Project Neo is literally unstoppable

Project Neo is literally unstoppable

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/CrvuhZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im hyped as fuck

When do we overtake ethereums market cap?

Somewhere next year, although this is gonna be due to Ethereum crashing more than anything.

Steady 20% a month till mid 2018 tho, called it

please someone tell me there will be a crash before the next moon mission

I hope so, sold half of my 150 at 447, hoping to cash back in at 380 and make an additional 15 NEO easily. If I wake up tomorrow with it 500+ I will kms

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Already sold my ANS, its at ath right now
Thanks to that and OMG I broke through 5000% ROI since I started in May

>5000% ROI
With how much did you start?
What were your investments?

1000$
Broke 50k today, feelsgoodman
I got most from successfull PnDs and riding the digicuck wave

Bullshit.

same exact boat here. Godspeed brother

>nocoiners coping
If you are not able to make money in this market you lieterally deserve to be poor

Waiting for it to drop to go all in

How do you find successfull PnD groups?

I hope so. I did worse than you. I sold when ANS was 395k.
Oh, and I cashed out to fiat. Five hours BEFORE BTC surged past $3000. Somehow I forgot that my intention behind selling my ants was to buy the dip that actually came that same day. Now my money is worth less BTC then when I sold, and is trapped in an ACH transfer.
I used to march with the ants. Now, I a-am a fiat m-marine. Godspeed, antfags.

This, I got in right before everything crashed in june/july. Was INCREDIBLY disheartened as my 8k monies I put in went down to 5k or so. But I stayed in the game, didn't get too mad, and now I'm up to over 16k with ANS and some other coins.

Don't stay on earth, come to the moon user. TO get there, you have to never sell good coins though. Only accuumulate more.

it's honestly great to know theres someone else making the same decisions with this as I am and with the same amount of money, besides weed and alcohol and food the majority of my money from my shit pizza delivery job goes towards rent and coinbase for NEO, it's literally 90% of my portfolio and I've gotten $1000 profit so far

You literally have to dig through a huge pile of shit hoping to get lucky
Discard anything telegram run obv and discard everything where admins prepump
discord.gg/CrvuhZ this one seems promising, I hope they wont grow too big

What is it? I don't have discord

Looks promising, glad I just got in before they are going to close invite, thanks

Fucking dip you cunt, I haven't bought in yet

Nocoiner FUD is the funniest

how long do bittrex withdrawals typically take?

pic or it didnt happen

Really makes you think

ANS isn't a pure pump and dump by gweilos, r-right anons?

The whales are Chinese. They pump on bittrex and then transfer from gook exchanges and dump on round eye. The arbitrage is one way because you can't transfer ans to chink exchanges. Pure coincidence, of course.

You are missing the point, NEO volume is steadily dropping in Chinese exchanges, whilst Qtum volume is going parabolic in Chinese exchanges. It's clear the price of NEO is mainly driven by western speculators as the Chinese do not give 2 shits about NEO.

>tfw I'm invested in both and both are rocketing hard atm

But I agree, Qtum volume in China has been consistently very high.