"My grandfather rode a camel, my father rode a camel, I drive a Mercedes, my son drives a Land Rover...

>"My grandfather rode a camel, my father rode a camel, I drive a Mercedes, my son drives a Land Rover, his son will drive a Land Rover, but his son will ride a camel".
How true is this quote now?
I see it every time there's an anti-Gulf Nation post/thread but I feel like it's something people are just saying to comfort themselves like "O-one day we'll have the last laugh...".
Is it still true?

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
youtube.com/watch?v=pbrKLnh8wLA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashid_bin_Saeed_Al_Maktoum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Realistically what do you think the sandniggers will do when the oil runs out? They have low IQs, no work ethic, they're violent, corrupt, dishonest, etc. The only reason they are living as well as they are is because of oil.

Gulf Arabs are what we call "nigger rich". They have the largest oil reserves on the planet but they don't use the profit it generates to diversify the economy, instead they spend it all on expensive cars, cock-shaped skyscrapers and opulent theme parks. So yeah, once the oil runs out, they're back in poverty.

That's accurate though, when oil stops being relevant their lifestyle is dead. Saudis are already prepping for the shift while they still have money.

>low IQs

Sigh.... pol racial baiting strikes again.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Average IQ in Qatar is 78. They're literal brainlets.

There is literally no research indicating that they have mean IQs in the 90s or triple digits.

"But muh poverty..."

These are literally some of the richest countries on the planet.

They're trying to become the world transportation hubs, but the protectionist EU, and Russia's eminent global warming pose a grave threat.

There's somekind of IQ treshhold to have somewhat high HDI and good economy. Is 94 or 95. Saudi arabia os pretty Dumb.

It's really meme worthy just how little the gulf states developed beyond the glitz and glam of lining mosques with gold and building meme tier skyscrapers.

KSA's k-12 school system in particular is a total joke. They shelled out all that money building KAUST and they can't keep western academics there to save their lives.

are their migrant workers counted in those statistics?

>Russia's eminent global warming pose a grave threat
Can you elaborate on that? What do you mean by Russia's global warming?
Yeah, they have the same nigger bling culture.

UAE will continue to be one of the most developed economies even after they run out of oil and gas. Currently, the same cannot be said about other Gulf states, except for maybe Qatar if it continues economic liberalization

youtube.com/watch?v=pbrKLnh8wLA

Very interesting, thank you.

How is this a "threat"?

Global warming will fuck Middle Easterners the hardest. Their countries are already marginal for human life to begin with, imagine if they got even hotter and dryer.

For their plans it is. The EU will challenge them in air transportation with protectionist policies, barriers to entry, endless regulations and air cartels and Russia stands poised to embrace global warming and become key in sea transportation (funny how their biggest ambition will become realized).

Tbqh I don't understand why any country in a super cold climate would fight global warming.

This chart is missing terrorism.

>Global warming will fuck Middle Easterners the hardest. Their countries are already marginal for human life to begin with, imagine if they got even hotter and dryer.
Mate...Once Climate Change turns Africa, Latin America, and the Middle East into gigantic Ovens. Europe and North America will be the first to get their Anuses raped by Immigrants. Don't think your going to just sit down there and watch some shitskins dying. They won't let you have that pleasure.

>IQ
IQ test for the Gulf states literally don't though. Because only 10 percent of Qatar are actual Arabs. There are literally more Indians, Pakis, and Bangalis in the Arabian peninsula, then there are Arabs.

Going for the reliable sources I see...

>Is it still true?
No. The United Arab Emirates literally make more money from Tourism, than they make from Oil. Saudi Arabia generates an absurd amount of income from Hajj and Umrah money, and that's only going to increase with the Global Muslim population growth. Literally all of the Gulf states have started building Nuclear reactors to lessen their dependence on Oil. not to mention Arabia has the greatest Solar energy potential in the world. That quote would have been true ten or twenty years ago, but today? The ''Gulf states will collapse once Oil runs out'' is just outdated nonsense.

Even then it shouldn't be that low. The average IQ of a South Asian is 85

>Even then it shouldn't be that low.
It actually should. South Asia isn't sending Scientists or Doctors to the Gulf states. Their sending low skilled poor labor.

>There are literally more Indians in Qatar, then there are actual Qataris.
POO'ed
O
O
'
e
d

Did you look at the UAE/ Oil makes only around 10-20% of their income
Suadi arabia hajj hajj and umra money
as for the rest. I aint sure

That's not something special to Qatar. All of the other Gulf states have statistics like this. Look it up if you don't believe me.

That doesn't invalidate the idea that global warming is a threat to the Middle East.

it's only natural that they are in the majority since they provide the slave labor. it's like the slave holder societies of the americas.

