If you want to be in lamboland...

If you want to be in lamboland, ignore most of the coins that get posted on here and focus on ones with medium size market cap. Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocurrencychart.com/etheroll-live-stats/USD
medium.com/@toulon79/the-investment-case-for-etheroll-a48d2be8a614
myetheroll.com/
ethplorer.io/address/0x2e071d2966aa7d8decb1005885ba1977d6038a65#tab=tab-holders
ethgasstation.info/gasguzzlers.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Every single one of those coins are shit

High cap coins are too late to buy into. If you just bought into STRAT or ANS/NEO, for example, you need them to go to $1.4 BILLION. You're too late.

>If you just bought into STRAT or ANS/NEO

I meant to say:
If you just bought into STRAT or ANS/NEO and want to double your investment

Sound advice, thanks for one of the few quality posts.

don't know about strat, but that is exactly where NEO is going. and beyond.

he's saying if you want to more than double your money. All those shitcoin he post can do 10x to 100x while your ants have already moon and it's incredible hard to do another x for it

most of these are pretty terrible, you'll find the real gems in the 10m-20m range - can often find them on etherdelta with listings on bigger exchanges planned for the future

if you think the ants are done, you are sadly mistaken.

>you need them to go to $1.4 BILLION

Havn't we learned this lesson already /biz

is bitbay dead

NMC best kept crypto secret. Worth looking into.
VTC also good

tell us more user

Only PPY seems to have a future here.

No such thing as a free lunch. Put 100% of your money into a top 10 coin that'll definitely double with time, or have to hedge your bets putting 10% into ten different shitcoins, hoping one will moon. It's the same shit

If you really want to go rags to riches, you'd be crawling around the yobit sewers, throwing $100 at every sub 10 sat shitcoin. But you'd run out of money before you ran out of coins to buy.

look at IOCoin my dudes thats a hidden gem.

i'm bullish on XRL, DNT, DICE

with DICE being a bit higher market cap at the moment

but similarities among these is a solid team with great communication and/or product that is already working, but has flown under the radar for whatever reason

plus with it only being on ether delta at the moment and in the 10m-20m range gives it a much better chance for 10x return which is totally possible, there are coins with no working product at 100m-200m market cap

also, according to this logic, everyone here should be super bullish on SIGT

>10m-20m range
this
Santiment is fucking prime to explode.
>bitfinex listed coin with 10mil marketcap
>been accumulating forever
when OMG is done rocketing those gains are gonna pump santiment

>crawling around the yobit sewers

fucking LOL, m8

God I hate this picture

Etheroll DICE

www.etheroll.com

Live Statistics: cryptocurrencychart.com/etheroll-live-stats/USD

Etheroll FAQ: Etheroll (DICE) for Newbies (FAQ) /r/etheroll/comments/6g6y7m/etheroll_dice_for_newbies_faq/

The Investment Case for Etheroll: medium.com/@toulon79/the-investment-case-for-etheroll-a48d2be8a614

Latest Etheroll values updated in real time: myetheroll.com/

House Profit: 1,557.562 ETH (24h change: +157)

Next rewards/dividend period starts: Aug 7th /r/etheroll/comments/6rj9jj/1st_rewards_phase_update/

Number of bets: 73,861 (24h change: +1,842)

Addresses holding DICE: 1457 (24h change: +11) ethplorer.io/address/0x2e071d2966aa7d8decb1005885ba1977d6038a65#tab=tab-holders

% Total Gas Spent: 5.04 ethgasstation.info/gasguzzlers.php

DICE Token @ 0.02084 ETH (+0.15%), $5.39 (13.43%), 24h volume: $431,994

thanks for the heads up on this one, definitely looks promising

lol, OMG is a long term hold, but I hope SAN will pump soon. Those ICO bagholders deserve it.

I have 1.7m xvg and 750k rdd am I going to make it?

They're long term holds.

I can't see any of them hitting more than 5 cents. Market cap vs coins in circulation would mean they would be worth as much as bitcoin in marketcap if they hit $1 USD per coin.

.10 cents would be its moon and a very tough gamble.

I own 200k in each.

Ikr? Such a fucking cocktease.

Yeah I don't understand OP's logic. Why would the market cap being high prevent a coin from mooning? Individuals buy coins and then the market cap goes higher if more people buy them at a higher price, why would a high cap make people suddenly not want to do this

Best way to make money is to buy Dogecoin when it gets to around 50 sats and sell when it goes over 100 sats and then repeat.