How to invest in crypto without money?

How to invest in crypto without money?
I only get 50 bucks per week from my mom and i spend most of them on snacks and drinks. I have like 5-8 bucks to spend. What should i buy?

lel better start with a few hundred bucks if you want to have safe gains. Playing with smaller altcoins usually end up with a PnD that you were too late to join and now you'll have to buy high and sell low.

claim free coins on yobit fucking niggerkid

With that little money you need something that will give you huge returns.

Invest on bitbean.

P2P cash

what kind of snacks and drinks do you buy

This.

Why don't you have a fucking job to look after your mother user

Dr. Pepper and Cherry Dr. Pepper. Sometimes Ben&Jerry, Kit Kats and Lays. But i often switch.

Well, i have back problems and i cannot stand very long.

underaged mods mods

I am 24

5-8 bucks? You'd better head to yobit and swing for the fences. This is the only feasible scenario where I would recommend yobit

why not buy coins instead of snacks?

Like i said, i have 5-8 bucks for crypto. I have to eat something.

you dont get food from your mom? do you live only off those snacks and drinks

Sometimes she cooks for me, but not very often. She is always tired after work.

Its not what you want to hear but you should get a job.

>could have bought fuckton of rice and beans and a lot of the cheapest meat for $15-$20 total

>bought corn syrup, ice cream and fried bagged potatoes instead

You deserve to be poor.

This user, get some real food and invest at least $20 every week in bitcoin, litecoin or ether.

I live off of chili. Veggies, cheap beef, spices to make it palatable. All the nutrients a growing lift-bro needs, less than $2 per meal. Meanwhile my brother buys $20 pizzas and eats them in one sitting. One of us is a poor NEET while the other made $1k in the last 2 days from crypto. Guess which is which.

Pizza guy is the rich mofo?

you sound like a useless fat dweeb to be honest. i feel bad for your parents.

i have a feeling that pizza bro is the winner.

Why not both? It's possible to be a poor NEET and make $500/day in crypto. While eating chilli AND pizza in one sitting.

You, yes YOU
1. Go set up an account on Bleutrade.
2. Set up multiple wallets.
3. Sign up to coin faucets and collect coins.
4. Give 75% of all coins to your mom
5. Stop eating shitty food, learn to cook and treat your mom to dinner every day.

If you're not working and you're not doing anything around the house, you should either kill yourself or work double time to make up for being a DrPepper-drinking piece of shit. Seriously, OP you sound like you need some life advice before you hit up Veeky Forums

t. Edgelord With Juvenile Diabetes Who Sends Money Home to Parents to Say Thanks For All Their Help Over the Years

Even if you're not making actual money, you could be saving lots more by helping your mom. Either man the fuck up and help your mother or write her a nice letter explaining why you needed to fucking kill yourself

Just when you think you have life figured out someone shows you his life is like 10 times better..

Camp the forums.

Mine anything that looks promising the second it's announced.

Sell the second it hits a shit exchange.

Recycle the money into safer investments.

Repeat.

If you're not working, you should at least be helpful at home.
You should be the one cooking. You should clean. Do chores at the VERY least.

And you're on the internet, a good source of information for this stuff. Go to Veeky Forums or some shit and ask what you can make easily for cheap that still tastes good. They LOVE giving that sort of advice.
Impress yo mama.

And do some back stretches. Chances are you can get over it.
Exercise is the best way to fix these things. Just avoiding it is like refusing to level at all in an RPG. Sure, it works, given you don't really want to do much, and want to make everything you do very difficult.

Buy food that's gonna help you, not food that's gonna make you depressed and fat.

Start buying cheap healthy stuff (dried beans/chickepeas/rice/etc) and save your money while you get more nutrition.

>3. Sign up to coin faucets and collect coins.

Any good sites that list all the worthwhile faucets out there? Seems like you could potentially make some long term pocket change if you automated collection from multiple faucets.

Sorry to hear about the back problems. OP, that sucks.
Have you looked into mining some of the less power-intensive coins (sorry, O can't advise which, but I'm going to look into Monero)?
Also, since it's Veeky Forums, I can't be too nice, so I will have to advise you that you could improve your back problems if you were to stop self-fallating.

Since you're on a computer right now. Go mine a coin. You'll make 4$ a day minimum.

Botting is not as lucrative as it used to be, although starting with faucet money is hardmode and risk free...

Go on Craigslist and find some blowing jobs to get u some initial investment, then buy antminer so for $4000.

un ironically this .

or make a powerpoint presentation and pitch your parents/grandparents .

I've written bots for personal use for sites like Swagbucks, so I could probably work something out. The money from botting pay-per-ad sites isn't really worth it these days. They keep changing shit so the bot has to be constantly maintained, and on top of that a lot of them only allow connections from residential IP addresses, which are pretty damn expensive compared to datacenter proxies.

1. learn some ta from investopedia.
2. get into twitter and telegram and follow traders and join trader groups.
3. they'll share charts with strong buy signals occasionally.
4. analyze these charts with your limited ta knowledge.
5. based on these, buy a coin that u think has the best short term burst potential.
6. watch the chart for a week and sell at 50% profit.
7. repeat 4-6 for 3 months.
8. u now have 1300 bucks to invest in crypto with an initial investment of $10.

Jesus christ, I take that back. All these faucet sites are awful. It's almost impossible to manually navigate most of them, forget botting them. And they're all in the 2-3 digit sat range. You'd literally have to do these millions of times to accumulate a tangible amount of money. Even ignoring how much effort would be required on a site-by-site basis, and all the maintenance to keep stuff running, there'd be no profit in this.

