Verge and monero at war

blasting monero user ips?

twitter.com/vergecurrency/status/893929711625281536

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@alex13/pivx-vs-zcash-vs-monero-vs-dash
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MONERO IS FINISHED

SELL NOW

Monero has privacy at the blockchain level, it isn't just some "we combined TOR and a mixer" shitcoin.
If you didn't want your IP known you should've used TOR.

p2p transactions can be broadcast if one point in the network isnt using tor

dumbass

Verge crushes Monero in technology

ouch...

monero fags, btfo

What do you mean?

Who cares?
Verge is trash. It's a copy of bitcoin with some shitty mixer + Tor integration.

when will verge moon? My bags are getting too heavy

what does it do?

It deals with people! Verge is for the people person, damn it!

totally not accurate either lol
that's like saying monero is just a copy of bytecoin WITHOUT i2p or tor integration.

you are a fucking idiot, you have actual monero devs talking on how their transactions are yet not 100% anonymous and only they fixed that less than a month ago.
Get rekt faggot when you buy your monthly supply of foreign kids balls to suck on and you get them delivered by a fucking FBI van

let's see how this goes

Verge literally does what a VPN can do.

Seems Monero won the rap battle.
Verge sounded like a nagging kid imo..

Monero definitely won. If those addresses are just nodes like the guy said, it's just logical that Verge is in the wrong here.

This is big,

Verge fags trying to pump their scam coins ...nice try Verge fags, but better invest in some solid coins (like XMR) next time.

Vergins BTFO

Stop fudding, shill.

Verge won...verge baby!

Did you read fluffy's explanation?
It only shows if you're running a node. Big deal, lol.

FUD.

continue reading moron, dont defend monero when theyre clearly shit

It's funny how easy it is to spot the XVG holders in this thread.

Look. I get it. It's not looking good for you right now. I bought ARK at $1. But do you see me shitposting like this?

Spoiler: No.

>calling yourself fluffypony

I2p for monero is coming out soon for tx broadcasts as well.

Verge is a shitty half hacked together coin

holy shit....Verge whales please stop accumulating and let us go into orbit.

Huh?
What else is there to it?

I dont think so, fluffy's logic seems really retarded
like, what the fuck do you mean just because you're running nodes doesn't mean you're making a transaction?

like, yeah, thats TECHNICALLY true, but that's fucking absolutely retarded, what kind of stupid ass logic is that? Yeah I own a gun license, that doesn't mean I shoot stuff right lol?

Well, yeah, but that's like 5 year old logic. Are you kidding?

The whole point of Monero is that the blockchain is not public. This is a much more thorough privacy feature than IP obfuscation or "mobile privacy" whatever that may mean.
And you can have IP obfuscation with monero trivially by using TOR.

>shills as a privacy-focused coin
>thinks a public blockchain is a good thing

The fact that the blockchain is private is shady anyways. How do you know a few people don't hold the majority of the coins?

Are you trolling right now? It is anonymous. Your address is just one of MILLIONS. All it proves it that you are part of the network. It proves that SOMEONE among those millions made a transaction.

>an unknown amount of monero

There was no premine but it's true that some people could just hold a fuckton and we'd never know. I don't think there's a solid way around that with a hidden blockchain, and without a hidden blockchain monero would be just another shitcoin.

>I don't think there's a solid way around that with a hidden blockchain
Exactly and that's the only problem I have with Monero.

Holy shit, infinite supply and slower transactions with XMR and PIVX.

Verge is definitely my favorite horse in this race!

>infinite supply
>private blockchain
Doesn't sound shady at all, right?

Don't forget the new privacy coin on the block, SIGT.

Monero, you are pathetic.

Pivx is literally better, this image is fake news

Solid argument you have.

It took Monero devs 2 years to make a GUI wallet, if they are such coding wizzes why was this such an obstacle? Literally every 16yo scamcoin dev can make a wallet.

Wow. Monero is kill. Infinite coins wtf???
I'm going to buy verge.

and they can use more than simply blockchain data you fuck

if they suspect you of dealing drugs or whatever, they can look to see if you run/ran a monero node and use that as evidence against you

Yup. And a jury ain't gonna care about your technical excuses, monero fags.

You know nothing about monero. You can scan the entire blockchains unspent outputs and know the real current supply and determine that there's no premine yourself.

And to all people saying infinite coins are bad, it's only infinite coins at year infinity. The tail emission pulls the inflation down naturally so we tend toward zero inflation.

