Best Month Since May

Hello fellow anons, I started trading crypto late May. (Missed the gains), since I got in late. Anyways, I ended up gaining 6 grand in 2 weeks from a 1.5k investment. I ended up losing all my profit from the June/July bloodbath but I didn't give up. I ended turning 1.5k to 30k as of today.
I trade crypto form 3am-7:30am/work(8-5) trade from 6-12am everyday. I never ever gave up and played the market day by day. Sorry for the rant, but who else thinks this is the best month so far in a while? I been waiting for this since May. Anyways, I'm feeling generous. My next 5g profit I will be giving some profit away. However, I will only qualify people that can give a well informed response that takes longer than 2 min to write out. I'm not bullshiting you, you can screenshot this and post on biz no later than Monday. Enjoy the gains fellas.

What coins made you your gains?

Post wallet addresses below with a reply worth reading.

ANS mooning has taken me by surprise as it has been my main asset, nothing like what happened in the first days of july. I got into the game on the last days of june so I got kind of raped by the bloodbath, but now everything seems to go smoothly. The main reason for this good month I think is the bitcoin fork tho, now that there are no more doubts BTC can go up to the heavens.

BTC Wallet: 17xRwvKmWRjvwPQmxPQNmGoqUqryHiZ95s

I realized this market you can't hold anything other than BTC. Most gains this week were tenx, ans, omg. This market is literally so predictable. Go after the high volume coins day by day. You legit can't lose. If you think like a whale you eventually will become one. Holding isn't a bad thing, It just I want to make as much gains as possible and not invest in a coin that doesn't gain traction day by day. That is the most important lesson to make the best gains possible.

I got major gains with ANS but I didn't sell at the highest and I'm resisting temptation to buy again and try to make a profit, I fear the dip I'm waiting for will never happen and I'll be posting pink wojaks. If I hold long enough my ANS it will be worth it, what pains me is the missed opportunity cost.

I do have a couple favorite coins. My favorite one is Reddcoin. The reason being is because I'll be able to actually use the fucking coin (Like bitcoin). There is a lot of fudding with that coin, but being able to use a coin makes it so worthwhile to just love. Reddcoin will be 5-10 cents the week Redd-ID comes out.

I'm a beginner so I wouldnt put my address since I dont deserve it.

With the rumors and speculations coming and evidence from the volume of trades of ANS and OMG. I think these 2 would really rise to be top coins by December (a level near Litecoin or Ethereum, not the big boi BTC)

And for fun I put some money on to Digibyte for the shitposts here about it.

How about you? What's your plan and what coins do you think are interesting OP and why?

Okay OP.

I have been following Veeky Forums since the $2 ETH shills. I only started investing my pocket change on May, gaining a nice 500% on my $20 investment. I then lost 30 bucks and cashed out since it was my university's exam period and daytrading crypto had messed up my daily life. Kept following the trends since then, till I bought in again on August 1st and am already sitting on 2x profit, but that's only $40.

RDD and DGB will never be forgotten, those sick gains got me into the game.
Planning to drop some more fiat in crypto in the next month, but that would be a minimal amount since I'm on a tight budget.

BTC
1A4BXAitAWemGYML6JoLTzmiTX2j8JthZp

Replies worth reading! The people that shill dgb and rdd are doing it to just lower the price so they can just accumulate. It literally is that easy to read peoples minds. Not every coin is shit, I mean crypto is the future its pretty obvious.

One little thing I noticed in my first day is Triangle Breakouts and U-Shaped breakouts are really predictable, every time I noticed them occuring, they would always work out. Like in stocks there is always still a doubt but in crypto if you see a stock go from PRICE A down to PRICE B then go back to PRICE A on the third candle or maybe fourth, you will always see a run up.

Can't give a well-informed response because I started day-trading cryptos one week ago but I'll provide my perspective.

