I WANT TO BE RICH NOW

>finally sell some shitcoins that pumped
>mfw I have now $100,000 worth of BTC
>mfw im still stuck in 5 figures in reality since if I converted to YellenCoins in order to buy a house I would get taxed my ass off

You can't win this game

Other urls found in this thread:

goldsilver.com/blog/irs-1099-gold-reporting-private-gold-private-silver-bullion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Being this dumb, you don't deserve any money

But he has it while you are still pumping shitcoins to reach 1 BTC.

allegedly

Why buy a house now. Just live as a bum until BTC reaches 1 million dollars each and you'll be a God on Earth

>but he has it

I have about £70 k worth of shits but i want 1 million so i cant cash out now

What fucking house can you buy for $100,000? You should keep that 100,000 in btc and leave it alone

Join the pump that's happing now

Is this how you cope?

Anyone that has been around here for a while should have $100,000 worth of BTC, unless of course you are one of these nocoiners that has been coping with not buying since forever.

100k isnt even close to a down payment in my city

try 1 million

Go to JM Bullion or Provident. By bars gold and/or silver. Kilos of silver. Pay in BTC. Buy in quantities less than $10,000 so it's not reported to the IRS.

Get metals. Sell them at a local dealer or some shit, do not let them give you too much below the spot price.

You now have cash. Keep a little of the gold and more of the silver. You'll need it for the next crash. Do not buy a house until after the crash, if ever.

*buy

fuck I'm tired.

i find it hard to believe those places that sell bullion doesnt report shit to the IRS

UNDER $10,000 YOU FUCKIN CUNT

goldsilver.com/blog/irs-1099-gold-reporting-private-gold-private-silver-bullion/

Yeah, you buy a house with cash and you pretend that the government is not going to find out.

I want to buy a €400,000 crib with a nice pool in a couple of years when 1 BTC is worth $100,000 each.

There's no fucking way to hide from the government if you want real state.

BUY SIGT
FOR LAMBO

Maybe try not living in overpriced scamtown.

>imagine being this gullible

Who of these suicidal nocoiners are you?

>being so oblivious he thinks I'm a nocoiner
>uploads newfag.jpg

if you want a house then you'll have to to pay uncle sam it's share.

Honestly, if you don't buy a house cashing out is relatively simple, but if you buy real state you're telling them about your assests.
you can cash out selling your bitcoins ''privately'' little by little and keep the cash, there are many ways to do this, If I were you I would cash out just enough for whatever purpose an would just keep the btc, btc will easily reach 10k before this crypto bubble bursts.

>>mfw I have now $100,000 worth of BTC

time to buy a 2nd hand lambo

why not just rent a house OP, it would be much easier to cash out a few k a month for rent then 100k for a house

this.

everyone has a no questions limit

dont exceed if you dont want questions

So you are mad that OP has more BTC than you, so you choose to believe he doesn't have $100,000 worth of BTC.

Cash is going to disappear in the next decade or two. What's the point?

Get with the program, stop thinking cash will save your ass long term.

In some countries like Romania or Poland I think you can find really nice houses for that kind of money.

>if you want a house then you'll have to to pay uncle sam it's share.
I know, but theres a lot of idiots that think they can bypass tax to buy a house.

Fuck that looks nice, like some expensive sneakers, except you can drive it.

>he still doesn't get the joke

truly pathetic

>tfw diversified my portfolio with a bunch of shitcoins instead of buying the fucking dips and accumulating what i had
i could've been up so much more right now fuck this shit

kys faggot

>such wit

Its no wonder the joke went over your head

sneakers work on cheap hamburgers though, you don't need to get the high octane 95 plus lead free Jew to get moving, just some Brazilian cow on some Chinese bread's all. and you can still buy yourself a waifu pillow afterwards.

you have been doing nothing else then implying some memes lmao

leave this board please

>c6TvSRFf