The Shillger Games

What coins are flying under the radar biz?

What ICOs are you looking forward to?

Now is your chance to shill. Let the best shill moon

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065193
medium.com/token-economy/the-analysis-filecoin-doesnt-want-you-to-read-e60d5243f17c
cofound.it/en/projects/musiconomi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DCR.

Iconomi

A few whales are manipulating the absolute fuck out of it right now on Kraken
Also Kraken is a shit exchange and nobody wants to get verified on it so ICN is flying under radar as fuck.
It's gonna be huge, normies love index funds.
Just buy it on liqui, and once it hits bittrex or polo expect 5$ minimum

Redpill me on DCR

What about melonport? The slav team behind ICN is the only reason i didnt invest

In my opinion the fact that melon uses eth network is a disadvantage as normies have to go through an extra layer, be it mist or metamask, whereas iconomi will offer its own unique platform you can just log onto their website for.

It has a unique consensus system that aims to strike a balance between PoW and PoS.
Uses an internal voting systen for addition of new features, where users can vote for features and issues through bitflags.
Plans to implement lightning network support which would allow off chain transactions that optionally settle on chain. (Benefits in terms of scaling and privacy as well)

Thoughts on this group? On my radar for sure.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065193

Siacoin

Trash

I think Siacoin is appropriately valued (if not a bit too high)

search for "italycoin" in bitcointalk forum.

Utter trash user

Filecoin

What do you think of this?
medium.com/token-economy/the-analysis-filecoin-doesnt-want-you-to-read-e60d5243f17c

I'm excited for blocklancer and it's ICO comes in 4 hours. Gonna throw in 1 eth and see what happens.

bum

BET
XRL
DNT

I've never participated in an ICO, but after the shilling going on here about Enigma and Omega One (I researched after the shilling), I'm going to put some money into those 2.

Someone been doing their home work. I registered via coinlist, threw in 15btc.

Basically, I like it when the shitcoin is only on available on Etherdelta. Keeps the plebs away

how did you register? youre an accredited investor?

are any of you street shitters familiar with Civic?

Fucking NXT. ICO is scheduled for today and no one is talking about it.

ARDR is awesome too, no one is talking about it. Better platform than STRAT and more of a finished product than ANS/NEO.

Is wish these faggot devs would advertise instead of putting all their time into developing the product so we could at least get some price movement.

But whatever, we'll get some publicity eventually.

Also I always preach XEM here. I'm holding 120k so I am vested.

Aug 20th is a big date, with catapult due soon - although that;s been specualted for months. If you're stupid and busy XEM will hit 40kish in a year or so.

Unless you're looking for 5-10@ cleans here, don;t go buying the green. I fyou see a soldi coin in the red go for it. I've made bank off OMG and Tenx the past two days, gettin gin at 30k and 29k respectfully.

Tenx currently going for another run, no walls so be careful adn watch ti like a hawk if you;re in

Yes had to prove my networth. Unfortunately its linked to my bank acc.

You're one of the few who mentioned file to me. If that wasn't a lucky guess and you actually did your research I highly advise you keep your research to yourself.

>2962821

My typing is awful here, apologies.

i tried investing but im not rich enough. im fucking sad user

i tried accumulating OMG at 60c and 1.30. i want to kys myself now and learned never to do it again

There's others. Don't worry about it. If you're running on emotion at a point dont bother day trading till you cool off. You'll sell at every candle lol.

File punlic sale is soon though, either tomorrow or the next day.

Tierion might be good to look at after (if) the ICO dump.

Other things like TAAS and byteball are great - not for the dividends, but selling a few days before hand when everyone rushes in for "free" money.

SAN. Already on Bitfinex and still hanging below ICO price. Low cap (not even 1/10 of any other Bfx listed coin). Dev's have announced in slack they will be buying back tokens off the market (to use as rewards in the future which is going to shrink supply in the short term), first piece of SANbase will be released this month, and Bittrex should be listing soon (they are following SAN on twitter).

It is still really flying under the radar and will be in for a nice pump when it gets listed on Bittrex.

>punlic sale
They are doing a public sale for non-accredited?

Also, you guys might want to check out Musicoin, it's VERY low atm and theres the Musiconomi ICO upcoming

cofound.it/en/projects/musiconomi/

Yes, it's cofound.it, but it may pump from this. Check the chart on $MUSIC

XTO

top 100 coin by end of 2017

Why? redpill me

What's on Aug 20th?

lmao no. Industry is running smoother than ever. DOn't go near it. Get someone to do a critical analysis for you

I don't even care, when it pumps, I sell

what other new coins do you have your eyes set on?

>2963115

Fees being lowered by a factor of 20 - this was a big hindrance on XEM. It'll run up and down between then, so you can make decent gains if you've got spare time

Do yourself a favor and check out civic coin $cvc.
Buy 1000 and wait. Do your homework on this coin.

XRL is definitely a sleeper
cant wait to see what happens when it starts getting listed on other exchanges this month

lol that's the attitude.

A few; not new though. IOTA could go big once it hits other exchanges, but its not worth their time atm. I'm holding some, but I dont like Bitfinex UI.
Plus tangle is just hard to sell - plus an awful name.

Tierion could be useful, although I question the utility of their token. In comparison to this, factom is always a solid hold.

I'm a big fan of DCR too.

Im a holder of TenX so I have no problem sharing that. I mentioned before TAAS/ Byteball good for accumulating midway between dividends and dumping a week before the next one. People say they will hold; then say they'll sell, make a profit off others, and come back. Buy in those times. People are impatient.

SHIFT is a another one with great potential if they ever actually get around to Phantom.

Always been a fan of VIA, although its future utility is questionable. I like the dev depsite his racist attitude lol. Great for 10 - 15% gains if you spot it right.

There's some others which I won't say as they're extremely early stages and I'm waiting to get in lower.

Some coins I check out regularly for the sole 5-8 % quick gains which always swing up and down are NXC, NAUT, AMP, XEL, PASC. These wont go anywhere long term, but they'll always have low-medium volume.

Cryptopia is a junkyard, but you can a find a gem every 2 months or so. I got into SIGT at 300 sats and sold at 3900 which was extremely lucky desu. No TA or anything, got in before biz, saw the hype starting and put in my sell order.

Monkey captial could be good as it's not closed-fund; their team seems arrogant though. Unicorn is awesome; I highly advise getting in there if you can. Not for a few weeks so build up and give it a decent sum. E-sports market is huge and typically ties into the same type of person as a person vested in crypto.

Wagerr is an up and coming masternode coin with mainnet getting implemented in 6 months. Serious long shot though.

>Sleepers
iEx.ec (RLC)
Viacoin (VIA)
Expanse (EXP)
You're welcome.

I have only actually put anything into btc, eth, and ltc because I don't understand how any of the exchanges work and there are so many I have no idea what to really do.