AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>idiots actually bought this shitcoin at 1200$

AAHAHAHAHAHA

You actually bought?

I love that I know what coin that is with no reference to it whatsoever.

That is how you know your coin is a failure.

BCC is going to follow the pattern of BTC. It will pump and crash a couple more times. Just at an accelerated rate.
I expect BCC to be $1300 by the end of November
screen cap this

Wow look how tight that graph is at the end really obvious floor, cant really tell yet but looks like the downwards trend is ending and I also noticed the incoming blocks have been making minor to no effect on the price anymore.

I hope you've bought user

fuck your mother if you want fuck

>6 million sats is 200 now

oy vey I suddenly care about that 6 million I lose on gambling

i kick your dog

I nearly sold at .18, then I greedily thought "what if it DOES become the next bitcoin?", so I didn't.

But I won't sell now, I believe it will climb again

not sure if BCC or DGB lmfao

Its not funny i invested like 200k dollar very at the top.. my life is gone and i took a big loan off 200k to get it back at the dice but this shit fucked me now my wife is gone and by monday every1 will know.. i will kill me tomorrow. Gonna livestream it

Kek

You kiddies will look like retards when BCC becomes BTC. I know you faggots have no idea what you're investing in so this will be an important lesson.

Nothing you can do about it faggets.

Please send me all your BTC
16GYLhcnynnCnmybCNTWKiXMtHSrM6FxHZ

OY VEY

THE PROPHECY

MUH SIX MIRRION

If it's never low, how are you supposed to buy low? Feel free to miss out as usual Veeky Forums.

Its dropping even lower now

BCC is dead and you know it

Muahahahah! It's all part of the plan, the grand scheme!! We wirr have the rast raugh!!!

More like the start of the slow bleed.

Link

nice just bought 100k

You went all in? Prove it

i'm chinese and we don't all sound rike dat u wayciss!!!

Literally all you have to do is wait.

Look again at the chart ;)

Sorry you missed out again user, this one was obvious though... and I even spoon fed you it