Just went all in on BCH

Just went all in on BCH

why are u doing this

More than likely he was smart enough to realize it's been stable for a day fluctuating ~20 and a day of stability in crypto is like an eternity. Now would be a time to buy with minimal risk. I shouldn't have had to spell this out to anyone, but you're welcome if your brand new to this.

Just put 3K eur in ans/neo

Dont know what im doing

He said he went all in, not hedge against BTC
That means he is betting it all that BCH, a direct competitor to BTC for hashrate power, is going to win in the market.

>"2 rupees were deposited into your account"

So when do you think it'll start climbing, a few days, a week, a month?

eventually

lmao, it's stable because everyone that knows how to access their BCC sold it. there's probably a massive amount just sitting there because owners don't even know about it.

So you're saying it's at ground floor then? You contradicted yourself.

what i'm saying is that once normies know how to access their free money we'll see the price drop even more.

me too user. was a nocoiner until today. after reading a lot of articles and studied the infrastructure and the people behind Bitcoin i am convinced this will take a huge share of the crypto market. got 10 BCC may get 11 more the coming days for that 21 BCC lamboland meme

I'm going to have to disagree at this point. Although it could drop more in value, I don't think there are as many normies as you think there are.

Same.
BTC bubble is doomed to pop. Especially as the difficulty adjustment is nearing, and miners will hop to bcc as it will be more profitable

so do you think eventually BCC will be worth more than BTC?

miners won't hop to a coin that has less than 10% the volume, but keep dreaming, it will make your bags feel less heavy lmao

Yikes, well its a shitcoin so who cares anyways

Please dont. Dont't go form Nocoiner to BCH. Or start collecting a pink wojak picture from somewhere for your next post.

To buy mansions, lambos and hookers, you need 21 BTC, not BCC, or any other altcoin.

Sorry for your loss.

miners move solely based on profitability, right now mining bcc is not profitable, the people who are mining it are losing hundreds of thousands of dollars a day. Once the difficulty of both chains adjust, mining bcc will be profitable and miners will hop in. Miners only look at the profitability of a chain. Since bcc has a faster difficulty adjustment mechanism, it's very likely that it will be more profitable to mine than btc soon.

i think it's a possibility that bcc will be worth more than btc, but regardless, that's not how you choose where to invest. I think bcc is much more likely to have gains, whereas btc is currently at all time high. Buy low sell high, it's easy.

>you tomorrow

wtf are you talking about. There are thousands of shitcoins more profitable to mine than bitcoin at the moment & most of those shitcoins are on Yobit.

Are those coins anywhere near the price of Bitcoin? kek

that's not how mining works. Bitcoin mining is done with specialized hardware that cannot mine most other altcoins, whereas bcc mining can be done with the same hardware. If the bcc difficulty decreases with their fast diff adjustment while btc remains the same, a lot of btc miners will switch, this will make the bcc chain longer (potentially longer than btc), and transactions confirm faster. While the btc chain will be slower and and more congested, until the next difficulty adjustment. I think this could have a positive impact on the price of bcc and a negative one on that of btc, but i didn't say it's a given.
I think most people don't realize that this is just the beginning, a few miners are mining bcc at a huge loss to keep it alive, but once difficulties adjust, it will be a completely different game. Even bcc supporters don't mine it now cause they would just be sinking money, they will mine it later once difficulty goes down further.

bcc is worth shit. it's not like etc, where hackers pumped it to dump hundreds of millions.

the main people behind bcc already dumped at like $800. there is no more big pumps for this shitcoin. maybe small ones, you could wait to dump at like .8 or .9, I doubt it could ever break .1.

but i wouldn't wait too long as bcc is ultimately destined to be a one sat coin, or delisted coin, as it continually gets hacked, btfo, and btc scales better and moons.

Youre retarded and you just revealed that you don't understand why the UAHF happened.

There is no profitability if nobody is using the coin you fucking retarded shill

You mean JAHF. Jihan Roger and their cult of newfags are the only ones who took part in this scam

>That's not how mining works
>a lot of miners will switch
>longer bcc chain
>faster confirmations
> blablabla

Dude, if you are gonna copy and paste the same shit while your altcoin is getting burned to the ground it won't make it go up, it just makes you look like a brainless parrot.

Just sell it and move on, it's an altcoin, deal with it. You are telling yourself a story that is completely dissonant with the future of BCC.

Right now the price is made of bagholders, and people that don't even know about the existence of BCC.

wondering how much more it will crash after coinbase supports it

It depends on what BTC does with Segwit or other performance enhancements.
Right now, BTC barely had enough capacity for the transactions it's getting, and it doesn't scale. There are plans to improve this, but they haven't happened yet.
BCH can handle 8x as many transactions as BTC. I don't know if they have other plans to improve performance.
If BTC can get its shit together and fix the performance, everyone will forget about BCH. But right now BCH is clearing the memepool with each block, while BTC seems to never clear it; the lowest it gets is around 1k unconfirmed transactions.

literally no one uses bcc, so it's not surprising, btc will eventually scale thousands of times father than bcc, it's kinda pointless how bcc performs now.