Do some research people.

Well, their goal isn't exactly end user useability as far as I can tell. It's privacy first and foremost for the sake of privacy.
And since that is the case, privacy through obscurity is a valid course of action. So that could act as anti-motivation towards such a development.

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@alex13/pivx-vs-zcash-vs-monero-vs-dash

dont be a nigger, zerocoin is the future

>zerocoin is the future

This is just sad. 0/10 shilling

The cloud and mountains animation on Verge's website crashed my browser because my computer is shit.

love seeing that failtroll fluffypony and his coin that he strives to make useless as an investment gettin BTFO

So you're saying if I have curtains on my basement windows, then I'm obviously cooking meth, and the court of law uses that as proof I'm cooking meth?

This "...if you got nothing to hide" meme needs to fucking stop.

an untracable currency node vs a pair of curtains
yup, totally comparable, not childish logic at all

It is so that I can prove that I fucking paid someone.

If I bought something with xmr whats to stop them from not delivering?

this lol
monero = shit

If you knew anything about Monero you would know that you can make the transaction public by revealing the transaction key
It's one of the most basic premises of Monero, if you could do the slightliest amount of due diligence you wouldn't has bought into Verge

Why even reply to kids who are emotionally invested to obvious shitcoins like Verge?

>implying monero fags aren't emotionally invested in their coin

As if it isn't sadder being emotionally invested in a coin you don't even own

Shoo shoo, shillbaby. Go start a verge thread, see if anyone even gives enough of a shit to reply to it

just bought some verge in hopes this bad publicity ends up making it worth more

>Doesn't reveal shit about transactions
>Running Tor is just as incriminating
>You can run Monero over Tor anyway

Verge believers are just such fucking morons.

>public blockchain
kek

so... use tails then?

Everybody in the world has an IP and sometimes those people use the internet for bad things so of course that implies that all people that use the internet are bad.

This is the same shit discussion like torrenting. Even tor works on the same principle of a pool of IPs I don't see the point people are bringing up

>if they suspect you of dealing drugs or whatever, they can look to see if you run/ran Tor and use that as evidence against you

Congratulations vergecuck, now they can also trace your verge on it's public blockchain.

The 'point' is a bunch of asshurt no-hoper coin holders are trying to fud monero, because their shitcoin can't stand on its own merit

Verge is a total scam, but its a fancy scam. Even John McAfee endorsed Monero over this piece of shit when they interviewed him and he made them look like total morons. If you didnt buy in March before it mooned 200x then it won't make you rich.

>Faggots think Monero will stop LE from doing controlled drops when they find Cocaine addressed to you

False sense of security

>not using it for money laundering

verge is just a bitcoin clone with tor/i2p on it.
blockchain is still visible.

What the hell is a public blockchain? :D, so if i use monero with tor i'm safe :D ? #XVG my next fav scamcoin

Monero needs to get its shit together. We need mobile wallets, ugh. I guess I'm too impatient for this shit.

vergescam company with 100 accounts lol

you faggots from #monero-markets , time to ditch XMR, lets buy XVG amahgad, I can use netstat, I am leet.

HACKED YOU ALL

Verge twitter is so fucking stupid.
>What's the difference between network anonymity and blockchain anonymity?
Verge is literally just Bitcoin on the TOR network. Connect to the TOR network use Bitcoin, there is no difference.
And than they shit talk actual user coins like Monero, Zcoin, Pivx, etc. which have blockchain anonymity but leave it to the user to obfuscate their IP.

Verge twitter is just pretending.

It didn't moon 200x newfag. In fact it's very close to it's pre-march price at .014-.015 btc per monero.

lol I remember that. The problem was Frank Dashwood was intervewing and not Sunerok, who is the actual vergedev. Frank is just a showman and isn't steeped in the tech, so he sounded all spaghettio.

back to 9gag cunt

>infinite supply
>private blockchain
LOL monero

all this talk about childish logic. the logic behind your arguments are childish as they come.
fuck off kid

transactions are private. literally all that matters.

Because monero is not just another bitcoin Clone with some changed parameters

we all stay on the shoulders of giants
t. some fat rich guy

>public blockchain
>privacy

yep

This thread really proves to me the only research Veeky Forums does is read opinions on Twitter.

Xvg users/shillers have no concept of what a real fungible currency would look like. Can another coin overtake xmr on privacy? Certainly. As of now there are only gaudy pretenders.

absolutely retarded post