Siacoin

>tfw this piece of shit will drop until September when they release file sharing
>I'm all in on it and I'm too much of a fag to sell and will just wait not doing shit

When did you buy in fampai?

~335 on average

>thinks that's bad

holy fuck lmao that sucks

Siacoin is a long term hold. Make your quick money with sigt or some other shitcoin

Fomo sucks, feel bad for you.
Hopefully video streaming pumps it to infinity in 18 months.

fuck off gay anime nonce

holy shit i bought at 800 too

just fml i have 5 btc stuck in sia i dont think it'll ever rise that high again

>Veeky Forums
>fuck off gay anime nonce
Anime founded this website, nigger

paedophile

>implying
also let's stop derailing, this thread is about sia

you're only interested in sia because you'll be able to store your disgusting images in other people's computers.

+75% returns over a year guaranteed.

They've been meeting their milestones pretty dead on

Then I'd be using it instead of investing on it? Also, if that is a problem to you when trying to make money you are simply retarded.
Yeah, I know. Too sad we'll have to wait about a month for the next moon.
I wish I had some serious money so I could invest on it, when the video streaming arrives I'm expecting a major moon.

Friendly reminder that Sia does enterprise storage, not the individual retail kind.

no one is going to use sia when they find out it's full of kid fuckers hosting their files on the network.

>no one is going to buy cucumbers when they discover underaged girls and gay boys use it as illegal masturbating toys
Your claim is just retarded, nigger.
It's safe storage. Of course people who do illegal stuff would use it too, since it's safe.
What you are saying doesn't make any sense.

I mean just look at it! It had that enormous rise and then spent a month declining...

It has Leveled Out for over a Month... to me I am pretty sure of what it is doing next.

1. Boom
2. Bust
3. Leveling Out

correct, especially when they find out those photos involve cucumbers. no one wants to be part of that network.

That would be next month, when more things arrive. It would mean safe file sharing in a world where not even TOR is considered safe anymore. I've seen that all of BTC happenings had a huge hit on it at the same time Sia was having a correction itself. Honestly I consider it undervalued right now but I can't say I expect it to be 5% higher than it is now within a week.

is that what all your kid fucking friends in irc are telling you?

No, it's what I've been seeing.
I know I haven't said it in a explicit way, but here it comes: I'M NOT A PEDOPHILE NOR DO I HAVE ANY SEXUAL IMAGES OF CHILDREN ON MY COMPUTER.
This thread is not about how to use Sia, but about investing on it. Are you retarded or something?
It takes a next level retard to shitpost a thread he doesn't like non stop because muh pedos just because it involves something that can be used by them too. I bet you are some liberal retard.

I tell myself that I bought into sia at 157 sat, which is true, but I also bought more all the way up to about 600. I have faith that it'll grow in the future, it'd just be nice if it did it within the next decade

Sia will go to $1 by the end of the year.
Don't worry.

>I'M NOT A PEDOPHILE NOR DO I HAVE ANY SEXUAL IMAGES OF CHILDREN ON MY COMPUTER.
of course you would scream that, because you're using sia and storing them everyone elses computer.

Sure thing

Pedos probably host their shit on dropbox too and noone care.

Criminals use whatsapp to communicate, going by your turbo nigger logic, no one will use whatsapp as a result.
Oh wait.

pervert confirmed!

>48k sia
Meh.

That's fine. Just wait.
I bought ~ 2.6 mill at 380 sat.
Just wait. The market in general is still down. This isn't unique to sia.

WTF I love #TheResistance now.

>paedophile

reasoning?