Is this the floor?

Is this the floor?

it's about $200 lower

The floor is like 25 bucks

Nope, sub 100$ is. Alt market is dead, BTC is the only coin worth holding until november hardfork.

if the difficulty adjusts again and the miners come over to bch, yes.
if the difficulty does not adjust and the miners leave the chain, the floor is $0.

no 0.01$ is the floor

U guys really dont think itll rebound?

Its conspiracy fukin with us, jihan gonna fix the difficulty and then everyone will be seeing that Bitcoin cash is #1

jihan is not even mining it.

You think he'd show his cards by mining it?

Hell for all we know there may be a warehouse full of asics brand new never turned on just waiting for the day of the coup.

It will. Every shitcoin pumps at some point.

$1 by tomorrow

That's 5D SHA256 chess, you bozo.

Jihan will return stronger than ever, the GookCoin will rise! Muahahahahahah!!!!

t. bought 50 @ .51 (I payed premium, I wanted it really bad)

Have you tried actually using Bitcoin Cash?

It's the slowest shit ever. I made a transfer yesterday from my wallet to Bittrex. Only 13 confirmations on 20.

who is stupid enough to sell their BCC this low. it's definitely undervalued at this point.

Whenever I feel bad about my mistakes, I just look at BCCucks and have a heart laugh

>Only 13 confirmations on 20.

You buffoon, that's because Jihan takes EXTRA STEPS to verify your blocks, he inspects them manually. This ain't no pajeetcoin you fuck.

BCC masterrace will rule you soon and we won't ever, EVER, give you our bags.

What are you talking about, it's worth like $5.

Aaaah good one. You're a funny guy. Chicks must like you.

uh huh. you seriously think BCC is worth $5? you're just drinking the Veeky Forums koolaide on this one.

Bitcoins dont have value. They're meaningless.