EVERYONE JUST BLAST ICONOMI

YOU STUPID FUCKING WHALE IM GONNA KILL YOUR FUCKING WHALE FAMILY MOBY DICK ALBINO LOOKING MOTHERFUCKER

some fag also put a 50 btc wall on bat

bat isfundamentally flawed tho

You are such a fucking autist. Consider kys'ing you're self.

couldnt have made it more clear you're a normie pls anyone who joined biz last week stfu

COME AND GET SOME

wait till i get my fucking loan approved you stupid shit t minus 3 days

i thought iconomi was supposed to be this stable thing that rose with all the cryptos or whatever. but i guess one whale is enough to fuck it all up. lol

ICN is not a coin that you try to day trade or concern yourself with what some fucking whale is doing today or tomorrow. I own ICN. I'll hold ICN. The only retard newfag here is you making these autismal threads about some whale keeping the price down as if anyone gives a fuck.

50 BTC sell wall on BAT just got removed.

>step up nigga
Go back to your autistic facebook meme page

It's honestly fucking crazy I threw 30k at this wall and it did't fucking budge
>only way to beat a whale is to become one

When you're spending more than $20 from your weekly allowance then maybe you'll be taken seriously

They're sarcastic. I doubt anyone would use impact memes in 2017

Please stop LARPing as a whale, it's fucking embarrassing. You're almost (almost) as much of a faggot as OP. Get baited some more you fucking retard.

>getting impatient with ICN
Idiots.

Explain yourself

Whales are the cancer of crypto but ask yourself why this asshole is doing that. It's to stock on cheap ICN. Meaning once he is done the prices are going to go right back up. Just be patient.

>larping as a whale
I'm angry w a whale wtf? How did you even contextually get that from anything I posted? Your memes are shit fuck off

The actual use of BAT requires people to switch to the BRAVES browser. It's not bad at all and has some cool features, but it's not great enough for normies to make the switch. The whole project is just doomed to fail, it's really just too improbable and rn its riding on a good product and renowned developer, but the end goal is just impossible to achieve

Low IQ cryptocucks dont understand that keeping the price low will lead to more ICN burned by the team and thus less ICN in total.

Summerfags every year

this, it means MOON

I'm worried because first of all when some people did the math I think it came out to a weighted 1% price increase per year with the way that ICN is burned (without taking into consideration the value from ICNX because there is no performance history for that). Even with a ridiculously high ICNX performance the ICN value increase from burning is very, very low.

The second reason I'm concerned is because this same fucking team had this same fucking issue with CFI and look at what happened to fucking CFI.

I hold ICN. I will continue to hold ICN. Who in their right fucking mind cannot wish that ICN prices were increasing to demonstrate robustness in a market as strong as the last two weeks.
>but slow growth is market stability blah blah boomers like that shit
what a retarded idea i won't even get into that

this fucking coin is gonna destory cryptomarket

how so?

a-fucking-men

wtf are talking about? I manged to snag a ton at 0.000898 sats

my favorite swing trade coin

why is it not even moving with the price of ETH tho

Real flippening.