For me, it's Karl Marx

For me, it's Karl Marx

They called him Moor for a reason

is Karl Marx black?

He wasn't black but his slavic background gave him somewhat asian looking features. He wasnt as dark in most pictures as he is in OPs pic. His asian facial features and the darkness of the photo makes him look darker than he usually does.

>slavic background

He was a German Jew he didn't have a "Slavic" background. It's because Jews are 4-5% African. This is why Jews aren't white. Northern Europeans are 0-1% African, Southern Euros are 2-3% African. The only Jews with a Slavic background are the secular ones who mixed, Marx descended from a long-line of Rabbis they definitely weren't marrying non-Jews.

>Marx
>Slavic
Meme overdrive

He was. Ashkenazi Jews come from Khazaria, the ones in Germany came from Eastern Europe in the first place. Of course he's slavic.

>Khazaria
>Slavic
Wew lad.

Eastern European and Slavic are not synonyms.

How do you reject the strong genetic link between Ashkenazic and Sephardic Jews, specifically Moroccan Jews. They cluster closer together than with any other group. Are they Khazars too?

Technically he was from Prussia and that doesnt change the fact that his features look slavic. This picture is from the last decade of his life around the period when he penned das capital. You can see the clear slavic influence in his genetic background. Yes the jewish heritage from his mother and father is also clear but there is slavic influence in his features

That's Frederick Douglass

There is nothing Slavic about Marx. He looks more Turkish than anything to me.

t. Slav

I refuse to believe this is not bait.

I call troll, that's Frederick Douglas. And you're a retard if any of you thought that was Marx.

What are "Slavic features"?

>using a fucking drawing as a portrait

Typical slav

You're wrong though. He comes from a long-line of Rabbis who were particularly autistic about marrying non-Jews. Sure it happened, but usually among regular folk not the Rabbis.

Lrn2 proletariat, pleb

Frederick Douglass looks whiter than Karl Marx.

What he said.

Why is it that Jews are considered white again?

>his features look slavic
Genotype > Phenotype
Cmon this is basic knowledge

jews have light skin and so are white.

>Jews
>light skin

Please pick one and only one. You have to cherry pick to make this argument

A U T I S M

>hating on JJG
why the fuck, user

WE

Literally nobody considers Jews white

This. Not even /pol/ but it's disrespectful to Indigenous Europeans to call Jews white or european.

>Marx
>jew
Nigger he was raised Lutheran and became fedora

Itt: people arguing about the 'jewish race' when i could convert to judaism tomorrow and be a jew if i wanted to.

I can't convert to being an african american or an asian tomorrow.

Tell me again how 'jew' is a race?

It's an ethno-religious group. It's a race and it's also not.