I don't know anything about previous months, but so far it HAS FELT like a really good month. Sure I have nothing to compare it too, but it felt like I nailed the right times to buy low and sell high. I zeroed in on OMG when it was $2 as well as pouring in alot on BTC. I figured the fork the create uncertainty so I invested in a bunch of altcoins (OMG, NEO/ANT, SIGT, BAT, CVC, LTC) and have seen great gains, specially on OMG. I keep a close eye on my coins, order books, and have set up alerts whenever there are significant trends occurring on exchanges. Recently graduated college and I'm back home job searching, so it gives me a great deal of time to just watch the markets. On top of that just been doing a ton of research on markets, altcoins, trends, and generally just trying to learn and become informed. Alot of shitposting on /biz but there also good insights. Only regret is not buying NEO and SIGT soon enough.

BTC wallet for lulz
12BmLB4pGhNRGiRyWsHaxa7p99Qpxqc334

Crypto is becoming more and more popular to the world but it is still feared and I can see why. It involves them trading their hard earned cash in an unknown market. It seems though that in time this will not be a problem, since the market cap keeps increasing.

its already out dumbass check the subleddit, price hasnt done shit

All of my assets are down right now.

I bought 0.406BTC @ $2850 on friday a few hours before the moon mission and anxiety got the best of me because I don't know what move to do next. I hate myself for missing out on the ANS moon mission. Problem is I desperately need some cash. My already 7 year old desktop died in May after the bull rush and I've been operating off of this Celeron laptop that somebody literally threw away. What coins do you think will moon in a week tops? What coins do you trade and how do you know when to buy and sell? Do you think BTC will increase a little bit more or should I convert it into shitcoins asap and hope for a moon?

14pHvURWQSFrS86Q25J26hJhmqzWabbgpw

My $0.02:

BAT, UNIFY, and MTL are alts I think will moon in a week or two. I think BTC will stick around 33/3400 so I would buy some alts.

I feel the same about UNIFY. Already riding the profit.

I am noticing these types of post are becoming more frequent on /biz. I'd like to see evidence of said gains. It is a big numbe to get to from 1.5k and I would like to know what strategies you used.

I've been trading for some time with the last 3 months using my profits to supplement income. Using roughly the same amount as you, I've only made 15k since may 22nd, 2017.

Also you say you lost all your profit in june/July bear market. Imho, a responsible trader wont go broke/lose all their profit (it's not profit if you put it back into play) in a monthsmall time. It seems to me you are taking big swings and are running good at the moment. Which I congratulate you on, however your initial venture into crypto trading in June/July shows how that can go both ways.

While this is a generous offer, you should consider keeping that 5k for when the market swings the other direction.

I take profit multiple times a day, almost everyday. When it enter my wallet then bank account it isn't going back into trading in the future.

Not trying to be a dick, however your post screams of a new trader hitting good wave of trades and establishing a belief based on a very small sample size.

I would be happy to share some of my charts and we could talk strategy, because I admit you do have me intrigues because we were both rolled with about the same amount and have ended up making a decent 5 figure return.

Again, 5k out of 35k is 14% of your profit and I just don't see a responsible trader giving away 14% of their profit especially after seeing how quickly it can go away and the amount of effort involved in making money in crypto.

On mobile so if grammar/auto correct sorry. I'll post some charts when I get to my pc later, but for now let's see some definitive proof with a nice samplease if you have that information available.

Posts like these should be an automatic ban

>I am noticing these types of post are becoming more frequent on /biz.
Mostly cause they're fictional and just attention seeking for (you)'s Somewhere along the line someone thought making posts like these where you make people beg you for money that you were not intent on giving out was funny and it's caught on.

Regardless of the motivation behind OPs post, I said I'd post a shot of my charts.

Here is a 4hour from the last month. Keep in mind those dots aren't individual trades. They represent groups of trades that happened every 4hours.

Here's a 30min chart to show more clearly the trades. Green Dot is where I buy, red where I sell.