What's going to happen to Iran once the U.S assumes energy independence and starts exporting energy.

Shale and natural gas in general is picking up to the point where the U.S is already starting to export it's own oil.

Iran doen't really export to the US, but they have a lot of sales to India and China and a strategic partnership with Russia.

And the majority of those are fucking slaves, do you really think they partake in such tests? Get out of here.

Then shouldn't it be higher like user said
That's your average person

Yeah it's not going to be pretty, I've read the region could become basically inhospitable to humans by the end of the century.

It'll be interesting to see what happens to all the resorts once they run out of money

I'll give them the pleasure of both barrels, you third world faggot.

Theyve invested their money abroad theu dont jist spend it all

>Lynn's bullshit data based on decades-old tests and outright fabrications
Please don't use that.

The Gulf sheiks and emirs were literally ruling over some tents and camels in the desert before the Beady Anglo made them client states. Of course Bedouins had low IQs, it doesn't matter when most of the middle class running the country was imported and the elites are basically their own race (and muslim monarchs love marrying european models and nobility)
The modern Emirati and Qatari PISA scores are low but they still score higher than countries that supposedly have +10 to +20 IQ points over them. The UAE score in particular is better than you might expect from a country that materially went from SSA-tier to Singapore-tier overnight.

>I'll give them the pleasure of both barrels
Yes, yes. keep telling yourself that Cletus. Your Shotgun will surely save you from hundreds of Millions of starving and desperate immigrants.

> IT(International Terrorism) Industry
underrated

It's just a variation of the western proverb
>The grandfather buys, the father builds, the son sells, the grandson begs
And has been established over and over again by the demise of countless families who got rich because of 1 persons merits or 1 golden opportunity

Those percentages don't add up

>singapore tier
Because of fucking oil. Any retard can use that much money at hand to develop their country. But Singapore? Tell who's UAE's Kuan Yew. The elite are still sandniggers.

Filling you city with empty skycrapers doesn't make you a Singapore Ahmed

UAE would be pretty economically developed even if it had no oil and gas. It is one of the most economically free countries in the world and has very low crime rates.

>Any retard can use that much money at hand to develop their country.

Tell that to Venezuelans

And no one is talking of Oman or Bahrain

>Those percentages don't add up
Go look it up if you don't believe me.

>Because of fucking oil.
Venezuela has more Oil, than any of the Gulf states, and their country is objectively worse, than any of the Gulf states.

>do you really think they partake in such tests?
They literally do. There entire Indian schools, in the Gulf states.

They don't even have run out of oil, the hippies in the west just to stop complaining and once the US achieved energy independence they might still have oil but there will be less demand and they'll get back to tribal states. Financial hubs exist along trade routes and with new aeronautical techs the gulf states don't need to be a resting stop, same as when South Africa lost popularity in favor of the Suez canal. I'd actually love to see the big cities and skyscrapers fall apart and have a real life post-apocalyptic city, might get some tourism that way.

It all depends on how well Saudi 2030 works out. The current GCC leadership is very serious about secularizing and becoming a trading hub. They can do it but it's gonna get violent.

The wahhabists aren't in charge anymore. Terrorism is kinda self funded / crowd funded these days.

>climate change is linear

Fucking retard. For all we know the Sahara will get wetter.

>very serious about secularizing
Not at all. They will tone down the Wahhabism, but actually removing Islam's role from society, and making it no longer the state Religion, is something that will never happen. All of their subjects will revolt against them if they do that. Muslims will never accept a Secular state ruling over Mecca and Medina. The two Holiest sites of Islam, it will be like the Vatican getting conquered by a non Christian state, if not even worse. The Muslims in Saudi Arabia would rather see Iran, a Persian Islamic state ruling over them, than see an Arab Secular state ruling over Mecca and Medina.

Most Saudi oil goes to China, not the US.

Outlier that shows marxism ruins everything

>iq meme

Why are you stormfags so stalwart on this?

do you really have nothing else to attribute to yourself than belonging to a constructed group that suposedly (according to some unfalsifiable and shitty research) genetically smarter?

Do you really believe this to be true?

>Do you really believe this to be true?
Yes. Sorry not sorry.

>meme source

my father was a wandering aramean

They are literal niggers of ME, when poor they become savages, when rich they've become hedonist gold-bling degenerates, the downfall of Gulf would only be a good thing for ME

When will oil stop being relevant? Nuclear is too dangerous. Wind and solar aren't cost effective. Coal is too dirty.

kek that dress is wild

Once the house of Saud is gone, which state will take over Mecca and Medina? The state that controls Mecca and Medina basically controls Islam.

