You can't snark the ARK

> He didn't buy ICN
> He didn't buy IOTA
> He didn't buy XEL
> He didn't buy SIGT
> He didn't buy NXT

The ship is leaving for another moon mission.
All aboard!

Volume up past 200 BTC and rising. Lost about 90 Ark trying to buy the last dip...I must stop doing this. Got a bit depressed in that last shakedown thinking this was only a pump to 28k even though I have been looking at the daily charts and its clear its not...keep your hands strong bros. Jump on board the Ark.

will rebuy at 25...

So glad I bought it

12th on Bittrex right now.

Nice

Yes me too....in late September after this moon mission comes back down from 65k.

Buy while you can, this is going 2x by tonight.

Well I'm in, I can definitely see .0003 sats in the next few hours and maybe even breaking the previous ath in a good scenario.

it will go donw

It will be up at least 10-15% by the end of the week, learn to read MACD charts.

I fucking sold at $.78, not even an hour before the spike to $.9.... WHY DO I ALWAYS SELL TOO EARLY

You could buy back in again right now. I know its hard to swallow but there is a real chance that this may breach ATH. Look at the daily charts and compare it to last moon and the moon before it...it fits in timewise. I think that more than anything has new Arkers convinced it will ATH again.

I'm aboard with 4200 Arks

When can I expect Lambo?

How do you sell 2 times in a row?

probably Tuesday or Wednesday if it maintains its stride and volume stays up.

I've been burned that way one too many times, just gonna wait until the new floor is established and try to get in around there.

I know the feeling man.

It's another chicken door for retards who didn't sell the first time.

So why is ARK mooning right now?

Seriously idk, if you see the code, my god they own all your money.

Well aside from timing, Ark just successfully tested their Smart-Bridge without forking and initiated an ETH contract (some shit like that, I'm not a nerd sorry). Also they're due to release a video about it...oh and they are also going to be put onto Ledger Nano in September...basically alot of good news that shows they're not vaporware and are actually legit doing what they said they would do. Alot of this got lost in the BCC bullshit so now people are catching up to it.

My guess is that alot of money has come to the market, so naturally ark get a piece of that.

should I just bite the bullet and buy in now or is there expected to be a dip?

No one knows but the daily charts make it look like it's aiming from another ATH.
In future I recommend buying the dip.

You must have been looking at Lisk code

It's not going to dip. Even now, the price is being heavily pushed down by sell walls. I'd consider getting back in.

I didn't have money to buy in when I wanted to at 50 cents, been buying the dips whenever I can but it's almost a dollar now

Hi Rachel

Hi person,
Buy more Ark.
Love,
Rachel

ARK is my long hodl.

That might not happen again, ever.

Did you sell Ether at $2?

DPOS and Smarr Bridge address real market needs. Governance and scalability. What issues are we facing right now?

Oh that's right.

>only hold 52 ARK
>down 1.2% on huge LTC position
>too prideful to sell LTC until positive again
>ARK keeps rising

DON'T GO WITHOUT ME ROOOOOOOOOO

Your dead to me t b q h w y f a m

I've got a moon mission to be getting to.

rocket will go past 35k in the upcoming week me thinks

>sold 10k at 26 thinking it would immediately dip like normal
>bullrun just started
I fucked up big time. I got back in but I'm not happy about having 800 less Ark because I tried to play day trader.

I sold all 400 of my ARK at 28k sats thinking it'd go back down by now and then converted all of the BTC to FIAT for some godawful reason

ARK is going to dip back down, why'd you FOMO?

We'll that was silly

It'll surely go back down though right

Just like bitcoin

So I can buy back in

Hahaha.. haha hAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAAHAH FUCK WHY WONT IT DIP

29K FOLKS

THERE IS NO STOPPING NOW

volume is only going to go up...this might be like a strat type moon mission in June before the crash. *rubs hands together*

Fuck idk, more new money is coming in than ever before but we'll still see plenty of volatility
I was considering trying to swing trade a few extra hundred but I'm glad I didn't
You'll probably get your chance, hope you can get back on it's gonna be a fun ride

i hate these fucking pictures so much, I dont know why. WHYYY

>tfw sold half my ARK at 26 thinking it'd dip

cya on moon lads

it'll dip

Remember brothers, ARK went to 37k before it dipped back down to around 16K

>That ID
>Those digits
Is he here among us??

lol it's never going that low again. We'll be lucky if we see 20-23K again

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this coin

30K SOON !!! MASSIVE BUYS

Someone explain to me what ARK is. I memed 200 of them at 23.1k but I don't know anything about the project.

The next ETH

le French rocket scientist coin
Bogdanoffs = French
Moon confirmed

The next ETH

For real tho
Ark, and most alts, were killed in the lead up to August 1st
Additionally, word seems to be getting around that Ark devs successfully deployed the Smartbridge on an ETH contract which is fucking HUGE

Ok fine, fuck it, selling my OMG to buy more ARK

I wouldn't buy right now but it may moon to 40 so uh I dont know bro. I'd probably wait for a dip. up to you though.

Or just buy, wait a bit, and set a stop loss

30k is open now

Ark just broke out of resistance, it's going to moon in the next couple hours.

y-yesterday I...I sold all of my ark which I held throughout the alt bloodbath for fucking 25% profit
hello darkness my old friend

HAHA

why would you do that and never sell all of your stack

How hard is it to just hodl

Every time I buy, wait a bit, and set a stop loss it hits my stop loss and then raises right back up and I either lose or lose opportunity.. I suck at this!

What makes ARK so special?

Oh yes, this happens. You can try setting multiple stop loss orders, spread out the sells

The temptation to sell before it dips is high.

I'm a poorfag and ARK took me from 0.1 to 0.7 BTC
I guess I'll get back in a week after ATH when it corrects but the way it's headed I could've probably doubled my stack if only I waited

Can you point me in the right direction to learn how to do this correctly please? Because I am absolutely murdering my gains. Is there some book or video series I can go through?

Just try to use your own logic, nobody had to teach me.. just look at the order book, MACD, etc...

It just hit 30k.

rip 12btc sell wall lmao

These bags of lead are turning into bags of helium....

Stratosphere inbound

THEY CAN NO LONGER SURPRESS US

ARISE, BROTHERS

red triangle

Passive income machine

nobody listened to my meme

2 of every shitpost!

It's always better to sell/buy too early than too late

>70000

THE TIME HAS COMETH FOR THE CHOSEN TO FEAST LIKE GODS

keep it up! buy high!

Break down that $1 sell wall les go

>tfw only have 1.1k ark

the fear of bagholding has entered the scene, it seems

Flirting with 30K...

>mfw 52 ARK

I have enough LTC to dump and add around 1,700 ARK. Should I do it?

ltc hasn't pumped yet, ark kind of already has.... wait for it to pump and then dump it and buy ark dip hopefuly

Bad time. I bought at 34k sats and I've been holding for months.

A soon as this sniffs ATH it's dumping hard.

Don't fomo buy.

>53% gain on investment
>up $17

Ark will go to moon again tonight. No dip

**Past performance is not indicative of future results
Could be pnd, could be new floor. Idk
Kinda odd tho to just sit on bags for a few months only to step off the potential rocket ship as we close in on the Smartbridge release
Do what you feel is right tho

At 30.5K On Bittrex. We just broke 1$!!!!

WE'RE GONNA BE FUCKING RICH SENPAI

BROKE A DOLLAROOO OH GOD

yaaaaaas I TOLD YOU

MOSES WILL SURVIVE WITH US