Bit Coin Cash buyers thread

You may only post in this thread if you PURCHASED Bit Coin Cash after it forked.

I put 15 eth into BCC last night at .07 because 7 percent seems low, right? How long is this the gonna be dragging my portfolio down for? I feel like my 20+ BCC might make you jelly one day.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/petertoddbtc/status/893772247235788800
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ETH , MCO, BNC, DCORP that's all you need to know/buy for the next year and become rich
'

>buying BCC
we've yet to find out where the bottom is, that is in case there is a bottom at all

I think their mission statment is "a new day, a new low". Or something like "forever low" idk

calling the bottom is a thing?

Bought at .355
"OMFG IT'S GOING DOWN"
"It'll get to a place where I can stop loss without too much blood.."
every time it goes up it looks like it's approaching .35 so I don't sell
hold until .27
30% loss
rebuy at .122
"Surely the floor is upon us"
could have gotten out at .118, .11, .1, .09
see the floor drop beneath me at .086
"fuck this coin"
there were just too many whales dumping, user
this floor isn't even upon us

sold my BCH at 0.25
bought back at 0.065

it's a gamble but in this case we're talking airdropped coins making it that much harder to even estimate where it'll be
its hashrate vs BTC's may be an indicator regarding the ceiling but the bottom is unknown and I wouldn't even try to guess where that is

Its gonna make everyone jelly once they realize Segwit is just a temporary bandaid that will fk everything up in the end. Jihan is here and the BTC holders are slowly trading BTC for Bitcoin cash.

Talk about being brainwashed.

I rest my case.

I bought some. It will go up eventually. Idiots are selling it because they think it will be this slow and unusable forever

Think what you 'want' to think

If people are selling Bitcoin Cash becouse they want it to be cheap, if the Core team is bending over backwards to atack it, miners mine it to sent fuck Bitcoin Cash messages, and big exchange and transaction companies are forced by costumers to support it, you know it is one of those opportunities you get only a few of in your life.

Thank you for making me 0.0001% richer.
All these satoshis add up, user. You should diversify your portfolio instead of putting all of your fear and greed into a brand new gambling coin.

So get more BCH, yeay.

When would be the best time to buy in? I'm thinking the 14th after Poloniex dumping commences.

Comfy AF.

>ould be the best time to buy in? I'm thinking the 14th after Poloniex dumping

Thats so comfy

Even ETC found a bottom, everyone too said it would have a flash crash or sink to a few dollars, it didn't happen. The difference with ETC though is you probably won't have to wait 6 months to see a ROI.

We all know Trump hates dumping, he will punish them and force them to buy back....

Core devs have posted messages about not honoring the newyork agreement.

This wil start a war beween miners and the Blockstream dream team. Bitcoin Cash can replace Bitcoin Core if miners support it....

It it smart to own BCH to profit from the flippening or at least as a hedge.

End of 2018 we will have 3 main coins:
1 Bitcoin Cash,
2 LTC segwit/lightning,
3 ETH smart contracts/icos

Got any links to the devs messages?

When is it worth to scoop some bcc?
200?
100?
50?
Never?

A lot of people e.g. me, arent able to sell because the wallets for bitcoin cash are complete shit.
Once a proper trustworthy wallet comes out expect the price to drop again

never. it is going to 0

I'm putting a lot of money betting you're right, because that's what I think, too.

I bought 20 when the ETH and BCC price were the same. Now ETH is 250 and BCC is 190 FUG ME

Don't trust shitcoins made by venture capitalists and only a handful of devs.
Instead, follow some Bitcoin experts who deeply understand how it actually works, such as...
twitter.com/petertoddbtc/status/893772247235788800

I don't understand... Why would you buy when the price keeps going down? Just wait for it to stop. How hard is that.

Bought at .098
Sold at .058

the biz way, always

I don't understand, if its not done dropping how do I sell lower?

Bought some for .10 btc and sold the next day for.25BTC

people trading bcc must be retarded. I've never made so much money trading any coin especially one in free fall. I don't plan to hold any bcc term I think its destined to be a one sat dead coin after its been hacked to shit and btfo in ever possible way.

I'm still waiting for a dead cat bounce

Bought some at .06 because I'll hedge against myself being right that BCC isn't going anywhere. If shit flips, I'll be glad. If it doesn't, I bet BCC still appreciates by January.

>if you PURCHASED Bit Coin Cash after it forked.
AAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>sold all my BTC holdings and bought in on BCC at the ATH at over $1400 USD

Nobody believes you, fag

That's fine. I don't believe it either. Once the shock wears off I'll probably kill myself.

What possessed you to make such a decision? I'm curious.

Veeky Forums told me that BTC was going to crash and be replaced by BCC.

BCC was mooning fast so it seemed like legit intel.

Did you do the opposite of what biz said to do?

From what I saw, literally no one was saying this tho

BCC is going to 3k in march 2018
screencap this

also checkem

BCC will replace BTC.

I want to buy but don't know if I should take it cash from soulcoin. If dubs, I do

*out

Is this real

??? But nobody said this.
The actual buzz that was all over Veeky Forums pre-fork was to dump the BCC immediately.
The foreknowledge of the flippening only started being posted AFTER the fork, but by then only people who had their BTC on certain exchanges could trade at all. You should have known that when the lanes of traffic opened up that the price would be severely impacted. But I do not want to rub salt in your wounds.

You didn't sell at a loss, did you user?

Never gonna happen.

I literally sold at ATL

WTF is wrong with me?