Turkey and Syria dont really have Oil and they did fine for the most part. Iran also manages to excell in Sciences despite the sanctions

cuz they are mulatto arabs

>Turkey and Syria dont really have Oil and they did fine for the most part. Iran also manages to excell in Sciences despite the sanctions
He's talking about the Gulf states. You Imbecile.

>Le oil will run out

They have enough oil for 100 years moron and they are already diversifying their economy

>Syria
>did well

>Syria did well.

>Syria
Syria sadly got screwed over by America and Israel. Pic related is from Hilary Clinton's leaked emails. America literally fucked Syria to make sure Israel keeps hold of it's Nuclaer monopoly.

Different racial qualities
Syrians-Lebs are inherently Levatinian, Turks are Anatolians larping as Asiatic nomads, they've previously have been the place of advanced civilisations
Unlike the g*lfs

but the syrian civil war started before 2015

>That pic.
THANK FUCK Hitlery Cunton lost. Assad needs to win the civil war. Anything that is good for Zionism, is something i oppose.

2015 is when this got unclassified you retard. Hilary clearly states in the email, that they have been fucking with Syria long before 2015

...Except Trump stepped up the war on Syria, as well as the heat on Iran...

...Not that international policy like that is really dictated from that particular throne anyways.

>.Except Trump stepped up the war on Syria,
No he didn't.
>Not that international policy like that is really dictated from that particular throne anyways.
What the fuck are you even talking about?

the email itself references a year passing by since the start of the civil war, so not 2015, but hardly proof that the civil war happened for this reason. at most it shows motivations for supporting rebels after it started

I rather live in Turkey than a sharia dominated place with shit human rights, developed or not.

Atheist Communist Bilad Al-Nayar coming 2022
fun fact Saudi Arabia has the most atheist of any Arab country

His shotgun will handily protect him from the few that get past the border patrol and their machine guns.

lol if you think any given first world nation, let alone the US is going to let hundreds of millions of third world poors in.

They're going to get shot or their boats will get sunk, or both.

Pleb

>No he didn't
>Bombed Syrian airfield
>just shot down Syrian fighter jet

There is almost no difference between levantines and gulfies tho. Atleast for Turks and Iranians you could say that they are more related to Caucasian people .

Arabs, Turks and Iranians are all purely Caucasian people.

No I dont mean Caucasoid I mean caucasian as in coming from that region/ being related to people coming from that region.

>Hillary vs Trump
>Democrat vs Republican
It's completely irrelevant, false dilemma and illusion of choice.

Aramco approves this post

So what the fuck is going on with Qatar right now? Why are Saudi Arabia et al. so bootyblasted at them?

Because Qatar decided to go rogue and broke away from the kosher agenda, since their media and politicians are now supporting the Palestinians. (((Israel))) and (((Saudi Arabia))) can't have that.

Al Jazira has always supported Palestinians tho.

Qatar is the only Gulf country, that agrees with Iran, that Israel needs to go. They openly fund Hamas and Hezbollah. The other Gulf countries couldn't careless about Israel as long as Israel doesn't try to take Arab clay in the Arabian peninsula. So they push Qatar's shit in, and demand Qatar to stop being friendly with Iran.

Qatar supports Muslim Brotherhood, while KSA and UAE oppose this organization. Turkey supports Muslim Brotherhood as well, but Turkey is too important for KSA and UAE to cut ties with it.

Qatar doesn't really support Hezbollah. Qatar has paid Hezbollah several hundreds of millions of dollars so that it would release Qatari hostages, but Qatar continues to fund anti-Hezbollah forces in Syria, such as Ahrar al-Sham.

It's spelled Turky not Turkey.

>Because of fucking oil.
You know Singapore was basically founded on the petroleum industry and transshipment ports just like the gulf states, right? And in fact development in the gulf preceded oil?

>Tell who's UAE's Kuan Yew
Literally the guy quoted in the OP

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashid_bin_Saeed_Al_Maktoum

Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum was responsible for the transformation of Dubai from a small cluster of settlements near the Dubai Creek to a modern port city and commercial hub.[3] His famous line, "My grandfather rode a camel, my father rode a camel, I drive a Mercedes, my son drives a Land Rover, his son will drive a Land Rover, but his son will ride a camel",[4] reflected his concern that Dubai's oil, which was discovered in 1966 and which began production in 1969, would run out within a few generations. He therefore worked to develop the economy of Dubai so that it could survive after the end of oil production, and was a driving force behind a number of major infrastructure projects to promote Dubai as a regional hub for trade:
Port Rashid (opened in 1972)
Al Shindagha Tunnel (opened in 1975)
Jebel Ali Port (opened in 1979)
Dubai World Trade Centre (built in 1978)
The second major dredging and widening of the Dubai Creek (early 1970s)[5]
Dubai Drydocks (opened in 1983)