We are the early adopters

We are the early adopters.

No you're not. 2010-2011 crypto brahs were the early adopters. you're the early majority

damn straight brah

*tips fedora*

>I missed out so let me start projecting on everyone who invested to make myself feel better

that figgdy feel when

we're probably late to the game.

is right. those guys already own lambos.

we at most might see up to 50% profit or it may all crash; but the 1000x people were 2-6 years ago

Fuck you retard I'm all in I literally bought 7 more eth while making this thread.

lol @ all the people who think this game isn't just getting started

Literally everything is up 50% from yesterday kys.

May have just started for the majority, hence why people getting in now are the early majority, not early adopters. Early adopters = buying BTC at less than $100, not $3k+

Ignore the FUD. You're still going to see huge gains. BTC has a market cap of 50B, it could easily pass 1T, putting the price closer to 60k/coin. There is still money to be made as the normies chase their 8% index gains.

You're just imagining it.

>he doesnt realize the next bitcoin is under 100 right now

WE are the early adopters

you are the kind of cucks who could never imagine how the internet could change the world. your opinions on crypto are to be discarded, sorry.

So what's the next btc, m8?

>active bitcoin developer since 2009

Lol, betting your future on crypto because that's the only thing you can do.

we are the decentralized currency investors

we see 50% profits every day you fucking mong

digimarines activate

I'm the only miner in my area. Plebs know shit about coins, some of them think it's something illegal.

>some of them think it's something illegal.
It probably will be once the crypto-bubble pops.
But yeah, whatever you make - is yours. It's just the matter of pulling out just at the right moment, I guess.