I have 1000 USD. What do I invest in?

I'm thinking half litecoin and half antshares.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2BorhxQGNjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

litecoin is literally un-needed and surpassed in tech by many other coins at this point.

You're better off dumping those into bancor or golem or something else

can't really go wrong with either. just don't be dumb and buy close to an all-time high, wait for at least a small dip.

Literally the worst place on the internet to go to for advice. Everybody here is wrong and a wishful thinker. Live by your own judgement you won't find any better.

>I'm thinking half litecoin
Think harder user.

OMG and ANS were being shills hard the last two weeks. Tell me how that was bad advice? ?

Why does litecoin suck so much?

thanks going all-in on LTC, always do the opposite of what biz says

Invest in stocks or a mutual fund, in 10 years you'll have $10,000

I want 10k NEXT year

youtube.com/watch?v=2BorhxQGNjA

what about the other ten thousand shit coins that get shilled to fuck just to plummit down?

Buy Aragon ANS not ANT

:^)

NEO
ARK
SIGT

Fuck I want money

Good time to get into litecoin or ethereum or wait for bitcoin to dip a couple hundred again then buy.

Fuck that. ANT is going to moon.

iota if u want lmabos

>blindly following biz without actually researching before buying
you guys just want to lose money dont you. fuck

No man, just no, you cant just split 50 50 like that you are just giving money away like that. If you wanna profit split it in 5, and set them for long term investments in mid-high volume coins (Zcash, Monero, ANT maybe, Litecoin, Dash, Golem). In the future you'll thank me.

>litecoin is literally un-needed and surpassed in tech by many other coins at this point.

Why do you traderfags pretend to know anything about technology?