Does /biz approve my bags?

does /biz approve my bags?

>24 hr change: 0

Lol

yeah, I downloaded the app today to make the screenshot

clearly faked. OP is clearly a faggot

lol guys wtf, like a % change is a proof of authenticity or what ? I mean its not like having the app for longer than 1 day shows the 24 hr change and then you guys would be happy, right..

people would know you're larping either way

what would be the point in asking for opinion while showing a fake portfolio? I am genuinely curious

I prefer to believe that you're larping than to believe that someone who made $100k in crypto just by hodling is looking for validation on a zoroastrian yodeling forum

1. what makes you think I made 100k in crypto by hodling? My bags could be rather fresh or really old, so its hard to guess the profits

2. I am not looking for validation (10M+ folios are doing that) but for comments/feedback. I mean, thats what this subforum is about, apart from shameless FUD and shilling, no?

Care to feed the hungry?

0xF02a7cB1BDD66D3589C53c27987559fD97A1dc5e

154Ymua5SaxWTEr7XPzhpbCtiKiFmdwyJT

nobody wants that shitcoin DOT fuck off

BTC, ETH, LTC, FCT good

the rest I have no idea op
keep grinding

care to elaborate why its a shitcoin that nobody wants? Sure, its low cap coin, but it actually has an intrinsic reason for future price increase. It is being used on cryptopia exchange to pay for their services like new coin listings, thus buying DOT is equal to betting that cryptopia exchange volume will increase in the future.

Oh and they offer a 20% yearly term deposit in case one hodls 1M dots. So in a year from now I will have 1,2M dots and I am curious myself what their price will be. If the daily volume on cryptopia at least doubles then the return will be nice.

thx marine

corns wont feed you, bread will

It's a dead giveaway that you've put the blockfolio together this very day to look for attention and that everything you put in it is mostly likely fake.

separating the boys from the men.

>still bagholding BCH

No faggot, I don't approve

to feel rich for a few minutes before your thread dies, poor people like to do it

clearly a cry for attention

400k USD isnt rich you teenager

I don't see any SIGT in there.

whats so good about sigt?

It is if the entire 400k is disposable income that you can afford to throw into crypto.

well, its 20% of my net worth, the rest 80% I got invested into a diversified portfolio of stocks and bonds.

I dont own any real estate though and got a cheap car, so hard to classify what disposable income is