What is your current lifestyle cost per month?

City, Country, monthly living expense

Cheyenne, USA, 1200 a month on average

14,400 a year, I live in a small paid off home

Would say around 800€ in western Austria.
I'm a programmer, so I somehow saving a good 70% without doing anything with it right now.

Wayne, Pennsylvania, USA. 1750 for rent, 130 for gas/electric, 160 for car insurance, 65 for internet, 600 for everything else.

22 years old.
And I'm about to be fired. This sucks.

Bout 900 CAD

Konstanz, South Germany

1600€ per month

South Korea, 15,000+ a month depends.
live with parents.

1100€ if I don't spend too much

Hallo aus Wien

LA, California
120k salary, backend dev for well known analytic software biz.
Live in a studio apt, paying 1.3k a month,
No gf, and I dont go out much. Just steady saving. Been buying BTC and alts since MT Gox collapse. I have enough money to retire and do whatever I want. But every time I think its a good time to sell all my crypto It keeps building up. So I'm sorta just enjoying the normal life for now and saving for I don't even know when.

The Woodlands, TX

$1,160 per month

I used to live in Boston and it was at least double that before.

>And I'm about to be fired
?

1750 for rent in a town with

Invest in fun stuff. Get to know people who do start-ups or so.

I live in a small city in new england
>rent + utilities: 600/month
>car: 200/month
>food: 200/month
>phone: 70/month

income is about 3000/month after taxes/deductions

God damn it, do something with your money. Please, for the sake of everyone that wishes they had your success.

600€/month, programmer living in a shoebox
shoebox actually still too big for me, all i do at home is eat, sleep, hygiene and sit in front of a pc. wasting at least 10m^2

Funny you say that because it sure doesn't feel like success. I had times spending a bit of my savings money, throwing parties, buying shit I don't need...In the end everyone around you becomes fake though, I don't have friends I can truly trust anymore.... I eventually realized, It's not at all what I want. I was happier being how I was 5 years ago. When I had barely any money and having hopes that one day I wouldn't have to deal with my shitty job and manager (I was a food server for a half-assed chinese food restaurant). I don''t really know where to set goals now, I already reached them and I don't feel like going further. I sure have some stories though from all of that and I'm grateful for that but sometimes being at the bottom is just as good as being at the top. you see the whole picture.

share some of the gains with charity, not the beggers on here, put the success to work for others

Did you not have friends you could trust before all this? I'm 99% sure I could hit the crypto jackpot and my close circle of friends would still be chill. It's the new friends you gotta watch out for and I bet the parties you threw made it worse.

Enjoy it, just keep it more private. Sounds like you could use some travelling to, get out and experience some shit. Good way to enjoy the money without worrying about drawing attention as long as you aren't posting about it all over Facebook or something. Good luck, user, hope you learn how to enjoy it.

Background on me btw: I'm a software engineer making a very comfortable salary and currently less happy than when I was working my $10/hr high school job.

So I get where you're coming from. My thing is time, I don't have enough time anymore and I'm too stressed. If I hit it big in crypto like yourself, that'd fix it for me and I'd be able to start focusing on my hobbies I'm passionate about vs being a 9-5 slave. If you can't enjoy the money, try and enjoy the freedom it can buy you at least.

baltimore suburb near fort meade
about $2.2k a month

i'm fucked paying back debt for the next 3 years, but after that my expenses will be nothing and i'll be a cryto millionaire

I feel you on that, I've been contemplating just cashing out and diving into something new. I guess complacency is my worst enemy right now. Even though it is really helping me financially. I've traveled a lot already, I've been to all the continents at major points and cities, I've grown bored though (excluding antarctica..). Yes I've had friends before my success and I'm still friends with a few. I was dumb enough to buy them cars and other useless shit while also helping them in times of need... now they seem to only call me when they are in need of help financially. I just dropped most of them, I have probably 2 people I can really trust.

Side note: Music is my passion. So I've been working on a social digital audio workface platform for the past few months and I am focusing on making that something huge in the future. (Imagine an online Ableton based DAW where everyone can pitch in a track).

I still have goals and plans, just kinda bored atm that's all.

Just outside of Chester England

I'm about to move into a house iv bought with a £450 a month mortgage, iv estimated that my total bills will come to around £800 not including food.