And lastly a 5 min chart to show how many trades can be within one red/Green Dot in the 30 min and 4 hour chart.

That's what I mean by sample.

I started trading in late may as well, as a complete noob, and I regret buying my coins from localbitcoins, they are very quick but fees are ridiculous.

If I started investing just a few months before I could have made such higher profits, and I had no idea the alt coin market was going into a temporary bubble, I made some good profits on a few coins, and a few losses as well, especially with vox (fuck vox). Just pissed off I missed out on a lot of those 5-20x gains, like ETH and DGB.

Anyway, I ended up buying EXP and STRAT roughly around the top and lost a lot of money on them.

I even bought 10 ANS at 44k and now wish I bought 100 instead. Live and learn I guess.

I agree it's been the best month by far, I have recovered to a break even point finally, after being down roughly 30-40%. I also wish I sold all my alts for BTC for the BCC fork, but didn't believe it would be worth anything.

I think next year won't be as profitable, because market cap increased from 20 billion to 100 billion, 5x, and there is no way it's increasing from 100 billion to 500 billion.

As always, I'm late for everything :(

My BTC address:
1LJNFL7iKbGBaRDXokY493ryXBYqY5MHF8

> and there is no way it's increasing from 100 billion to 500 billion
Why not? You don't think the entire crypto market could be half of Apple's stock in a year?

OP if you're not larping you could help me out a lot. I'm a college student right now, working my ass off for 300$ a month in a shit country.
I've been lurking /biz in my free time for a while now but I can't afford to invest in anything right now. Even if I could, my 10-20$ spare bucks won't blow up I think.
If you could throw me a bone,I'd try to invest some but not risk it all, I'm not that much of a gambler myself but I think crypto is just at it's birth.
If you want to throw me a bone here's my BTC address,I'd be in your debt and if I'll be lucky enough to win big you won't be forgotten : 19uBxcGHvC9q4XgCVyLuKewizsDje9YHCR

I think the OP not providing evidence of crazy profits should give everyone in the thread a hint at whether OP was larping or not.

I started with crypto on the 23th of june by buying BTC and golem for 500$. The bloodbath brought me down to under 250 and golem killed my BTC balance. But I didn't panic and slowly learned to maximize my BTC stack through daytrading. I didn't even care for the FIAT sums, I think the best way to succes is to ride the waves of hyped coins like ANS, OMG or whatever is the hot shit right now and maximize your BTC stack. Especially in the last 3 days I made 30% on my BTC stack and I am back to 0,27 BTC now. I learned the following lessons:
- don't waste time with coins going nowhere, cut your losses asap and follow the herd to predictable coins with high volume and volatility.
- wait for dips and buy, sell as soon as the current market dynamic changes to negative and secure your wins in BTC as small as they may be.
- there will always be a chance to reenter
- try to work in the shadow of whales (e.g buy and sell orders between their walls)
- before going to bed set buy orders for coins which will grow for sure again (ANS, Strat etc.). Often they get filled by a flash dip and u can sell for a nice profit after waking up.
- don't give a shit about fiat, the alt coins are all about accumulating more BTC by flipping them
- the fate of BCC has shown that bitcoin will stay king for a long time
- contrary to popular belief you can find useful information on Veeky Forums if you're not retarded and sort out the obvious shills. it gives you an insight in the current sentiment regarding the market and where the hype is headed.
- DON'T FALL FOR THE HOLD MEME. Secure your wins from time to time and use the extra BTC to invest again. You can secure an exponential growth even if the market doesn't perfom terribly well.

If OP would give me a tip i would be terribly thankful and if I ever become a whale I would give Veeky Forums something back.
Happy trading guys!
16xNKkSvBQ6JYoMMgjAzLrKe2RuFJe8oEJ [BTC]

>started on the 23rd with $500 in one of the biggest bull run of all time and is giving out tips
this fucking board

i said i would give something back if ever make it big time. l2read faggot

you did exactly what i said you did
shut up retard