Beginner at altcoins

Beginner at altcoins.

Should I invest in SIGT now?
It's booming and I think I'll just be joining out of FOMO.

It's planned to go to bittrex exchange too, amirite?

I hate to break it to you but you're not gonna make it

yeah, you are beyond too late

Don't do it. Besides rare exceptions like ANS, mooning coins are about the worst investments you can make in crypto.

This, don't buy at ATH. Most people learn by doing it once or twice but you have the advantage of being able to heed our advice and not doing it to begin with. If you have any questions ask the people in the Reddcoin thread about their bags.

What now?
should I hodl ANS?

increasing volume, increasing price, bittrex soon.

buy now or buy on bittrex when it goes 10x

I also bought OMG a few days and got some gains so I got that going for me. So right now I just wait for the SIGT to dip and jump right in?

goin monkaS right now

I unironically believe that bcc might be a good buy right now

I also think a brave man would buy dgb and sell at the end of the month

Get in SIGT before it gets on Bittrex

Do it while its below 2k. Moon mission soon.

get NEO

Aight I'll follow your advise.

Fuckin monkaS might shill me but I've got nothing to lose.

Girlfriend broke up, failed my classes and I'm only holding on to the savings I've had last year and am betting my future on this while I study again.

lol same people who told me to dump on the rate the portfolio thread when my signatum we're worth 3.3 cent a piece now their worth 6.4 cent and im up $3,400... lmaoooo

its gonna hit double digits and once it breaks that 2k sat barrier its gonna pump like mad.

sounds so tempting that its baiting people to buy signatum.

The Bitcoin of 230ish value is because i sold small parts of my Signatum(mistake).

I've been following coinbase and BTC is going up. Almost $500 since the split, should I get in on it now?

I only have 600 siggies and don't know if I should sell ETH to buy more

No siggies will never learn.

my nigga

Too bad he's not asking on what to do with his SGT after buying it a month ago

Never bought. Only mined.