Not sorry

I'm not sorry for Assyrian and Babylonian conquests, according to the biblical fairytales the Jews slaughtered every living thing on the land their tribal god gave to them, completely annihilating every nation south of Lebanon and West of the Dead Sea, leaving only little girls alive to be forcefully married to the men who murdered their families. The Akkadians invented the very concept of civilization.

I'm not sorry for the Mujahideen conquests, our ancestors courageously fought to drive Europe and their corrupted depraved version of Christianity out of the Orient and Africa, if it weren't for their value our entire civilization would be under White tyranny. That same heroic spirit still flows through the blood of our people today as proven by the brave resistance the Ba'ath parties of Iraq and Syria, the Houthis in Yemen, Hezbollah in Lebanon, Jamahiriya in Lybia and many other examples to count put by giving body and soul to fight the European colonialists and their genocidal agenda.

I'm not sorry for slavery, every race on planet has practiced slavery at one point or another, the first code of laws every written described how slaves should be treated, under Caliphates the slaves had chance of social rising, they could join the army and had to be treated with a minimun amount of dignity, slavery also wasn't based on racism like in Europe.

I'm not sorry for the conquest of Iberia and al-Andalus, the savage Celtic and Romans slaughtered the first inhabitants of the peninsula the Phoenicians who were part of the East and of our people as a whole, the greatest historical sites in ''Spain'' is from the Andalusian era and more would've existed if the European barbarians didn't burn scriptures and demolished important sites.

No Near Eastern/North African should be ashamed of who they are.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_North_Africa
youtube.com/watch?v=IKJY3Z9niqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>No Near Eastern/North African should be ashamed of who they are.
I concur. No one should be ashamed what their ancestors did, because it's in the past and we have to move forward, even if we wish to stay in the past. Stop the guilt trips. I'm proud that my ancestors called crusades on your ancestors, and they slaughtered men and women. I'm proud that they enslaved people and killed millions because they could and had to. And I'm proud that your proud, because there's nothing wrong with being proud of your ancestors.

Good
Ancestral guilt is for cucks, and cuckery is for white people

Good.

today op wasn't a faggot

I'm not sorry that you're family is getting their heads cut off by ISIS right now

What was the original video called?

>and cuckery is for white people
Fuck you too buddy.

As a Levantine Jew who's family comes from Algeria, Lebanon, and what is now known as the current state of Israel, I like this post, a lot.

You almost got me until "white tyranny", only an amerifag would use this expression, try to not use it the nest time you try to LARP.

Apart from that good post, ramadan karim brother

>white tyranny
Reminder that ancient North Africa was white. You´re a rape baby with identity issues.

Why do they have swords?

Because they want to cut/pierce the other guy?

Not him but we got darker by having a few babies with sub-saharan women. And a lot of maghrebis are still light skined.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_North_Africa

Arabs are humanity's last hope for freedom

Never go sub-saharan.

Freedom from what?

Freedom from a suicide bomb every week.

EPIC JOKE !!!!!!!! XD

Now go back to bed kiddo

>reddit memes
>reddit spacing
You have to go back.

>i'm not sorry for slavery
You will be sorry for slavery soon enough soower ke bachche

But the question is, are you sorry for backstabing the Osmani Khalifa and spilling Muslim blood for Angl*s?
protip: you should

arab nationalism was a mistake

islam is knows no race

I like your style OP
But what do you think of ISIS?

>this is the right answer.
Good to hear ,Arab. so lets restore the Khalifa and take back what is ours

Not OP but literally an American creation.
No tinfoil hat needed when there's explicit documents and the Hillary emails stating that (((they))) want to destabilize Syria at Isr*els behest

My brother

just think if varus didnt happen ud have a roman greater germania 2000 years ago

Except this is not true, you idiot. There is no mention of her founding ISIS in those leaks.

obviously not because they wanted to make """" moderate"""" rebels. ISIS just went out of control.

>white tyranny
I guess brown tyranny is preferrible?

Fuck off Phil, you are a german descended american.

>take back what is ours
All you will receive is blood and ashes, blood of your wives and the ashes of the rest of your kind.

Blood begets blood, do not forget little cultist.

> Wrong pic nigger.
> Puts the dharmic pantheon instead of jewish ones.
> Inb4 autism starts.

Considering how much whites love to fellate black people's arrogance abd stupidity. I say he is right.

Ah, to be 14 again.

>1438
>still being a shirkfag

Back to reality ahmed

That's fine.
Just stay on your side of the Mediterranean sea and there won't be any problems.

It's essentially a rewrite of some some pro-white copypasta, but from the perspective of you Muslim folk.

There is literally nothing wrong with proper Muslim African brothers.
Niggers however are something completely different

imo a marriage between blacks and nonblacks could never work because of their smell, but otherwise i have nothing against them

>references from omniphi media
youtube.com/watch?v=IKJY3Z9niqs

Your countrymen are fleeing by the millions to go to Europe
I guess white tyranny isn't so bad huh.

We're coming here for a future conquest, pal. Keep whining faggot. We will destroy your degenerated system once and for all and you're not going to do anything about it. Stick to jerking off to Pepe memes on the internet. We will cuck your race, your women will flock to us like they already are (see white charity workers fucking Muslim men in Callais). Let me repeat, you are not going to do a single thing about it. The day when every European child will recite the Quran and Ibn Qudamah is not far. What are you going to do about it? Nothing.

But here's the good part. Islam is not focused on hereditary, we welcome everyone. The White man can join the ranks of our great religion, you can form your own white Islam, and you know what else? We will support your conquest of the negro and other obsequious races - you can enslave them and become kings - what will you do /Pol/?

Holy shit the delusions. People take the /pol/ narrative seriously?

>your
Europe is a collection of nations. Some are affected by this irrational compassion of ours, and some aren't. Mine isn't.

I know, right? It's fucking 2017 and people still believe in horse shit like "White Guilt" for crying out loud. We stopped believing in garbage like "Black Rage" years ago ffs.

Probably because it is so much of a shithole that even muslims don't bother coming, but you label it by saying how hardcore/racist/nationalist you are and they are afraid of you.

In reality your countrymen flee towards the western nations alongside the muslims due to better pay and higher living conditions.

>our ancestors courageously fought to drive Europe and their corrupted depraved version of Christianity out of the Orient and Africa, if it weren't for their value our entire civilization would be under White tyranny

you're a fucking moron, kill or castrate yourself asap.

They don't come because they can't. Our living standards are about average for Europe - so far above everywhere in the middle east and north africa except those pseudo-countries in the gulf. All in all its pretty comfy here.

>Slavery wasnt based on racism

>cuts people's dick and balls off on a designated island because of their skincolor and a lot of your historians call blacks animals who learned to walk on their hind legs

k

Islam delenda est.

>more whites were abducted and enslaved by muslims, than the number of blacks that were enslaved by whites
is this true?

>No Near Eastern/North African should be ashamed of who they are.

uh yeah you should, the near east and north africa are ass backwards savage shit holes