I pity the people who manually do these all day long. Even Mechanical Turk would be more profitable.

That said, I was looking at BTC faucets, I'd imagine the brand new shitcoin faucets might be more profitable, but that'd be based on speculation as to their future price. Most of those won't ever get listed on an exchange so they would be quite literally worthless.

>I have like 5-8 bucks to spend. What should i buy?

go back in 2012 and buy two bitcoins for $5.

btw spending 42-45$/week for snacks and drinks, something tells me you're a giant fat slob lard ass golem

even with 50$ you can make good gains if you buy good projects.

globalhalo.com

well.... basically eat less snaks/ drink less "drinks". most drinks mostly ruin your teeth and lead to diabetes anyway. drink water.

How do you switch from coin to coin?
Currently mini g eth without a hard drive.

>3. Sign up to coin faucets and collect coins.

I got my first 5$ by clicking on ads at various sites who pay in BTC, even tho i make a salary of 1300$

Needless to say i'm happy so far. The sites aren't those bullshit ponzi schemes, and they pay you instantly once you viewed the ads. It's a good way to make investment money to start off without actually investing your IRL hard earned money, if you aren't employed and just kill time on the internet clicking on useless shit like i was

It would be faster just to earn money normally and buy with it though.
Or if you're already earning money, just budget some of that.
Your way is CRAZY inefficient.

I know, but at the time i was unemployed and basically lived off of my meager scholarship. With nothing to do all day but to browse the internet, i'd say those were one of the fastest way to make 5$. I should also mention that i did this at 5 of such websites at the same time, and i withdrew all my total earnings in little under a month

But
>even tho i make a salary of 1300$
And hell, you could go mow lawns or shovel driveways for $5.

If you were unemployed and in school, then you could have just used a social connect from there to get a job.
I mean, that's the whole point of school nowadays. Doesn't teach most anything else worth shit you couldn't learn elsewhere.

It was literally free money doing clicks. Why do you hate free money user?

Time is money. The most expensive price is often free.

Less than 1h spent working, spend the rest playing or learning.
Versus all day spent clicking.
It really is a bad tradeoff.

Sure time is money but fuck working, seriously. Who in their right mind would want to be wake up early, force feed, go to work at a place you have no desire to go, make it through the day then come back home and repeat the same process every day. That's not living man, that's just existing.

Let's be real, you're just a faggot that's afraid to go outside.

I agree in a way. But you have to start somewhere, and you chose like the slowest way possible.
Even mowing lawns or shovelling driveways whenever you happen to be awake and out would be faster. And helpful to your community. Did you never do that as a kid?

Besides. Why did you go to school if you don't want to work?
Going to school is fine and all. But its whole entire purpose is getting certifications and social networking for getting into work.
In such a situatio,n you're not only wasting your time, but also your teachers'. And that's just mean.

Nigger i'm only 23 and by now almost half my life was spent in three different countries, 1 of which i spent for my studies and two of which i spent working shitty blue collar jobs. Oh and also my parents were farmers so i helped them with labor as well. Not even to my worst enemies do i wish such a childhood that i had.

Working should be a means to achieve happiness, not a goal in itself.

>Why did you go to school if you don't want to work?

I choose my current field because i like it and i'm good at it, even if i'm aware it's not going to make me money. I learned that money can be made doing smart decisions, not slaving away your labor like some fucking prole

it's possible to get invested in crypto without any money to start off with.

basically lurk btctalk forum and look out for new projects with airdrops or any kind of promotion related drops.
You can also try to solomine brand new coins during the first hours until difficulty is too hight, hold and wait for potential moon.

I quit my job, and desire to never work again. I understand that part.
But it doesn't have to be intensive or a death sentence. It's just work.
>I choose my current field because i like it and i'm good at it, even if i'm aware it's not going to make me money. I learned that money can be made doing smart decisions, not slaving away your labor like some fucking prole
So you do work in a field of some sort, but you don't labor? That doesn't make sense. All labor, mental or physical, is work.
It doesn't have to make good money either. But I'm sure it's better than wasting all day clicking ads for $5.

>Working should be a means to achieve happiness, not a goal in itself.
Absolutely. I agree.

Make a bitcointalk account and start posting regulalrly .join airdrops and bounties in the altcoin announcement section.
i started last year with 0 bucks and my coins are worth 15k today.
also stop buying snacks you nigger, buy kidneybeans and chickpeas for max nutrtition and poop

>i spend most of them on snacks and drinks
Easy solution is to stop doing that you fucking lard-ass

Im not a lard ass living at home making my mother depressed and sad but I am broke.

how much of this faucet advice is genuine and how much of it is just mocking OP? isnt mining pointless on an older pc (i7 3770k, gtx970) even with cheap electricity?

listen up fuck boy
i hurt my back when i was 14 at work i couldn't stand long i couldn't walk fast or comfortable my whole posture was fucked up i couldn't even run 10 meters without crying

move your useless ass and train your back that is the only way for you not to be a useless waist of time and money

what happened to your back, i want details

no, its not. You just have to spectulate on which coins to mine. Some guy mined around 20 000 sigt during the first hours with a single rx 470 because he was at the btc talk ANN during the right time.

i wished my mom gave me 50 bucks, would off have retired by now

ok, ill need to look into this, even if its a couple of bucks a day its got to be better than 0.

I get 8 hours free electricity a night

this guy knows what's up ;). sell at 642

thats old? Try a fucking phenom II x6 with a gtx 750ti.