Brothers! Heed my warning, a flood of tears cometh!

Brothers the time has come to board the Ark, a flood of tears will wash the unbelievers, sinners, and filth asunder. The signs are there if one removes the beam from ones own eye to see and know that a great tide will take us to the top of Mt. Ararat. Heed my warning or be cast down to the bottom of the sea.

fake buy walls going up at 4000 sats.

No wall will stop the mighty Ark from its destiny.

Bots are getting angry. Fake sell walls are up for 30k sats.

Looks like an accumulator wants to buy more.

Gentleman, if this volume trend continues, we may see $1.50 ATH!!!

Definitely some good volume

How long will it last is the question

I'm hoping chinks pick up the slack in volume soon. We were at 280 BTC last night before it started to wane. We need a boost. Otherwise those whales might kill the Ark ship if they push down too long.

Lots of people sold this time around (RIP Moon Man), waiting for a dip. They all want that dip, but will it come this time?

I know his pain, but I'm sure he doesn't understand sitting on $24000 becuase you sold ethereum at a price it never hit again after July 16.

Ark was my next buy in for missing that boat when it was $.40. But I was too much of a pussy and pissed off at my other one.

Right now, I'm only holding 4k ARK, and still sitting on $24k waiting to enter again.

The LORD shall soon release the flood over the Earth. Ye who go not into the Ark, shall perish in the storm of his wrath.

I did too, I was buying the swings and then looked at the 1 day charts and that's when i saw that this shit was going to go up...i bit the bullet and bought back at 25k sats. It went lower but I was waiting for 19k sats and it never got lower than 22k. I will try to sell the peak and then buy back (hopefully) at around 25k sats again if it follows its previous trendline from other moons. Sucks because I went from 20k Ark to 15k Ark due to my fuckups...honestly I blame the BTC-BCC bullshit, sold my stash to get BCC and that caused me to think I could "daytrade" when I suck at it. I will be a "month-trader" instead and only if I see clear 1 day trend-lines. Sorry blog post.

Amen

ark is alrady 87mil market cap. it's too late to get lambos off it. go for 10-15mil caps.

They're long term holds.

I can't see any of them hitting more than 5 cents. Market cap vs coins in circulation would mean they would be worth as much as bitcoin in marketcap if they hit $1 USD per coin.

.10 cents would be its moon and a very tough gamble.

I own 200k in each.

ah shit, ignore my post.

I got tangled up in between tabs...FUCK.

happens to the best of us.

did moonman unload his bags? what does this mean for biz_classic??

what coins were you talking about user?

nothing they're still the delegate. He could literally have zero and it will still be fine. I asked this question in the discord when he said he would sell if it got to $10. They can still run a node or whatever (not tech nerd sorry) and it would be profitable for them both.

shit, ok then...

To anyone thinking this is anything but a pump, go ahead and FOMO
It'll drop to low 20k soon enough
Q4 is the launch window for this moon mission

C'mon Moonman...be a bro. We know you sold your Ark but you don't have to FUD.

Not him but I do admit I sold my bag at 27k and waiting to rebuy so I finally have 5k ARK, my goal for hodling until moon

Not fudding either as there's no news to trigger such a rise

There has been plenty of news, it was just overshadowed by the BTC drama. People are only just starting to take notice of it now, hence the price increase.

Yeah smartbridge test was successful, ledger out in Sept...I dunno man I am just hoping that people pump because they want to honestly. I mean Ants/Neo is pumping and the dude just changed the name and gave a "great" interview. The news is an excuse....a good one, but it just looks like it should be pumping now if you look at the daily charts and I think that's honestly what will or won't get it up. FOMO man.

would biz like an ark faucet?

>It'll drop to low 20k soon enough
maybe, maybe not, probably will but keep in mind that this is a whale world
you all-in all-out niggers are missing out every single time, just think of the amount of hours you spend daytrading for meager gains compared to just holding and riding it out, it's ridiculous

yes, there are no ARK faucets anywhere so it'd draw in anons alright

Ark faucet sounds great! Always good to have more ways to accumulate more ark

Indifferent, I'm all for an ARK faucet but not one exclusively for people that already have ARK.

Faucet yes!