Dont be a cuck n buy some beans

dont be a cuck n buy some beans

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/bitbean
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice just bought 100k

heheheh

I've unironically bought 6.3 million beans at 78 sats over the last day. Let's see how this goes!

beans are the most woke crypto
together we'll destroy the international banking cartels and free humanity into an age of exponential scientific progress and deep space exploration.

holy fuck! LOL

I know 8million is like $20k USD.

You must've dropped $15k on that shit. Baller

You better get to sprouting, homie. You could probably sprout 5k beans/day!

question for you guys, how exactly did you guys apply the block chain bootstrap to your beans wallet?

Also, is everyone else here using a vps for sprouting? Waiting for ever for my server to catch up to the block.

Also, 100k~200k beans how much sprouting does that get you per month?

kek my sides... I almost wanna buy some beans now you nigger...this shit is gold. 10/10 faggot

im all in on bitbean right now, im confident it will turn out well but if it for some reason it doesn't at least i still have my beans

I'm using a vps. bootstrapped with the blockchain snapshot from cryptochainer.com, that way I only had to sync a week's worth instead of 2 years worth :)

rule of thumb is 1 million beans = 1 sprout per day, so 100k beans would be 1 sprout every 10 days == 3 sprouts per month

Sprouting as we speak! Would like to hit 10 sprouts/day like the user who went all in on beans

fresh oc

patreon.com/bitbean

You will never get my beans!

This is some of the most retarded shit I've seen.

H-hi, I like science. W-what d-do you like?

bitbean is the next antshare, screencap this

Confirmed

nothing personal kiddo
you aint seen nothing yet

No won one the meme contest

I need beans

I had a nightmare yesterday that I got a bitbean mining virus that showed up as a program and everytime I tried to uninstall it, it would just download more shitware and fuck up my shit.

Because of that I will never invest in bitbean.