Is Signatum finished?

Signatum has been plateauing the entire day. It's stuck in the 0.00001900's and wont go bast 0.00002000. Why is this happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5_yGY8JC2uo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tons of coins are being mined every hour. the fact that it is plateauing is a very good sign considering that. it will break down the 2k wall once the reward is halved and miners have far fewer coins to sell.

because the volume is still relatively low because shitcoin

Probably due to the fact that there are only 7 people who know about this shitcoin and they're all pulling their pud right now so not available to trade.

hurr durr FUD FUD FUD
if you bought when we told you to you'd be having fun with us :)

Got so close to 2000 Satoshis. The halfening might put it over though. If Bittrex lists it, and they probably will, we're good.

Currently holding 5,000.

I was just talking about this in the Discord. Wondering myself. Looks like someone might be dropping volume.

I don't think its wise to sell a bunch of volume right before a news event (halving & marketplace launch), but for the 30 BTC or so worth of volume between 1900 -1999 we've seen so far, someone has to be selling. It could also be some miner-sales volume, as others have pointed out.

SIGT is currently adding 2,000,000-3,000,000 coins per day and that's like 40 - 60 BTC @ current prices. Maybe the miners have figured out that nuking the price into the dirt with large-volume dumps doesn't help their margins.

I'm ultra-long on SIGT and am holding into the horizon. Might end up being a mistake, but I've made mistakes before and will make more again.

Let's just hope the developers keep delivering on their roadmap. If they do, this coin could be worth some significant cash.

1,998 SATOSHIS

LET'S DO IT

Because it's a pnd shitcoin. Enjoy your bags

"High
0.00001997"

Stop fucking lying you gay cunt it only hit 1997

your mom is a pnd shitcoin

It said it on Coinmarketcap, and now it says it on Cryptopia.

Suck the dick or fuck off.

IT HIT 2000

FUUUUUCK

>and now
Doesn't change the fact that you did lie you feral cunt.

really regretting not buying more when it was sub 1k

Its going up because mining difficulty doubled. It's going to stay in the 2k range for a while. Almost half of all pow coins have been mined. If you think 2k is high just wait till around Xmas, or a year from now

>Almost half of all pow coins have been mined.
How the fuck is 26,464/100,000 almost half?

Wtf is going on with suprnova? No blocks for over 30 min?

TFW only 11,300 Siggies.

Will I make it?

Is suprnova dead?

Only 5,000 here. Bought on July 29th, almost at bottom.

Fingerprint bagholders are clueless

Not half the blocks, half the coins.

Mining for SIGT is front-loaded. 2500 coins per block for first 30k, so more than 54% of coins will be mined by block 30,001.

If you are holding this coin your are delusional. The quantity in circulation already make this thing worth 500 sats at most

So you think this coin should have a 1 million dollar market cap at the moment? MOONCOIN has a market cap of 12 million lmao.

Yeah 1 to 3 mil sounds realistic.

plenty of coins out their with more circulating coins worth more.

stop being an idiot.

>they actually replied the absolute madmen

>I was just pretending to be retarded I swear.

>he doesn't understand

The 2k sellwall has been reduced by half. We might actually break through before America wakes up and adjusts their orders.

RAMMING SPEEEEED!!

Th-this is easily a $1 coin, right?

This will be a 100 million dollar coin by the end of the year minimum.

2K WALL IS GONE!!!!
MOON MISSION IMMINENT

2k barrier broken! ATTAAAAAACK!!

smash that 2k wall

I won't be buying any coins but I'll do my part by not selling what I mine :). At least until it gets listed on Bittrex then all bets are off.

We're encountering heavy resistance, Sarge! Request mortar fire directed at 2-0-1-0!

Bring on 2500!

another sell wall at 2014...

Bought 1k at 1996, did I do good?

yes

It might get rough when the Americans start waking up, BUT YOU HODL, SOLDIER. YOU HODL.

Reinforcement deployed.

We are the Sigtmarines.

youtube.com/watch?v=5_yGY8JC2uo

S
I
G
T

Enemy forces have fallen back to 2-0-2-0! MOVE UP!!

We've got them on the run, boys! 2030 taken, advance on 2-0-5-0!

CHARGE SIGTMARINES! CHARGE!

GOT THEM ON THE FENCE AT 2050!

those sell walls are getting thinnier by the minute

Holy shit that's quite a low market cap, I think I single-handedly brought it up to 2030 buying up ~0,3BTC worth of SIGT.

Am I whale now?

Multiple tangos spotted at 2-2-0-0!

2080 breached! FIRE EVERYTHING!!

