Thoughts on this rig ? How much time do you guys think it will take for it to pay for itself...

Thoughts on this rig ? How much time do you guys think it will take for it to pay for itself, im counting arround 5 months for signatum but i dont know if im right, also which currency should it mine for the next months.

Specification

Ethash (ethereum) 131 MH/S

Remote control from your computer with Tightvnc

Mining software already installed ( lastest version of Claymore’s Ethash – Equihash – Cryptonight )

Win10
Can mine different algorithms like Ethash, Equihash, X11, X13, quark, quit, Scrypt, lyra2rev2, Blake, neoscrypt and more

6 X NVIDIA MINI GTX 1060 6GB Video carD

52 x 36 x 35 cm ( L. x W. x H. )

Run on 110V-240V AC
power consumation : (COMING SOON) +/- 10%

Components

Motherboard INTEL LGA1151

CPU INTEL 1151

4Gb of RAM DDR4

Hard Drive 120GB SSD

1 X Powersupply 1200w GOLD certified

6 X USB 3.0 PCI-E 1X to 16X Extender Riser Adapter

6 X NVIDIA MINI GTX 1060 6GB ( The model of the cards may differ from the picture )

Silver Aluminum frame MiningCave

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!Q2Jm0DLb!kspQhK3dO0nJ4bNXD6yBhaVTpHx5oaIdwJVbrEZTFDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Things you wasted money on which increases your roi:

1200 watt psu. If anything you should have went with 2x 650 watt but even that is overkill for 6 1060's. Would have been cheaper

120gb hdd is useless on a miner. 60 gig is nice and even then you can have a smaller one.

And the case is useless too. You can build one for $20 worth of lumber

2-3 months is average roi with 1060s @ 200 each. It all depends on how much you spend though

Also if you are spending more then $1500 on a 6 card 1060 rig its too much

>120gb hdd is useless on a miner. 60 gig is nice and even then you can have a smaller one.

Until your blockchain fills the drive.

Why would you put a blockchain on a miner? There is no reason

Do you have any recomendation as of most suitable and affordable rig like this ?

Cheap out on everything you can. Except psu that needs to be good (quality) you are only concerned about graphics cards. That's it. If you want 1060s shoot for the 200-220 range as far as price. 1070s shoot for 400-430 each. Everything else is adding to your roi. If you have old parts that you can use use them.

Rig might be worth $2,000-2,400 retail if you're into giving money away.

OP, I don't understand it but that rig looks pretty fucking cool. Want.

used server PSUs with breakout boards are the best as far as bang for the buck factor... 1200 watt HPs and shit are like $30 or so on ebay usually

>120gb hdd is useless on a miner. 60 gig is nice and even then you can have a smaller one.

For all the currently profitable coins this is true. There are algorithms which require miners to run a full node for various reasons, but they're pretty obscure currently.

In any case, intentionally future proofing a mining rig in such a way would be a retarded waste of money. Realistically, 120gb is pretty low end these days for a HDD, you're probably talking a few dollars here by going smaller, if that.

>Until your blockchain fills the drive.

Pool miners, which is what literally everyone runs, don't require each miner to run a full node. Only the pool runs a full node. Like I said, there are exceptions, but nothing seen in a mainstream coin currently.

Random Questions:

I'm getting an old Dell PowerEdge from my work that I can do what I want with. I have a rig running 3x 570's currently. Do I drop those in the PowerEdge and start mining Monero with the CPU's and maybe plan another rig with the other parts I have (it would free up a 850watt PSU getting the PowerEdge).

What is the good/bad about building a rig on an old server computer?

Note: I'm not paying electricity and the rigs are located in a server room at my job so they have dedicated AC as well. Red Pill me on best mining strats. Would ASIC ever be worth it given free power/good AC?

Why would you even need an HDD? Just use some spare flash drive and load the OS in RAM

You could get fired senpai

LOL. My 1060 Rig does 145mh on 760w. Get good user.

lol this.

Family company and everything is already disclosed. 1 or 2 computers (even mining rigs) compared to full warehouse/office... power difference is not noticeable.

I find a 60gb hdd is cheaper then more ram and you can just increase the swap partition. I just run 4gb in my 6 card rigs

Has anyone looked into leasing or renting this type of hardware? Would that be possible?

and economically viable

Nope. No "lol" here. Not hiding it. Director of IT knows, thinks it's cool. And not to mention we literally have homeless people that use our outside outlets to charge their phones and who knows what else at night. They'll break any locks you try to put on.

I doubt that. 1-2 computer would be $100-200/month depending on power cost.

Our power usage doubles from summer to winter and we have a 150,000 square ft warehouse. So keep talking about 1-2 computers (even if they had 6x GPUS) throwing up a red flag. Also have battery operated forklifts that get charged nightly...

Keep talking... you're amusing.

That looks legit

Make sure to use sp-mod 5 for signatum mining you get a 30% or so increase in performance

mega.nz/#!Q2Jm0DLb!kspQhK3dO0nJ4bNXD6yBhaVTpHx5oaIdwJVbrEZTFDk