How come America is such a joke when it comes to philosophy, actual science, and religion?

>Religion
>mormonism
>scientology
>Amerifat Style Christianity (draws in Negroes)
>nation of islam and other nigger "theology"

>Philosophy
>Objectivism

>Actual Science
>Gender
>Climate
>Chimpingout over nuclear power
>Chimpingout over GMOs

America has what?

>philosophy, actual science, and religion

America leads the world in all of these.

We are the backbone of military support for most of the world...

Pragmatism, check it out.

Where were you during the Falklands War?

protestantcuck spotted.

They are not bad in "actual science" (thanks to WWII). In philosophy they have the Anglo tradition, hence they kinda suck and religion was influenced by weirdos escaping persecution from Europe.

>Both major politicial parties deny scientific observations on the climate and gender

>philosophy
>religion
Agreed

>science
Now I know you're a fucktard.

>philosophy
Mediocre for sure
>Religion
Blame the fact it was literally a sanctuary for weirdass cults and sects that got driven out of Europe
>science
Nice bait

The same thing we did in the world wars

Funded the British while they did all the dying.

>European philosophers
Schopenhauer, Nietzsche, Hegel, Plato, Aristotle, Russell, Kant, Dostoyevsky

>American philosophers
Chomsky, Dworkin, Ayn Rand, Rothbard, Joel Osteen

First off, Climate change denial is about as retarded as being anti Vaxx or thinking Gravity is fake. It's peddled by oil companies, the people they bribe to spread their lies around, and retards who are stupid enough to believe said lies.

Second off, America is the only country to pull out of paris, so by your metric we are a "smart" nation

Third off, I sincerely hope when the climate refugees hit your country you get burned alive by religious extremists

>wah wah wah wah wah wah wah

>why can't america DO EVERYTHING?

>wah wah wah wah wah wah wah

American pragmatism has influenced every modern philosopher. Our science is the best in the world overall. I will admit our religions are shit but who's are good today?

>Amerifat

Emerson and Thoreau

>emerson
>thoreau
>rawls
>mlk
>james
>goldman
>chomsky
>zinn
>jefferson
>franklin
>du bois
>rorty
>dewey
>chesterton

that's pretty good desu

Rawls is pretty much one of the two most important political philosophers in the 20th century (the other one being Carl Schmitt). He single-handedly revived political liberal philosophy.

I'm not actually sure who you are replying to

>schmitt
>not schumpeter

otherwise yeah. shame people don't seem to read him around here.

based

>America
>Bad at actual science

>Religion
Compared to what, exactly? Europe has practically abandoned Christianity while getting flooded with Muslims. Catholic countries rarely amount to anything anyway. The Middle East is a mess. China and Japan are both predominantly secular while India and Pakistan have their own retarded us vs them situation, plus the former's caste system. If anything, America has the obvious advantage here.

>that obviously fake background