Why do you hate free money, anons?

In 20 years, your children will ask you where you were when SIGT broke 2k, and why you didn't buy any.

I'm dumb, what does "broke 2k" mean?

Condese your threads and quit spamming up the board with your garbage.

It means 2000 satoshis. It's trading at about 2010 satoshis on cryptopia right now

I could have 14k SIGT if it wasn't for those damn FUDders. Damn you FUDders, damn you all to hell.

Don't listen to anyone on this board. Whatever they say, do the opposite.

this. dont buy sigt

so do buy sigt

>Bought at 1996
>immediately breaks the 2k wall
you're welcome

2200 now!

>sold part of stash when it stagnated at 1500
>sold more when it stagnated at 1900
it's going to come back to 900-1200 for me to buy my coins back, r-right g-guys?

You get one reprieve, right now while we're dancing between 2100 and 2200.

The moon mission stops for no one.

Veeky Forums TOLD ME THAT SIGT WAS DEAD

I SOLD ALL MY SIGGIES AND INVESTED THE MONEY INTO BCC WHEN IT WAS GOING FOR $1400

NOW MY BCC IS WORTHLESS AND SIGT IS MOONING

FUCK Veeky Forums

>When I've made $300 in the past 10 minutes.

I made like $3000 since yesterday. Greetings from richlist

gee if only more people listened to me when I told you to buy at 700 sats.

I lost most of mine because Craptopia went spastic. SATS dropped sub-2000 so I sold so I could buy the dip. Their site was in fits and starts, everything lagging 20-30 seconds. Sprang back up way over 2000 in less than a minute. Lost over half and I'm not buying back at one god damn sat higher than I bought it.

;^)

Why does my pool report weird hashrates?

I'm running an OC'd 970 and getting about 18.03 Mh/s with SP2 mod. The pool reports 20, sometimes 14, but rarely the de facto value I should be getting.

Why does this happen?

looks like 2 of my trades didn't even go though, they're so slow.

Fuck these cunts.

>assumes anyone here will ever get laid

No siggies when will they learn.

Shares submitted is also dependent on luck, which is why your hashrate fluctuates.

donate to some of the contributors mr moneybags

I would have bought this but I'm too lazy to start an account on Yoshit or Cryptopia or wherever the fuck this is trading.

I feel not using these sites is really limiting my potential for moon missions because by the time they hit Bittrex they've already pumped quite a bit, but I don't really trust other exchanges. Hopefully this gets on Bittrex while it still has some room to run.

never gonna make it without wading in the crypt and yobit sewers

Don't trust them how? They only require an email and as soon as you buy put it offline.

>t. no siggington sold to try to flip and gave away his mansion for $50. Won't accept a Ferrari as a consolation prize for being dumb

My withdrawals require email confirmation. Is that not required of all? Too last to check

Which one should I pick?

Still have over 8.7k, and Cryptopia is the fuck up here. Known as a shit exchange. Bittrex is where it's at, and that's where SIGT will be soon.

sigt is 2700sat now

To the mooooon

Cryptopia has worked completely fine on my end. Sounds like the problem was on your end :)

nice seeing the coin shilled by a few twitter crypto traders with great track record and lots of followers

who? link

verthagOG and mocho17

esp. mocho17 is legit, some good calls the past few weeks...

What did he mean by this?

I MISSED THE FUCKING DIP

So everyone is just gonna dump right? Leaving everyone on biz posting we are the sigtmarines for months

Better watch that shit like a hawk. One weak hand and it'll collapse.