Is Ark the next Ethereum?

Will Ark have an Ethereum-type rise in the next year or so?

Other urls found in this thread:

classicdelegate.biz
classicdelegate.biz/dashboard
shop.ark.io/
arkecosystem.slack.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some say 5-10€ is realistic.

its already starting

Yup, it's the next step forward in Crypto, solves many of the problems that plague Etheruem.

Been shilling it here for time but all you fools just spam your pajeet memes and shit.

I'll be HODLing this until it's a few billion in marketcap.

Next year will be a good year for Ark.

That's it? Peanuts compared to ETH

10 dollars is a win for me.

ETH was that low for like a year or so. Shit takes time to grow and gain adoption...

All in good time :)

should I buy back into ARK?

Wait a few days for the dip

>Ethereum pffft...

Ark is the next BTC

I sure hope so. Smart Bridge is super fucking cool technology.

The working DPOS is the real reason to buy

Bitcoin: 10 day transaction times, $100 fees, whole network held up by mining cartels

ARK: instant transactions, low fees, any miners that fuck around can get voted out by the USERS of the network

WHY ISN'T MONA GOING UP

GODDAMN IT YOU STUPID JAP BITCH

over 100 ark here, long term hold

Didn't they take down all the Mona ATM's in Japan due to some pedophile yakuza thing getting busted using Mona for it all? I dunno that's what I heard. Not sure if it was bullshit. Anyhow this is an ARK thread now fuck off back to your weeb coin you zipperhead!!

nice, I've got 15k. Long term for me to but I am trying to play the swings up to 30-40k Ark. Hopefully I can make it work. I love DPoS. Who's your delegate?

vote for "biz_classic" bro

Only 100. That's basically $30 two weeks ago..

biz_classic

It's not just the fact that it's a biz delegate that I like. It's the fact that the two guys running it are some of the most hands-on, professional delegates I've seen. They even have a site where you can choose your own payout frequency

Already there, I'm grandpa biz classic'd in

Woah big spender! Lmao

Yeah, we gotta find some new places to shill biz_classic so we have the split happen. Anyone know Dog boiler, Streetshitter, or Bliat squatter languages? What about the zipperheads can they into Ark? I'm just sayin if any of you fags know these languages you should spread it around farther than 4chinz.

Well fug
I'm sitting on 4,500 but don't have a legitimate computer to download the wallet onto
Will Ark wallet ever have mobile access?

>mobile wallet
Yes that is in the works. Not sure when but probably before the end of the year. You can always use a friends computer, download the wallet and then throw it on there and then be collecting the payout. Just save your passphrase to a paper wallet (or buy a Ledger nano which will be supported in Sept) and any relevant info and then delete the wallet if you are worried. Honestly as long as only you have the passphrase you'll be fine. The phrase isn't saved on the hard drive. At 4500 you're looking at over 1 Ark per day you would gain (close to 2 honestly) with biz_classic as your delegate. We'll be splitting the pool soon and when that happens you would get even more.

Im scared because I sold my stash at 25k hoping to buy back in at 20k

How many ark do I need to join the party?

This is why I feel so good about ARK. Their website is so fresh and you can tell there is much more to come. It offers so much potential rocket fuel.

I dunno, volume is still low. This honestly could go either way. See what the chinks do, right now some asshat put an 8 BTC sell wall at 26592 so there is a good chance it will drop to 23-24...but honestly if it goes to 25k consider buying then if volume picks up... right now we're only at 169 BTC whereas yesterday we were 280BTC volume at the peak.

Might want to zoom out on the graph dude. I think we may be seeing the next major pump. Could be up to like 60ksat. Might never see 20k again. Timing couldn't be better either - alt bull market seems to be revving up and the proof of concept of the smart bridge at the same time. Not to mention the recent attention masternode coins have been getting (with dpos being superior but similar)

>mfw I almost sold it all at 25k
>mfw I held on out of fear

wew lad

>mfw sold at exactly 25k

Yeah maybe I am high on hopium but I see it getting to 100+ in the next couple years (possibly sooner) if BTC stays near its level (+- $2300-3000). But if BTC drops (which is most likely inevitable) then probably a solid $30-40 coin. The average consensus is that it will be near $5 by Christmas and possibly $10 by this time next year.

It's a fairly low entry point...you're not gonna make much off of $10 worth of Ark though. You can switch your payouts to monthly, weekly, or daily depending on the amount you have. You want to wait longer (a month or week) especially if you are a small fish. Otherwise the tx fees eat up your payout if you're getting paid every day. I wait weekly and get near 17-20 a week....maybe more I'm not exactly sure, I took out some when the BCH bullshit was happening.

good man

Like i said before volume is low, I want this to moon as much as the next goy but there is still a chance you can jump back in.

Buy for working DPOS, HODL for smart bridge

I recently got paid a 1k ARK bounty by the devs for doing some dev work for them.

If anybody has ideas for Ark they wanna see implemented I can work on them in my free time.

dude they need more languages listed on their site and to be shilled abroad. Especially Chinese and poo's... they're very western specific right now whereas other ICO's have this shit covered already. I'm a stupid burger otherwise I would do more but we gotta get them to put out bounties for other languages if they wanna be the "google" of block chains or whatever the fuck that Dr10 dude rambles on about. I'm super fucking cereal man...this has to have already been done if we want this shit to pick up more.

