Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QgEOfY6bP80
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8EyjgUqXojc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gzkqbAm7iyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she unironically believed in nazism or she wouldn't have suicided with him

Hot, elegant, powerful, charismatic, gentle towards animals

Why did he have a gf and I don't?

The co-creator of IBM. 1/6th shareholder. An evil genius. With drive. And great analytical skills and thoughtful demeanor. She loved the way he kept their life private. Intimate. Plus she loved her brun-ette. An antithesis to her blonde world. He comes out of the southern country. A little moor and turk never hurt nobody.

A superior man
A noble spirit

A third Reich

What don't you see in him? Controls the most powerful country during the Great Depression. Protecting his people from poverty rampant in the Weinmar Republic. Ousting the enemy of the German people, who controlled most of the Weinmar Rublic.

A man with a dream.

A sexy, BLUE eyed man with a "special" hypospadias dick, surprisingly big for having just 1 ball, and an astonishingly deep voice!!! WOW!!! But the best part of all was the occasional "chocolate surprise" he made in his pants!!! Mmmmmmmm!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Even though he died 38 years before I existed and never spoke English, I fantasize about being Eva Braun and him letting me change his cloth diaper in bed during a bought of Ulcerative Colitis in 1935. (Without talking falsetto like some ABDL men.)

Pretty impressive for a guy with hypospadias!!!

I would call him "Wolf" or "Adi" or "my Fuhrer Baby!"

Just imagine him shitting his pants while Eva helps him go to the toilet, a grown man!! hahaaa

I also fantasize about going back in time to August 7, 1941 with a package of Depends for Men. That way he could have pooped dysentery diarrhea all over himself with wild abandon and not called off his meetings in the map room! He could have pooped in his diaper as he listened to his generals talking about what to do in Russia, then calmly waddled to his bathroom and removed it while standing in his tub.

Heinz Linge helped him as well.

5 inches flaccid is pretty good.

Linge was always the one frantically calling Dr. Morell when he had diarrhea, like as if that was Morells fault.

He once got mad at Morell because he was at his brothers funeral when he got diarrhea, pooped himself at a meeting and was therefore especially mean to his generals.

Morell was at the funeral, I mean. With Hitler's permission. He just didn't know he would get sick again during that short time.

I wish they would make a good, realistic movie with a good looking Hitler-identical actor, in which he poops himself in at least one scene! Even if they didn't show you much, like the brown seat of little Baylor'spants in Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood, I'm sure I would get a pulsating tingle without touching my body, that's how intense it would be!!!!!!

PS: his eyes should be CLEARLY BLUE!!!!!!!

She goes, "Mama, Baylor is sick! Baylor pooped the bed!"

Then the mama goes, "Oh God, Baylor! Go to the bathtub!"

And my heart was racing so much that I got that familiar tingle! And felt a little guilty about it.

It is indeed!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

What's the hell is that supposed to mean???

There should soooooooooooooo
be a movie with a BLUE eyed Hitler pooping in his pants!!!!!!!

Do you go to every Hittler thread just to post this?

Not always. But I can't resist when I see one.

Unfortunately this is the closest we can get right now.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QgEOfY6bP80

he thinks he's being subversive and happens to be mentally ill

It must take a lot of dedication to post the same meme 25 times every hour.

Why was Hittler such a qt3.14

it's not impossible that he's being paid. If that is the case I must say his employer has lost my respect.

He really did have a deep bass voice!

How did he manage that with just 1 ball???

It's so deep it's almost scary!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8EyjgUqXojc

Eyes bluer that the deep blue sea!!!

stop obviously replying to yourself

Sure did! Wow!!!!!!!

Wish I knew his secret!

Each night I ask the stars up above,

"Why must I sound like a teenager in love?"

Women are naturally attracted to power and Hitler was a very powerful man, this isn't hard to figure out.

And don't tell me bull semen because he'd never heard of that in 1932, but already had a deep voice.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gzkqbAm7iyQ

hypospadias has nothing to do with penis length...

>this thread
Wow. Just wow...

>she

>Leader in totalitarian state
>Why do women like him?

funnymeme.gif

>hating on artosis.

>What do you see in him?

Such an unusual, BLUE eyed man!

Women composed of the majority of early fanatical supporters of Hitler when he joined the NSDAP, this was prior to him gaining any actual power.

Because you're a beta virgin and he was the leader of the most powerful military state in the world.

>Women composed of the majority of early fanatical supporters of Hitler when he joined the NSDAP

Do you have any citations for this?

status

She felt bad for adolf because he was incel. But she was probably a lesbian so she didnt really let hitler stab it ib her that often because shed get moody and he was too awkward and polite to ask for it or take what was rightfully his. I also suspect that hitlers benis problem also caused friction. She likely helped him through hos bouts of diarreah so he came to rely on her quite a bit bear the end

>most powerful military state
Thats why he lost right? Lmao

Germany also had the most powerful military before WW1.

All women would be Lesbian if given the choice!!! In fact, I would become a Testosterone created "man" tomorrow if I won the lottery...except that I don't play, lol. No woman truly wants to be penetrated by a man, let alone a rare 6-8 inch hypospadias cock that bends downward like a boudin!!!

Yes I spelled it right.

There's a reason why F you is a supreme insult! But unfortunately, most women are forced to endure it in order to get what they want or need in life.