How much did you start investing with?

How much did you start investing with?

Where are you now?

Started out with $20, just fucking around in stocks, losing penny, losing hope, eventually mann'd up, learned up, and slowly acquired $900 worth, and im in the green for the first time in a year. Feels good.

$7. I am at $37 now and it took weeks.

Started with $2,500 at the end of March of this year.
I'm at $10,000 now.

I have put about $25k in principle into the crypto market

ive pulled out about 30k back to my bank and still trade with an account of about 35k now

so from 25k -> 65k roughly over the past year

and it would have been MUCH MUCH BIGGER GAINS if i had only held long term instead of making these little scalper moves every day in and out

8000 a month ago, now +5000 mostly with NEO

I have 1500 wage money / month that I "don't need"
(math PhD, silicon valley job)

a 4 times increase its fucking top tier

$250 in February of this year.

now have $1700 still in the coin markets a pulled profits which bought us trips to Colorado, Iceland and a new canon dslr

Still a heavy beginner, but I'm making roughly 0.5-1% per day.

£3k a year and a half ago, now at £30k

Not sure where to go from here

Started with £3000, now i have £12k

5k in early june, I just got back to 5k. It's been 2 tough months but I learned a lot.

Started with stocks years ago. Didn't make that much (except for buying a few shares of Amazon), but the introduction to finance was invaluable.

As for crypto, started with $5,000 in an ICO back in April.

Currently sitting on somewhere around $50,000.

Started a month ago with $12k, now at $21k. So far so good. Wonder what my first huge fuckup will be

OP here. It honestly sounds like its not that difficult to fairly rapidly make 10x your initial investment based on these responses.

But then again, we probably aren't hearing any replies from people who lost everything.

$250
$667 now after ~2 weeks

8k stocks 10k crypto at the beginning of the year
20k stocks 53k crypto currently.
It's been a good year.

Not quite. I initially made $40,000 or so with my starting $5,000.

Lost half of it after awhile. Been climbing back up since. Now I'm back.

Started with 6800 crypto right before the crash.
Currently have just under 13k.

absolutely nothing to about 100 dollars

Started with 500 in May and now I have 900.

At one point I had 1,500, but digibyte fucked me over.

how?

All cryptos have been through a huge increase in price. What happens next is anyone's guess.

Small trades to start. SIGT is really helping though.

If there are people gaining money, someone has to be losing money. Where do you think the money comes from?

Start out buying 600 dollars in gold and silver.
Later increased that to 1200 dollars.

Then I worked up the nerve to invest in to crypto.

Start with lots of 100. until I worked up to 1500 invested worth now 1800.

Add the split and the little bit of lite coin I have. 3280. Dollars worth.

500$ which I have withdrawn. So it's all play money now.

I have about 2500$ in Ark, Metal, and CoffeeCoin (bought pre-ico)

>People saying they started with 1-10k and now have 50k
>my student loans are 50k
>I've put in $1097 capital and am at $1253 after 2 months

Hmmmmm.... when am I going to have my turn at having a positive net worth

Put in 5k total across 2013, 2015 and 2016

Pulled out 30k cash and have about 70k remaining in BTC (21.5 coins)

Send it back. I made the the mistake of withdrawing. Cost me 300 dollars in lost dips and peaks.

This is what I want to do, just make a cool 30K per year in this shit. i can't fucking wait until i get paid at the end of the year and can put 25-50K into cryptos easily.

what coins did you not hold?

i'm also thinking just buy thousands of some of these cheap as fuck but potentially good shitcoins and put them on a wallet and hodl for a few years. sure i might lose 500 bucks but imagine something like sigt being worth 3K each in 2020 and i have like 1000 of them...

2 weeks ago was one of the best times to enter. Since then, the majority of top coins have gone up at least 50% (strat, waves, neo). Some other altcoins also mooned.

Put in ~$100 (~.05) in June, took out ~$3000 (~1.5) in July, have ~$12,500 (~3.8) today. ~_~

How about before april/may

Spend around 4k usd, have 22k now

13k loan, worth about 260k now

Who is the whore in the picture

Started with 3000$ 3 months ago
Now sitting at 62000$
If I can keep this up I think I should be able to hit 1 million before 2018

wow incredible!!
what's your portfolio? any good coin to look out?

Made most by riding the DGB wave and changing into fiat.
Then bought into BTC again at 1800, rode the OMG pump and the NEO pump

It's actually not that hard to figure out once you got some practice.
Yesterday OMG, today ANS and tomorrow TRUST

about 1k start 8k now

I guess you could say I started with $170 two days ago, $187 today

>tomorrow TRUST

Pajeet larper detected

LMAO

no, because the price is fictional and as long as people hold their numbers on an exchange, the fiat values could go up by 10% without some people losing 10%.
The losing is only realized eventually. As long as money isn't in circulation by just a value attached to a digital asset online, there's no real balance.

started with 1075 a month ago which was pretty much the worst time to start, finally in the green and at 1300 right now,

Put in 12k so far about 2 months ago and am on 45k atm. Would have been much higher but my bittrex account got hacked.

Holding 2 promising coins atm. Pretty underground and haven't really mooned yet

Turned 1500 into ~4200 within a month, but now it's currently worth ~1k. Fuck NMR and fuck me for buying in at the top.

Oh man I also got burned by NMR. It kinda shows that in cryptoworld only hype matters.

But how can the price go up to an ATH if people aren't buying at that price?

1k in April, now at 4k

I'm in the same boat. Went all in with BTC and ETH at ATH and spent next 2 months watching it drop further and further. I was disappointed but one day, after spending a lot of hours reading about every coin I could I decided to jump ship and sold all my BTC and ETH to a fucking halving of my initial investment of 6k.

I was nervous with the decision but august came and I'm finally in the 8k zone and growing.

Hope to keep things going like this.