NMR - accumulation ending

Some of you are alright. Buy nmr at all time low. Price stabilizing over the last week on lower volume means accumulation phase is ending. Currently around 0.0086 and ath is at 0.04 that's a 5x gain. Let's go.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.wired.com/2017/02/ai-hedge-fund-created-new-currency-make-wall-street-work-like-open-source/amp
newsweek.com/hedge-fund-numerai-crowdsourced-machine-intelligence-635388
steemit.com/ethereum/@antz/ex-google-deepmind-and-apple-software-engineers-chaos-theory-physicist-and-funding-by-uvc-everything-you-need-to-know-about#comments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wired mag link google.com/amp/s/www.wired.com/2017/02/ai-hedge-fund-created-new-currency-make-wall-street-work-like-open-source/amp

Inb4 'muh shitcoin shill'. This is a low cap coin with a functioning product and growing network.

nice just bought 100k

>accumulation ending
>complete asspull
>here's a wired article from six fucking months ago

This shit is dead in the water OP, nobody wants your fucking bags.

NMR bagholder myself. NMR is dead.

I've been holding 2 NMR for weeks now when it was still 170.
2 NMR isn't a massive amount of money, but I still don't want to sell them at a loss.

Curious how did it die between being written up in Newsweek less than a month ago? Come on anons. This coin is actually recognized by Normie media. Think. Think anons. Don't be a money hater
newsweek.com/hedge-fund-numerai-crowdsourced-machine-intelligence-635388

It just hasn't recovered from the alt bloodbath. The secret is to find the coins that haven't recovered yet and buy them.

Or keep buying the flavor of the week at ATH geniuses

This. Veeky Forums thinks they create their own reality. Ignore normie media at your own peril.

Yes, surely the pump from the newsweek normie article is just being delayed a month.

Trying to imagine being as retarded as you. This is literally the worst shill post of this week, 2/10 effort.

Shut up. Anyone with a brain knows it's potential. The time will come soon enough

same here but this is crypto nothing dies , look at digibyte, hold

catching a falling knife. no thanks.

volume is still negatively trending.

Don't shill this coin. It's actually a good hold because there are more and more people using the platform.

It has more users in its Slack channel than NEO for fucks sake.

Also read this
steemit.com/ethereum/@antz/ex-google-deepmind-and-apple-software-engineers-chaos-theory-physicist-and-funding-by-uvc-everything-you-need-to-know-about#comments

He also called Omise Go before normies found out about it.

sage

thats an article and website built entirely on shit tier buzzwords

ai deep mind , google, apple
Because Numerai abstracts its financial data, data scientists do not know what the data represents and human biases and overfitting are overcome.
lol

fuck off

it has a functional platform you retard. it didnt do an ico either. if it was all memery why didnt they get ez bucks from retards?

no screenshots, link me to these projects

what? i am not going to help you make investment decisions. i have already given you more than you deserve

bitbean does more than this

okay good luck with your magic beans

if I had to choose between them (I dont), id pick the cute bean logo over a scamcoin pretending to be something its not

schemes like this are set up to con institutional old money, not the users of Veeky Forums, dontfall for their bs they want investment only, not a product

okay user best of luck with your investments

Well I bought around 28. And the maximum supply ever will be 21,000,000. Which means I own around 1/1,000,000 of the total maximum supply. Feels pretty good.

Either way, I don't know if this coin has potential since it keeps going down. And every week scientists dump 45,000$ worth of NMR. This constant dumping is what keeps making the price drop. These fucking data-scientists man