Is Ethereum still a good investment?

Is Ethereum still a good investment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=88gVf9gLqKs
youtube.com/watch?v=Hi0F9uLZf6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

Probably

it's just gonna go horizontal for the foreseeable future.

Yes

gee I wonder what coin makes up the most of these guys portfolios

It's going up right now you morons.

Yes it's a good investment OP.

Cashed out yesterday at 263 (bought back at 190 a while ago) after the run and put a buy in at 247 for the 61.8% retrace -- Will I realistically get a chance on that order or should I just get back in ASAP?

I posted a lazy non answer to a lazy question
Actually never bought ETH as I showed up late to that game
Mostly in Ark friend, it's doing alright

>tfw only own 14 Ether and should have bought 50 at $150 USD

>up over 1000% in less than a year
>you're all shills

wheter you believe in it's technology or not, It was a good investment and it potentially still is consiering it hasn't reached the ATH in the past few months, in fact it seems like ETH could reach 1k out of pure speculation, if bitcoin does well and ETH continues to do well then more money will continue to be poured into it, ETH and BTC are being offered in most trading platforms, people see the grow and they want a piece of it, most don't even know what the fuck cryptocurrencies are but it must be good if it went up 20% this week.
Longterm nobody knows, but right now nigga, it's the hottest shit and you're a cuck if you miss out on this easy money, I already made 20k without even doing shit, cashed out and got back in now waiting for that sweet ATH to cash out again, hell might even stick for longer.

it never was, but it may moon again regardless

>gives out of this world returns
>not a good investment

senpai what, not other coin has mooned like ETH did this year, it took bitcoin centuries to moon, ETH went from 16 to 400 in less than 6months.

bump for feedback as I sweat marbles

Just use etheroll.com to double your ETH

It has periods of severe stagnation.
Play the $8-10 swings when its actually moving.

hey i went from 11 eth to 3 send help i didnt know i could lose money

it's apparently a scam lmao
a game that only the operator wins

Just keep betting you will win back eventually. You are guaranteed to gain money in the long term

SIGT is

ETH is in a bull run, why would it retrace when not even near it's ATH?

>he didn't trade his eth for neo

unlike BTC
ETH has infinite supply

Literally half its ATH and rising. Yes, it's a good investment

It's the best investment. The technology is solid, has the backing of about 100 of the biggest companies on the planet, has an extremely intelligent developer team comprising autists and chinese (each one is literally a genius). It has lots of potentially revolutionary technologies being built on it: e.g. Golem, Augur, Aragon, Gnosis, Status, BAT, SingularDTV, FunFair, Wings to name but a few, as well as a ton of shitcoins. Ethereum has the potential to completely change the world.

Ignore what these bitcoin maximalists and NEO faggots say, Ethereum is the single best and safest investment in crypto.

This is the genius of the autistic skelet faggot from russia who is a leaf. Infinite supply means infinite growth so if you put your money in ETH now - in theory - you can expect 1ETH = USA debt soon.

Just.......(ready?).............HODL. Like a rethard.

Real question is why the fuck do you not own ETC

>imagine being this retarded

Because the bull run is still in a channel that's been going since late July and it's testing the upper limit now but hasn't completed a breakout yet. Still praying I didn't call it too short.

Based on?

And? Ethereum isn't competing with Bitcoin. It's not even supposed to be used as a currency, but the fact that supply is infinite means it actually CAN be used as a currency, unlike Bitcoin which is deflationary.

And more importantly, with ETH rising about 4000% since December, a 15% inflation rate is negligible and you're retarded if you think that's a strong argument for not buying it. Besides, the inflation rate isn't going to be going up, and will only be going down. I believe Vitalik has spoken about a rate of about 1% when Casper is implemented.

With a rise of even 100% a year, a 1% inflation rate is practically nothing.

The fact that ETC has no development team, is run by a load of Bitcoin maximalists that have failed in their attempt to stall ETH and most importantly that no projects are being built on the Ethereum Classic platform which renders it completely useless. Need more reasons?

What is ATH?

>a 15% inflation rate

Imagine being this kind of degenerated retard. Fuck. Kinda pisses me off.

A nice sounding argument, but why are you neglecting facts?
>The fact that ETC has no development team
It has a dev team. August dev update listen progress for last 2 months:
Geth releases, Emerald wallet beta, SputnikVM implementation + ECP.

Then again I guess you are just the average fudder and you have no idea what the fuck that even means.
>no projects are being built on the Ethereum Classic platform which renders it completely useless. Need more reasons?
Neither did any crypto before they had them. There are large corps looking into ETC, such as Huiyin venture. Then again you probably have never heard of them have you.

>That pic
>That post

>4000% increase since December
>inflation of less than 10% since December
>thinks it was a bad investment

Are you stupid? Did you just see "15% inflation rate" and choose to ignore all the words around it?

>Huiyin venture
holy shit no fucking wa-
just kidding
>literally who

Meanwhile Ethereum has the support of Microsoft, Intel, Samsung, JP Morgan, MasterCard, BP, Cisco, Toyota, UBS and Credit Suisse which are all household names.

>It has a dev team
You're right, I lied about that. They haven't exactly done anything even remotely noteworthy since ETC began.

>Geth releases, Emerald wallet beta, SputnikVM implementation + ECP.
Great, so it's basically a year behind the real Ethereum.

Obviously you don't even own any ETC and you're 100% in BTC. The other maximalists have pretty much all moved on, why can't you?

Yes.
The vast majority of Dapps are being built around Ethereum right now, things like Neo or Stratis are already too late to the party.

All time high

Long term, yes.
Short term, maybe, maybe not.

How long approx are we speak8ng

I assume mid next year. It will be well over 1k

Do you see any way it would not happen?

I don't either. By this time next year 1k is perfectly reasonable for ETH.

8K Ethereum Sell Wall @265

I am in the exact same position, did the same thing

Lol keep telling yourself that

its getting chipped well, already @6,6k

Years

"bad investment"
"premine"
"hardfork"
"infinite inflation"

t. mouthbreathers

1 billion top keks

When buttcoin eventually implodes from its lack of innovation, I will bathe in the tears of a million retards.

Will it ever go to back to sub 200?

I'm in it for the long term, 2~3 years. I fucked up and didn't want to buy back at a loss and now here we are. I'm trying to reason with myself that I would of held through 300 or 500 (apparently not lol) and that the price doesn't matter because I'm in it for the long term.

about to test 270. not too late to buy back in at minimal loss

My balls are in an Iron Maiden right now

Nice just bought 100k

Nice. you already made 200k USD since this post

>sell uncapped ponzi scam tokens
SO HOL UP HOL UP
>loses DAO to a hacker
SO U BE SAYIN
>generates a 300gb block chain
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
>desktop client no longer syncs
AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN