Litecoin about to launch

Grab a helmet! Saw lots of good activity in the past few hours, shit's about to launch upwards.

Hop in user.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitfinex.com/trading/LTCUSD
decentralize.today/segregated-witness-explained-like-im-5-c00a8994ea7c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope so user, bought 5 LTC a few hours ago.

Holy fuck, OP... You're right.

Strapping in!

$50+ USD in a few minutes.

Look at all those good trades. Let's do this!

Ok. This looks good. LTC is definitely undervalued right now with SegWit coming to BTC.

Resistance is futile!

Fueling up!

Price is pushing against the big sells hard.

People are buying!

Feeling some G-forces.

Holy shit it isn't a joke! Be ready for 70 incoming

Sold my bcc crash at a 30% loss and went in..

why do I keep losing :(

People have mere minutes to get a trade in before we are a go.

All these relentless shill threads, looks like the bull is back

Could this be a factor??

OP night be shilling hard, but after the last few days LTC seems due for some growth. A LTC is .0144 BTC right now. That's quite a big dip from the all time high. And those buy orders aren't faked. Litecoin is about to see a pump.

OP here,

I might be partially shilling for my own best interests, but I'm not giving you lies. I'd also like to see user on the flight.

Don't know what that means, sir

Whales just bought in! NOT A JOKE!

Get your tickets.

Our hot air balloon is going down user

Nope, some big buys with tiny sells. People are in to hold for bit. Hang on.

My coins are ready

I have 76 coins, when am I going to get my litelambo?

Good, you watching this shit? 1 & 5 minute graphs.

bitfinex.com/trading/LTCUSD

I have GDAX pulled up

Stuck phoneposting, can only check Coinbase right now. How we looking anons?

Great!

China's turn.

Comfy as fuggg.

Take my word on this.

If LTC breaks $48 USD, it will hit $55.

Whoa!

OP is not a fag!

Shit's climbing!

Seat taken - ready for the moon!

Pretty much this.

Hold fast. 1.3 points away.

Litecoin actually went up a dollar since the posting of this thread desu

wow the blatant shilling is out of this world. we can tell when you're not typing like real people you pajeet bot faggot fucks

>that order book

Missed the ride.

what lmao there wasn't even a ride to miss you utter fucking faggot. drink bleach with this discord shilling faggotry

Up and down, up and down

meanwhile BCC is mooning and I sold it at a loss...

The fact that BCC is worth more than LTC is bullshit.

Litecoin is boring like stocks.

If you want some real gains, get into IOTA while its under ICO price.

I'm not winning money OP explain yourself

Litecoin is a fucking dead meme. No matter how hard it is shilled it doesn't do anything. You lite fags are the most delusional coin holder out there.

It's up

I know, I'm in denial

>It's up
OP isn't a fag. Litecoin is undervalued, I'm gonna ride it and not panic sell. Got about 49 ltc in at 44.

Bought some earlier. Hope I'm not falling for the litecoin will launch any time now meme

>he bought LTC above the 30-day and 50-day SMA

looks like it's about to moon on bittrex

Walls have fallen, get in quick

Are you all LARPing?

LTC is still 46 dollars like it was last month

I just want you to be on our ride user :^)

And it just got dumped

Litecoin is not launching tonight. But it will soon.

What was the price of it during ICO? 400 sats?

Sell at 300 have patience desu

Not selling until we're in orbit.

Ltc code base is cleaner. Lots of untapped potential. We're finally seeing it diverge from mirroring btc prices. A good thing.

Eurofags are still asleep. Look at the order books.

Where's it going to then, Mr. LTC man?

When am I buying in?

Litecoin is gonna moon this month, that's for sure. Its inevitable with Segwit, next week is gonna be the big week IMO. Litecoin is the most undervalued coin on the market right now, BTC locks in Segwit and Lightning and boom LTC is off to the moon.

I'm surprised people have the gall to fud Litecoin so hard on here. I guess its no surprise considering ANS got the same treatment and it rose. But Litecoin's next pump is gonna be massive.

What are you thinking, user? $200 by Christmas?

$200 by September

That's a bold statement. What are you thinking by Xmas then? Or do you think this is gonna be a pump, then it settles back down for a bit?

Buy in at 45.60 if it taps it. Most likely Sunday late evening. Euros are dumping it and BTC tonight.

I mean trading it.

btc -> alts or IRL shekles

LTC is for little bitches that prefer government bonds above everything else.

It's a major price re-evaluation by the market. Think how ETH went x5 within the span of a month, same thing with LTC. LTC is way overdue for it. Some people make fun of it on here, but secretly they are packing their bags!

People forget LTC is the second crypto ever made right after BTC, Charlie Lee is the closest thing we have to "Satoshi". Lightning already works on LTC and transactions are in seconds!!!! LTC is poised to be THE transaction based currency.

Strap in

Could anyone explain how LTC is going to be affected by segwit?

The sad truth is that Litecoin is worthless, it is completely coupled to BTC, except for every 100$ BTC goes up or down, LTC only moves by 1$. It's just a waste.

decentralize.today/segregated-witness-explained-like-im-5-c00a8994ea7c

It's pretty big.

Also, atomic swap will allow compatible crypto currencies to be directly exchanged in transactions.

Both of these things are fucking huge, also. LTC is one of the first to implement these. Transactions are already much faster than BTC and there is marketing support for it. It already has IRL merchant resources.

This.

There's been "wee mooning, $100 soon" threads every day since june, but this fucking coin does nothing. It's forever stuck in the 40-60 range

Litecoin gets the Lightning network in 2 weeks with Segwit implementation from Bitcoin

not if bitcoin cash wins

Ahh yeah, right! atomic swap, I forgot about that, thats gonna be huge. People will be able to swap BTC and LTC directly on the network with Lightning. Its gonna be fucking huge. LTC will moon big.

who /LTC+ARKpowercombo/ ?

>It's forever stuck in the 40-60 range
we said that about 28-32 before the leap to the 35-50 range.

It ain't doing shit

just thought i'd come back and say that i was right and OP was a complete faggot who i hope fell into the curry sewers where he was born

It's mooning now. Sell everything else and go all in before it's too late.

It's gonna be +/- $1 for the next few days, isn't it?

Really? Watch how many smart coinfags just had their alerts go off after being set to the 45.60 range like I said would be a good time.

I second that other guy's wish that you fall back into your curry sewer desu. Shit ain't happening

Aug 8th and 25th are the lightning network stuff which should give it a boost, or maybe just BTC will be boosted

i ain't smart enough to undastand all this city-slicker nerd talk, but that ltc chart's lookin mighty fine compared to every other shitniggercoin that you can't even use to buy lsd with.

yea that's right nerds, you can buy lysergic acid with el-tee-cee....can you do that with faggotcoins like OMG. i don't think so.

>inb4larping (no i'm actually from the south and this is how cottontraders we talk)

LTC flirting with some green candles, take your thumb out your buttholes and start clicking that buy button ya biztards

yeeeehaaaaaw