Holy Christ this is going up quickly!

Once we break 2100 the sky is the limit

we just did marine..
we just did.

Boom! 2100!

Next wall is 2200.

You gotta sleep with your legacy and your kids will look at you, like Daddy, what did you do? You were a stupid racist bitch and you put your own kind in the fucking pen for nothing. You put a white man in the pen. For what, you fucking bitch? For asking for a black man for a cigarette that's your a country I pay my taxes you dumb bitch. In the streets man to man, I'll lay you on the floor. I'll put you to sleep bro. Real life. MMA. Me and you. Life. I'll put you in the fucking sleep. You stupid bitch. Coward. Fuck you fighting for? Go listen to some Tupac you fucking bitch. Go listen to some Rage Against the Machine you fucking bitch. Go listen to Willie Nelson you fucking bitch. Go listen to them. Fucking. Yours. What do you listen to you coward ass whore? What do you listen to? Linkin Park. Bang. Bang. If I had my gun I'd blow your shit up. Hey, civil war is coming dummy. I got guns in my house, act dumb in LA. Fuck you. Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang. In the center of your fucking forehead. Come to my house when I got my CCB on me. I'll fucking let you know what it is, you stupid bitch. Look up Oregon you fucking whore. Look up Oregon bitch. Oregon. The fuck you know about civil rights, the fuck you know about being American. I'm in the National Guard, you got me in custody cause your black bitch ass cop thought I was asking for the wrong cigarette. Fuck you. Served my country.

Holy fuck that happened a lot faster than I anticipated.

Is 23k going to be enough SIGT??? I think I should have bought 100k.

Its rebounding...

HODL PPL HODL!!!

2200 BTFO !!!!LAMBOS

Next big wall is 2300 now.

STRAP IN SIGTMARINES. WE'RE ABOUT TO REACH THE STRATOSPHERE

THERE'S NO WAY!!! IT'S STILL GOING UP!!!

2200! MOON MISSION IS GO! Someone get NASA on the line!

user, we in this thread probably hold 10% of the market cap...
HODL!!!

GET DOWN SOLIDERS!!!

GRENADE!!!!

This is insane, how is it going up so fast?!

Block halving should 2x the price I think. Maybe its being priced in. 5k sat is my target for the week.

No one seems to be selling any significant amount.

user do you think it's safe to stop following the damn order book and get AFK? I already fucking hate cryptopia's interface and non updating chart

It really is terrible. I am looking forward to selling on bittrex though.

>I already fucking hate cryptopia's interface and non updating chart
agreed, I was just sitting here watching youtube on 1 screen with cryptopia on the other and the whole fucking page frozen at like 2080 sats for like 10 minutes before i realised and when i managed to refresh it was already at 2200.

Will it happen? Any source?

Signatum price and futures

>Will it happen?
Yeah it's 100% gonna happen, sigt devs have checked all the tickbox's and have paid the fee to get on bittrex.
All it depends on now is how long it takes bittrex to implement it.

Other than Bittrex following Signatum on Twitter yesterday, it's mostly speculation. Seems to be growing in value and popularity though, so I'd say it's only a matter of time

Bittrex followed signatum on twitter. It's basically locked in.

Just the fact that they followed SIGT with a few other coins the show some promise on twitter. As long as the hype stays up it will be added eventually

Bittrex followed them on Twitter, don't know if that's significant. They fulfill every criteria to be listed on there though.

bittrex only follows people they are contemplating or have on their exchange.

That was informative, thanks

No one has actually guaranteed it, but signs are good and the coin has a bright future. People want a piece of the pie.

Of course no guarantee, don't worry for me user. I held DGB and still hold BNT, I have some experience in making wrong decisions

1 BTC wall at 2158. new floor confirmed

This coin is going to absolutely explode once it gets listed on Bittrex.

Excellent fucking job tonight, Marines. Dig in and get some chow, the Amerifats are going to be waking up and hammering us any minute now. We'll push these scumsuckers up to 2220 by noon.

>1 BTC wall
>1 BTC
>wall
u wot m8

Told you, we all whales now

Were still up. You think china is buying this shit?

considered SIGT volume and market cap so far...

Scratch that, I guess we're advancing now. TO THE MOOOOOON!!

this thing is breaking through walls like a drilling machine

0.23 whale wall spotted at 2250, hit em with everything you got!

Wall destroyed, good job.

No significant resistance spotted until 2288, full steam ahead!

Keeping firing support on incoming sells men, hold your ground!

OH SHIT

70k sigt sell wall at 2300 now

2.5 BTC wall at ~2300, once that falls nothing is stopping the advance to 2500.