myetheroll.com/
ethplorer.io/address/0x2e071d2966aa7d8decb1005885ba1977d6038a65#tab=tab-holders
ethgasstation.info/gasguzzlers.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

godl

ANT, SIGT, XMR, BTC

bcc
bitb

Bancor, Ark, NEO (but don't buy it right now)

BTC and that's it. The only coin that stood against the test of time

everyone else on this board loves to gamble on alt coins

BTC

Sia
I've been holding it for over a year and a half.
It's been good to me.
Good devs, good future, potential billion dollar marketcap within 2-3 years. Roadmap for the next 2 years will make things interesting.

BCC is a fucking gold mine right now, it will eventually take over legacy bitcoin. I bought as much as possible, ignore the block stream paid shills and buy it

XMR
IOTA

? didn't it crash like titanic. Why is it a goldmine?

Of course because there's millions of coins and kike lead propaganda campaign has convinced a good 50~80% of retarded followers to dump their coins.

BCC increased the block allowing the bitcoin network to grow with low transaction fees, soon enough a lot of these morons are going to realise they fucked up and try to buy their coins back.

ARK and IOTA for the most gains just because they're still in the infantile stages of growth, unlike XMR and ANS

Make sure you're buying bitcoin cash though, bitconnect uses the same ticker and is a scam coin

UNIFY

ICN

didnt moon while all the other coins mooned, it's being manipulated by whales and is underpriced right now

ETC

BAT

THIS

I decided between NEO and ICN a week ago, and picked ICN. I'm feeling kind of burned right now.

Probably monero desu

Yeah but what the fuck is up with the Sia market? Why hasn't it gained more traction/ value?
It's been dirt cheap for-fucking-ever despite having great promise.

Dentacoin

Waves, it's making waves. will be 10.00 by year end. screencap this.

What do you mean? Their marketcap is over a quarter billion right now. It went up in value momentarily because the devs hyped a new release, people sold the news, and then the market crashed.
I've been with sia since it was worth around one million marketcap.

It's cheap because of the overall coin supply, but it's fine because no one owns more than 3% of the coin. Not even the devs.
And it will only become very big once it gets implemented by large companies. When sia has over 1k PB of storage. Promise is what got sia its current high marketcap. Accomplishing its promises within 2-3 years will make it go to pluto.

trello.com/b/Io1dDyuI/sia-public-roadmap

Like I said, SIA is my horse and is a good long term coin for holding. Keep it for 2-3 years and you'll be good.
It's basically at its bottom, so now's probably the best time to buy.

Also, a few months ago, sia was simply worth a couple millions. The chinese like it and it went up, then oldfag ripple guys were looking for the next ripple after it went up a few billions and jumped ship for sia.

The marketcap of sia went from nothing to a few hundred million. So it is hyped to become much more valuable in the future.

ZEIT
It's incredibly cheap. Been around for ages and seems to have a reasonable motive

STRAT and NEO

BTC
NEO
PPT
VERI

DCR

bitcoin cash
siacoin
golem
mysterium
bat

I like SC, Dcr for long-term

Btc, Eth, NEO, Strat, IOTA. Have about 70 % of your portfolio is these and hodl if you don't know what you're doing. Buy promising new coins and some shitcoins with the rest and reinvest into the aforementioned coins after they pump. It's not hard.

Ripple XRP is literally the best coin for a long term hodl. It is going to moon after 5 years when they stop dumping a billion XRP every month. It will be artificially low prices until then, which you can accumulate butt tons for relatively cheap before then.

BitBay.

I see mysterium making solid gains after big crashes, how have you been with them?

GNT
IOTA
BNT
ARK

XMR (buy now)
ANS (buy later)
STRAT (buy ???)
OMG (buy ????)
XEL (buy a little later)
FCT (buy a little now)

Dmd coin

BAT

Etheroll DICE

www.etheroll.com

Live Statistics: cryptocurrencychart.com/etheroll-live-stats/USD

Etheroll FAQ: Etheroll (DICE) for Newbies (FAQ) /r/etheroll/comments/6g6y7m/etheroll_dice_for_newbies_faq/

The Investment Case for Etheroll: medium.com/@toulon79/the-investment-case-for-etheroll-a48d2be8a614

Latest Etheroll values updated in real time: myetheroll.com/

House Profit: 1,557.562 ETH (24h change: +157)

Next rewards/dividend period starts: Aug 7th /r/etheroll/comments/6rj9jj/1st_rewards_phase_update/

Number of bets: 73,861 (24h change: +1,842)

Addresses holding DICE: 1457 (24h change: +11) ethplorer.io/address/0x2e071d2966aa7d8decb1005885ba1977d6038a65#tab=tab-holders

% Total Gas Spent: 5.04 ethgasstation.info/gasguzzlers.php

DICE Token @ 0.02084 ETH (+0.15%), $5.39 (13.43%), 24h volume: $431,994