me.
You're missing just one ride friend.