Who discovered America?

>browsing Veeky Forums
>see this picture
>pull a book off the shelf
>turns out england discovered america
well Veeky Forums? was he right?

Vikings and Polynesians predate the 1400s.

Is there sauce on the original photo of the bitch in the library

It really doesn't matter which European Country discovered the Americas for Europe. It matters when the connection between the continents became significant. And that prize will always go to Spain.

I presume from her posture that her ladybits are under assault

That's why I'd like sauce

You mean Columbus. Spaniards wouldn't have left their comfort space if it weren't for him.

they were busy warring the moor, it couldn't be helped that they weren't interested in some damn fool crusade at first

America was not "discovered" in the way you are implying

Siberian-Americans came to America after Stone Age Europeans had already reached it.

looted implied there was anything to take

unless carving civilization out of savage wilderness is looting

>looted implied there was anything to take
I refuse to believe someone could actually be this retarded.

I wonder where all that gold and silver spain accumulated came from. Maybe it was Atlantis.
>(((Solutreans)))
Good one, professor Goldberg

oh yes, surely there was much to take from the wildmen of the north shown in that pic, you tottering lardass

Colombus tried to pitch his expedition to many governments and Spain was the only monarchy that gave him support. So if anything Spain was unusually adventurous compared to other countries.

>Anglo saying Anglos did everything
Color me shocked. In other news, try reading "How Russians discovered America" from Boris Ivanovich Vodkin.

>Implying that Christopher Colomber, the famous english explorer, didn't discover America for his majesty, Henry VII of England, while working as a double agent in the Spanish crown.

wew

Just because I already know something exists that you don't does that mean you couldn't discover it exists for yourself?

HEYYY WHOS THAT CUTIE

The Phoenicians

This

In order:

1)Siberian hunter gatherers
2)Vikings
3)Polyneasians
4)Chinese
5)Columubs (South Europe)