Can't help you there

Spam the idea in the Slack more maybe...like seriously otherwise in three years time we'll be hearing about the new Ark of China the way Ants is now the Ethereum of China. I already mentioned it but you have more of a presence there. Just saying...all they gotta do is put out bounties and people will jump on it.

get the devs to fix their bloated javascript ridden site and having a simple light wallet instead of one with a bunch of icons would be great too

they're already working on wallet update, soon a mobile as well.

Define "simple light wallet"

The current desktop wallet is by definition a lite wallet.

sorry ark holders, but no

Eth already corned the mass adoption market, its over

>Sorry no, but Ford already cornered the mass adoption market
>Sorry no, but AOL already cornered the mass adoption market
>Sorry no, but Nokia already cornered the mass adoption market
>Sorry no, but Yahoo already cornered the mass adoption market

This is how fucking stupid you sound you inbred cunt.

Don't worry. Those without faith have no place on teh ARK

Could someone please link the biz_classic website where I could change my payout schedule?

Moon Man sold all his Ark in anticipation of a dip.

I sold 1k in anticipation of the same thing.

classicdelegate.biz

classicdelegate.biz/dashboard

you're welcome

litecoins lite wallet is 5mb and its regular one is 23mb whereas arks is around 40mb thats pretty damn bloated

The Ark desktop wallet is written in javascript inside electron which includes a fucking browser inside it to render the HTML/Javascript. That's why it's so bloated and I don't think anyone is planning on writing a native application.

I don't want to either.
>dealing with C++

no thanks

When was the last time anyone have a single shit about 10mb? You using a laptop from 1995?

2016 but why make bloated software when you dont have to these kinds of things show how competent the team is so its important

He's gonna kill someone soon. How much did he have?

It's a trade-off between development time and efficiency.

Javascript is less efficient and running it requires more bloat, but it's way easier and faster to write a desktop application using it than C++.

They didn't /have/ to do it in Electron, but they were able to get a really nice looking wallet out in a very short amount of time.

~4k

Well I sold too, I'm not getting back in until 17k though. I have the buy order already set and I'm going on vacation for a week. I have faith.

I hope they make a better wallet soon then if they want ark to be taken seriously they need to make a serious wallet

I don't see why they need to. If they want normie adoption they just need to make it look nice and right now it's easier and faster to make a desktop application look nice using web technologies. Normies don't care about a 10MB filesize difference. Even Github's desktop application is written in JS.

Sheeeeeit man, that sucks. Well if it moons then it will most likely sink back to 25k sometime in September (just going by its past trajectory).

>17k
...uhh what's your faith...like handling venomous snake worshiping level or I go to church on Christmas Mass? Cuz I don't see 17k happening man. If it does I will buy it but FOMO got me and I'm not letting my Ark shekels go.

I don't know why a "serious" wallet determines the future of a coin but okay dude.

The wallet is fine as is: simple, sleek and works like a charm. Instead of talking about stuff like the "seriousness" of the wallet, go buy some ARK and thank us later.

Because that's what ark does. It goes up to 25 or 30, then goes down to 15 or 20 two weeks later.

Please zoom out on the 1 day chart and then tell me what you see. I'm not saying it can't go down but just compare it to the last pump.

Just need it to go a little lower to avoid rebuying at a loss. Am I being too greedy?

you might catch that on a tail but I don't know that it will stay there for long. The chinks didn't do a great job of pumping last night/morning and we lost momentum but that's coming back up. Volume was a much comfier 280 BTC at the height last night and we're definitely not there right now. Could go either way. Some big buys happening though 4BTC buy a little while ago. Biting my nails like a bitch.

zipperhead lmao

Gen X detected!

Fuck. Welp, let's hope for the best.

I would love to see the voting bug fixed, right now you can't unvote a delegate and vote for another delegate without resetting the wallet between.

If you have the devs ear I would also love to be able to buy merch from shop.ark.io/ with ARK.

omg this, chang/moon plz fix.

I'll take a look and fix it myself if it hasn't already been fixed in the main trunk.

The fire rises

How do I contribute to the project and earn bounties

I'd say this is good advice normally, but there's supposed to be news coming out by next month.

IT JUST KEEPS GOING

Thanks Chang.

Join the slack and you should find some there. arkecosystem.slack.com/

Fffuuuuuck!

I can easily see Arko over 100k sats...that will put it over $5 and probably closer to 10 if btc keeps rising as well.

Lol that fucking sell wall at 90 cents will be a bitch to break past

There's room for all on the ARK friend-o

Split would be nice.
hopefully it's split more small-fry to large-fry

As for the shop, they use a 3rd party vendor, so whatever the company accepts(currency-wise), is not up to the ARK team.

I have enough money to double my ark
should I just get in now or do you think there will be a dip?

Thanks I will seriously look into this, a steady payout sounds comfy
Side note: Anyone got a guess on the top? Are we blasting off for real?

By looking at the chart my guess is that we've reached moon ride #3, I think that we'll reach an ATH somewhere in the ballpark of 60k sat before dipping again.