Portfolio Rate General - /PRG/

r8 my portfolio guys

Am I doing this right?

Thinking about going all in on BTC Futures...

come back when you're over 150k, manlet. Your portfolio is literally pocket change.

Nah alts is going to be where the big money is made.

>FCT
my man
This coin has actual real world use for asset management along with a whole plethora of other management practicality for businesses. Huge buy wall supporting it up right now. Good time to buy as it is at it's floor as well.

>XBY

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

First day at it.

Getting reqdy to dump my ltc

buy BNT

Rate me.

good choice user.

>NRON
lmao

Just starting. XLM and ICN both went down pretty much immediately.

Doing ok.

>tfw they laughed & told me to sell my siggies.

>just starting
>ark

is ark the ultimate nucoin? how many nucoiners fell for ark?

g-g-give me some sia pls ;-;

>no Bitcoin Cash
It's like you actively try to stay poor.

What's wrong with ARK?

it won't get anywhere and the team are a bunch of manchildren. COMIT and interledger have made more progress

Look at that perfect ICN number

I'm a miner, i tend to hodl for years unlike most of these plebs talking about trade this, short that.

Theirs a saying that goes 90% of traders lose money.

Don't listen to Veeky Forums fud. They are too busy with bitbean and xtrabyte to realize what ARK is. Visit the ARK slack and talk to the devs yourself.

I'd gladly replace it with something else. Any suggestions?

I can't answer that right now. You should reconsider holding stellar too btw

All my buys are long term holds apart from neo which I'll be dumping soon.

>Bitcoin crash
you have to go back Pajeet

Any thoughts on SAN (santiment)?

>bancor
nice goy

It doesn't meet my standards for investment.

Oh lawd, pls nobody else fall for the NRON scam coin....
Look at the website management listed as former criminal Enron corp Executives one of whom is fucking dead!

nice, I have the same amount of BNT

Good diversification, will never reach the moon though with this risk averse behaviour.

After a lot of patience, my investment in XEL is finally paying off.

why do people over-diversify like this? literally makes no goddamn sense.

put all your fucking money in DNT, OMG, and BNT.

thank me 2 years from now

you're actually an imbecile if you don't understand why people "over-diversify"
understand the following
1.the crypto market is fledgling
2. literally any day from here on out a big time investor could see the value in a particular crypto
3. owning a few hundred bucks in multiple solid projects, like siacoin , decred, golem etc allows for the potential that one of those 10x's and you reap the profits

overall its about the fact that as long as you pick solid projects, you are riding steady gains and increase your likelihood of being part of a "moon mission" where a real player makes a crypto blow up like ethereum.

diversification is one thing, over-diversification is another. learn to read.

do your research, invest in 5 coins TOPS and go balls deep. maybe take some of your gains and put it into 20 shitcoins if that gets you going.

Be honest with me guys. Poorfag here who started with 400 back in may (thank you DGB). I'm worried im spreading myself too thin. Im considering dumping XMR for a much more riskier investment. The coins ive had in mind are Ubiq, BAT, BNT, XVG or Shift. Might also dump the XMR into more funfair.

Please rate

Ubiq is a safe bet.

Tips? I'm poor af and unable to buy anything right now, but I started with 40 dollars and here I am

You should try etheroll dice

Snt will be $1 each and you will be in 4 figures just hodl

THIS!

I feel it!! Once that happens, will I still be able to make money long term?

Ive got 50,000 snt so that would be 50 grand

I have no idea, i think it is very bullish token. Only 7 cents

SNT is a scam
>mfw all of the dumb people have the obviously worst portfolios

someone here tells me to invest in dgb. spend $4000 on dgb. what now? when will moon? i refresh every 10 minutes to see that its dropped lower in price

Fuck your bags too faggot

Don't worry yourself, there will be gains in DGB just like every other coin. Just wait, you have alot of time

What the heck are you doing? Put that money in SIGT right now. Your portfolio is too conservative for lamboland.

U will be filthy rich in one to two years

Will I make it?

You didnt diversify

Lekker

what's the best exchange that has trading in these smaller coins available with enough liquidity?

What do you consider smaller coins? Bittrex is probably the best

Thanks for the reply boys, appreciate it. Ubiq and Dice are actually 2 coins ive put on my list of potential coins with the others being FCT, Navcoin, Aragon and Shift. Still undecided despite spending the entire night studying these coins.

i'm on kraken right now, as a europoor the EUR pairing and low fees are nice. they're too conservative in their coin offerings though. i'd like to move beyond the extablished currencies like BTC, ETH and LTC to more exciting newcomers like ANS, IOT, XEM etc. An exchange with EUR pairing would be a plus.

thanks for mentioning bittrex btw, have been looking into them and poloniex as well

way too safe

different aims

You should buy the dice now. The dividends will only increase then the price will moon