Which Roman emperor was the hottest?

Which Roman emperor was the hottest?

The black one

Octavio was ay papacito

Elagabalus

If he shaved the spic mustache he'd be better desu.

I bet Theodore was a hotty

So none of them?

I wanna use this thread to vent that even tho I think Constantine was based af he looks like one of those retarded-tho-gentle giants from fantasy movies.

Nero

Papa Hadrian

Literal neckbeard autist.

Is he fat?

This depiction of Justinian fits my confirmation bias so I'll use it as the one true depiction of him.

He looks fat in all paintings and sculptures I can find of him.

He burned Rome so that counts as hot

Lucius was the Chad Emperor.

He looks like one of those autistic neckbeard fat guys in his 30s who still lives in his parents' house.

Wasn't he literally a puppet of his mom? Or was that Caligula?

Nah Nero killed Agrippina

Augustus was the hottest, just as he was the best Emperor in every other way too.

Just the style of that art.

She was a literal whore

Septimus Severus was African, sweetie

MOMMY

He was half Berber half Italian, he probably didn't look like someone from the heart of the Congo

>Berber

Punic*

marcus aurelius desu

He looks like he would be hollywoods top star

Punics looked like modern day syrians
augustus looked like a pussyboy loser, pic related

>impling punics inbreeded for 1000 years without mixing with berbers
>impling punics were not mostly assimilated berbers by the time Septimus was born

apparently he was a trap and even offered to make any doctor rich that gave him a vagina to go along with his boipucci

i wonder how many women he fucked

Not emperor but hottest consul

Domitian, Constantine or Augustus

That was slander by his enemies. He didn't do that, neither did Nero set rome on fire while he played the lyre

Where you there?

Where you there?

These are outragious claims that happened almost every roman person of high status. The sources tend to be written after their deaths by political opponents

I heard he like a stallion in bed

Caracalla

Interesting. I assume it's the same for Caligula and his supposed debauchery with his sisters and other wives of politicians?

I haven't really researched caligula but I remember finding out the story about the consul horse was probably bullshit

looks pretty ugly desu

Caligula was probably the greatest troll ever. Hilarious guy

The problem is, Elagabalus didn't have any political enemies. There wasn't much conflict between members of the Severian dynasty. There's reason to believe that Elagabalus was hated simply because of how eccentric he was.

I look like Caracalla.

Had been asked to have photos taken off me next to copies of that bust in museums.

(except my hair is brown and my eyes are blue so it's not like the painted version in )

I don't know but I can tell you who's the ugliest

>tfw you'll never look like the sexiest roman emperor
>tfw you'll never have random qts asking to take a photo with you

The painted version's hair and eye color is based off the Severan Tondo with Caracalla as a toddler (note that your hair, skin, and eyes darken somewhat as you age past that point), so he really did have dark brown/black hair and eyes.

yeah, your mother

Mehmed II
and with that we we end /thread

Why don't the Byzzies have statues and instead have those shitty mosaics

Early on they did
Then there was the whole iconoclasm thing
Then they preferred ivory carvings and icons and stuff
Then they got BTFO by the Eternal Venetian and a lot of the statues that they did make were either looted or destroyed
Then they got BTFO by the Eternal Roach and a lot of the remaining statues that they did make were either looted or destroyed

His name alone is better than any other Emperor's

Silent, but deadly.

That depends, which one played the fiddle while Rome burned?

that's a senate meme

Imagine how he must have felt being the most powerful man in the world, near god-like and still not able to be the perfect female (male).

Shhhh

He looks like that one youtuber HeHeproductions or something.

If they all looked like then they probably didn't do their emperors much justice.

Looks like a tough guy anime.

He looks like a literal brickhead desu

aurelius

Alexander Severus

Seriously, dude probably could pull some prime pussy if he was around today.

Also his wife was pretty qt too.

Cuck

Y'all mind if I praise G O D?

underrated

>You really think someone would do that?
>Just stand in the Forum and tell lies?

If the sources are to be believed Constantine really was a big dude. The art is stylised to a degree but statues of his father and son have similarly broad, heavy features.

He kind of was. He was obviously a really intelligent guy and a shrewd political operator but when it came to fighting he was a total meathead. I think it was Porfirius who delivered a Panegyric to Constantine personally and basically called him a big dumb idiot for personally leading cavalry charges and getting stuck into the fighting when leading his armies instead of hanging back and ensuring his safety.

Zosimus tells us that he personally led an ambush on a larger army of Sarmatians and his men lost sight of him. When they found him again at the end of the day, he was on the other side of what had been the enemy lines, "drenched in blood" and exhausted.

Since the 19th century certain fedora tipping scholars have been determined to portray Constantine as an effete religious fanatic, but in reality the guy was a big dumb jock who loved to fight.

>tfw Maxentius was the ancient equivalent of a wimpy nerd
>the Battle of the Milvian Bridge was just bullying that went too far

Speaking of, Maxentius was a pretty handsome dude too.

t. roach

don't call me a t*rk ever again you slavic swine

This LARPing autist is probably in the near the bottom, as he was in everything.

>Constantine raised Christianity out of being just some random Jew cult so he could have more excuses to fight
nifty

Not an emperor but daym.

wanna tap that boipussy

This, as if there was any doubt

>boipucci
Jesus, do JoJo memes manage their way into every board?

Was personally leading a cavalry charge normal for generals of the period or was Constantine a bit of an exception?

the fuck ? thats a really old meymey way before jojo became popular here in west .

WE

that explains why he made non-romans become roman

WUZ

EMPERORZ

DAS RITE

In my opinion he is the only one that looks like could have been hot.

Absolutely true

Absolutely