All aboard the SIGT space vessel. To the Pluto it goes!

All aboard the SIGT space vessel. To the Pluto it goes!

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=SIGT_BTC
internal.signatum.io/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SIGT is very chill and forgiving. Even the people who called me a pajeet scam are welcome on this space ship. Get on board quick though. Moon man awaits, baby.

It’s gonna hit 20k+ once it hits bittrex.
>screen cap this

>tfw only 5k siggies

am I gonna make it bros?

What happened to the masternodes?

>tfw only 300 sigs

jesus man, I'd give you some of mine if I wasn't a total poorfag

1k Siggies but feeling good

Masternodes aren't currently in roadmap, but 5% POS is. Masternodes would require a hard fork.

15k siggies. Feeling positively b u l l i s h

I already made like 15 cents.

stay strong sigtmarine... your efforts will be rewarded

god FUCKING DAMMIT I was going to use my last .003 BTC to move it over to cryptopia, pay the fees, and have .001BTC to turn into sigt but nooooooo I got scared and hit cancel at the last second.

Never give in to fear user, it's the mind killer. I learned this the hard way

>tfw only 300 btc

This is how you sound right now.

Lol more than 20k sats. This shit will go to at least $2. Bittrex listing plus new Sig marketplace where vendors can apply for Sig pay use. To the moon!

I am a sigtmarine

Too late to buy a little? I'm poorfag so it won't matter much

Probably

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take

Bought 100. What's the worst that can happen?
*loses all money, ever*

we are the sigtmarines

Marines were right. It wasn't just another Pajeet shilling scam like we normally see on biz. they had actually been trying to warn us about the impending spaceship launch to the moon. I should've heeded their word but FUDers clouded my vision. Curse you damn FUDers. i will see you fuckers in hell.

where do i buy? i'm retarded, sorry.

It's never too late broski, get in the spaceship and leave the FUDders on planet Earth.

just buy now, panic when it drops 60%, sell it, and then post your pink wojak when it pumps up 40% from where you sold
that is the Veeky Forums way

That is why whenever I need to move btc from one exchange to another one I never use btc directly.

I bought all in dgb. Moved it to cryptotia. Almost instant transaction. Sold it for btc and bought my sigs at 750 sats. Didn't have to pay that shitty 100k btc fee and still got to make excellent profit.

cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=SIGT_BTC

get on board, brah

Been mining SIGT for a week. Double the profit of any other coin and keeps rising.

The big miners haven't jumped on board yet cause it's not on any big exchanges. Hopefully we get another week of profitable mining before china spikes the difficulty.

Dropping now, when should I sell? I'll buy the dip anyways, since it's all but confirmed that Bittrex will list it soon.

Does Bittrex follow any coin on Twitter they don't list, or eventually list?

Nah big miners did jump in. One of the top 5 addresses is a Chinese Mining whale. Btw, he's ecstatic at the possibilities for sigt.

I'm not selling til trex. Then hopefully ill double my holdings during the fomo and crash.

I'm not selling until 20k sats baby. and even then only a little.

I'm not mining but someone said the hashrate jumped up massively over the past few days so the big boys are on board already. The reward halving is going to bring mining back down to earth as some lose interest.

Like the above said, not really worth selling at this point. Too many good rumors and vibes from SIGT right now.

Looks like I'll hold. Thanks.

not really. but the block halves within few days. once it hits half, that the point of no return.

poorfag reporting for duty! -i-i want to be a sigtmarine... can i please have some good sir?

BPrDDYkpnXtFsV1RVhLyrCWADrAppfXH1c

that coin have everything to be serious player in near future.
-growing community
-active devs
-HUGE hashrate (internal.signatum.io/)
-interesting roadmap

And its fucking 2 weeks old. Already 4mln market cap and its still unknown coin. Try to google it.

Shh.

Don't tell people. Veeky Forums is still accumulating. How the fuck can we all get lambos if you let the cat out of the bag?

Fuck off.

just sent 100k bitcoins!!

unironically buying more at 1800

not sure we're going back there senpai

this moontrain has no brakes

>Shh.
>Don't tell people. Veeky Forums is still accumulating. How the fuck can we all get lambos if you let the cat out of the bag?

I jump almost all in at 600 so now Im just watching.

Hey guys make some room on the rocket ship for this new sigtmarine, lets go to the moon!

I feel like an idiot buying in this late, but I hope to make some decent gains once it hits bittrex.

dude. even the people who bought at 4.9k are gonna see sick gains. you're doin great.

Its easy $1 coin. You will be good

just got to hold to $100 and its lambo time baby

whats so special about this coin?

N-nothing. Don't buy it.

I'd tell you but i know 100% that you're just a hater setting up his hate speech about how sigt sucks, so just spare us and leave.

Why wouldn't he just say his hate speech then? You sound sensitive about you investment decisions.

Not really I just want to know what differentiates it from other coins. pls say.

Meme magic. Really.

DGB was also meme magic. Worked out for 2 weeks before crashing and burning. So we wait 2 weeks and short this or what?

DGB was a month

From what I can tell it has a new algo (skunkhash).

And the good thing is that it isn't manipulated like most other coins we see surging each day. This coin has no premine or ICO to give others an advantage when it comes to capital gains, it's intended to be used the way it is, as a currency, as in you buy things. And it has a great block reward. The thing about the coin is since it has no premine or ICO it's fully dependent on people mining it and making it available on market, thus there can't be a manipulation of the project developers who premined it or some whale who bought a shit ton on a scammy .

its going on bittrex soon

This. It's also got pretty good privacy features, but I see it as being a slightly less militantly private, more family friendly version of Monero, especially if its plans for a marketplace for legitimate goods ever comes to fruition.

if it goes well your going to lambo land with me

>7154 SIGT

kek

6 K here, lambos soon. just wait for stock market to crash and all crypto will moon.

oh wow almost half of its ATH
will the bagholders exit now, or will they watch it crash again and spam even harder?

Just 1 SIGT? Those are some cheap phones

Sigt is worth $100 by Jan

oh that makes sense then, but it would make the laptops a bit overpriced

and why are you counting an ATH that shouldn't have even happened? some retards FOMOed. so what?

Apple goes balls deep

The sigt ship is the best ship.
This coins going places.

Is there going to be fomo after 2k tonight?

i just bought 2 btc worth which gave me about 110k sigt.

what price do i need it to be till im a millionaire?

you can't do simple math by yourself bro? lol

now $1 is like 34000sat

Are we going to break 2k tonight?

>tfw jumped early enough to mine and settle for a next gen video card for mining

>tfw only 4,700 sigs

Fugg

seems possible bro. i'm loving this very steady climb up as opposed to the FOMO retard session we had previously.

You would need about 300k SAT to be a millionare. I'll hope with you.

I bought 18k @ 740, it's already paid for itself. For every penny it rises I gain another $180. I plan on dumping another $500 into this baby as soon as my BTC order goes through.

Go little coin go!

Feels good. I have enough for a RX Vega. I'll buy it for release price and start mining the shit out of it, if the hash is high as they say.

WHY IS IT GOING DOWN? REEEEEEEE

>PoW for 100 days
>no premine but the devs mine for 100 days
>PoS comes out
>the rich get richer
Love these coins.

fuggg :(

Spaaaaaaace!!