How do we get more women into Crypto?

How do we get more women into Crypto?

As a modern man, I feel it's my duty to support strong, independant women join us and share the wealth - even at my own expense, it's a form of reparations for the unknowing microaggressions against the greater sex I have committed (Please forgive me, women).

No.

Next question please.

not funny, not even ironically.

i know its just a shitpost, but kys yourself senpai

Agreed, women are idiots and act on emotion instead of rational thought.

If we're doing this though, it should be explicitly marketed at young, single women. For married women there should be a stigma created, like driving home how its a stupid investment that will compromise their children's future. Reason being: if a married woman loses big on crypto, da man has to pay da bill

how many layers of irony are you on right now my dudde

You faggots know that idiot roastie traders will provide more value for the cryptos market and resultantly help us on our moon mission, right?

It'll just turn crypto into a baby mode jewish trap, bancor would probably be the highest market cap if women were traders

The market would get even more volatile. They'd FOMO buy and panic sell at a way higher rate than any male trader.

unironically bancor. they claim previous success with a token (mentally pegged to the shekels) that was used by israeli mothers that at its peak had 1000 tx per day but after one years use there were issues with liquidity.

Presumably the foundation will be funding projects like that.

I know a few women who trade cryptos, they're still a minority but they do exist.

Getting women into crypto would increase begging threads and eventually government intervention by x1000

it's crazy when you think aboot it. like the crypto market cap is only half of what it could be because there are no women in crypto. imagine when they find out and start investing? that's why i get to retire.

>da man has to pay da bill
no. what zog court is going to take away your crypto? or even find out how much you have in which currency/wallet? in the future you won't even need a prenup. oh you want half my IOTA? good luck with that.

First are the early adopters.
Second are their friends.
Third are the nerdy females.
Fourth are the chads who want to look good amongst the nerds for an easy lay with the females.
Fifth are the thirsty bitches craving chaos attention yet again.
Sixth is the rest of the world for mainstream adoption.

We're at step three.

it'll increase the volume of scam coins and accelerate the road to severe regulation that pushes most small investors out of crypto

Women in crypto would ruin it.
Some dumb cunts would lose money, whine about it on TV and big daddy gov will protect the empowered womyn by banning cryptos.
No one gives a shit as long as only young men lose.

What is that dress made of?!

It will definitely be at your expense. You got that particular right for sure.

My wife is fascinated by my crypto Investing. But try telling a woman about how it works. Lol.

Women are into clothes, celebrities, gossip, tv shows, music etc. Very few women would understand crypto

>Marissa Mayer will never dig her heels into your balls
why live?

> Women
> Investing
Lmao

As an actual woman in crypto, I don't think there's a reason to force it. Girls will come and invest if they want to.

Nice try.

No, really. There's no reason to think of us as any different. You guys would probably have better lives if you treated women as equals.

Honestly, I agree with this. There is so much anger at women on these boards, and it's obvious that it's due to fear and rejection

this is how I lost all of my money the first time
why do you think I am trying to trade crypto?

Maybe don't base all women off of one negative experience?

men got to our place in the world (running it) by treating women differently

If you be more specific, it's more like, rich people got their place in the world and are running it.

And here's me trying to get rich like all of you.

May the dark Lord curse you with cervical cancer long before your investments moon, roastie.

Why do I even bother?

It's okay, bebs. Us women just gotta stay quiet and pretend we're men on here. At least we have equality in the rest of the world, right? har har har

"Women"

I actually have a plan for this, if I can make a good business plan and attract the right people I could launch an ICO and make a lot of money.

i know at least one woman who has made money out of crypto trading.

she was israeli and really liked guns, sold up most of her bitcoin last year and put it into some third world mining company and weapons. she moved backed to israel recently, the government paid her thousands to do it in the hope she would have children

story related to topic, not all women are shitters, not all men will make this pay. plenty of shithouse men will complain about loses and cry as much as ladies

Listen here baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments. But that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you're portfolio is perfect just the way it is. PERFECT. Don't ever change anything. You deserve everything and any lambo color you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

MFW THINKING ABOUT YOU HURTING

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Timestamp your London.

Christ.

lmao

she's so perfect
the looks, the intelligence, the laugh....
she has it all

Women are averse to risk and investing. There's studies on it.

curious what coins you're in? does the other sex lean towards certain coins?

>ehhehehehehehehehehehehehe

spotted the newfriend
it's pasta, retard

Veeky Forums in the house

>strong independant women
>independant
>women
>?????????????????????????????

I'm trying to get into crypto so I can hide some money to be able to escape my abusive and controlling boyfriend.
Pls help if you can my bitscoin address is
1NA8aAchsbucEU4pGY6teyBbYiPR6g9MmE

Blessings xoxo

Why you bother is why we hate you.