I got into crypto early may and put everything besides my deposit into shitcoins. I'm up for now and have just about managed to get back to pre crypto fiat savings.

Inb4 that's a success and you have even more money and less to do hah. Sounds like a fun project though. Funny that you'd start working on distributed music creation after getting involved in crypto.

For me, the big hobby is cars. There's races every weekend so I could easily occupy myself with racing and building/repairing in-between. Lots of media out there I don't have the time to consume either, music, movies, books, games, they all come out faster than I can take them in.

Maybe look into volunteer work too. Feels good to help others and it's good socialization as well.

~4-5K a month, San Francisco

live off 2k montly on the best state of the union

London, £2400, rent, bills, travel, food, drinking, weed, coke

Soon to be student in St. Gallen, should be the same for me soon (if not more)

>9-5
You're lucky buddy. I'm a 6-11:30 slave

$3400 in total monthly expenses in CA.

Biggest expense is my $1700 rent, which I do regret getting a lease for. Earned a little bit of money from my last job and went overboard. Yeah I know, I know, rookie mistake.

What's really got me at a high level of anxiety though is I left my last job at $70k for a job at $216k. Long story short, there's still a chance that the company could change it's mind. I'd still put my odds of landing the job at 90%, but if I don't get it... I am financially fucked.

Once a gambler, always a gambler. If this job does work out, I'll be set for life. It doesn't, I'll lose my apartment, my car (most likely) and my lifestyle.

Hail Mary.

Where can I buy stocks of your soon-to-be-big company?
Does it run on a blockchain? Why not?

monthly living expenses 800 per month

I make $0 income and I live with my girlfriend

300 US dollars, in a 3rd world country, healthy and cheap food from local farmers mainly veggies, around $95 for rent everything is cheap here, the movie theater is around $2

>1750 for rent in Pennsylvania
hahahahahahahaha you're a fucking idiot

Go to your local VA and help out

~1500 / month, Chicago.

lol living the dream.

Salem, Oregon, USA. ~1750/mo or ~34188/yr

Rent ~ 550 (Half of rent + Utils)
Car Loan - 549
Groceries - 200
Misc - 200
Car Ins - 155
Google Fi - 35
Netflix - 10

Outskirts of Liverpool, UK, £86 p/w rent (Utilities included, small place. Wife pays half, £43 per person per week) £45 to £75 a month on consumables. We're both Psychs and rake in £3000+ a month.

Currently saving money.

>tfw I would have like $2k of purely discretional income a month were it not for my student loan bags

Where user? Can I come?

>car loan as much as rent payment

boston

2.9k rent, 700 utilities/food/gym

140k base salary plus bonuses and shit

its all a rat race

maybe retire in a decade and road trip in a RV, move to a beach town and surf, idk what I'll want when I'm 40

Seoul

I spend about 1,000,000원 (~$1000 USD Dollars) on rent and food and everything else

where u live

any decent studio in a decent area is at least 1.6k

France, Near Paris
Income before tax 3100€
After tax 2300€

Rent 700€
Local tax 300€
Monthly expense 300€
Saving 300€
Loan 200€
Food 300€
Other 300€

I'm in trouble /biz.

Thanks, and that's pretty neat. Cars are a great hobby, I always found hands on hobbies fun as well so I get your vibe. Looks like you got everything falling in place and know where you're headed, I envy that in a since.

Southeast LA, my neighborhood is slightly gentrified. I drive a 2003 Toyota Corolla, and the only money I spent on furnishing was for a bed, bookshelf, and laptop desk. I'm normally the visitor at other peoples places, so I don't worry much about what my home looks like or what I drive for that matter. To give you a better perspective.. I bought and still do buy most my clothes from goodwill (and a lot of them are actually pretty fashionable honestly).

Iktfb

Either you pay up or you live in black neighborhoods with crime. New Jersey is exactly the same, you can live in the black neighborhoods and get robbed/killed OR you can pay $1500 or more to live in a proper place.

If i didn't have to work and have a $40k/month income stream, i'd be pretty happy with it.

>live off parents
>they pay for everything
>when they die i will starve

fuck dude, you better work your ass off. I mean it, people here or anywhere would kill for that job, just remember act like you have the job already but don't be dipshit and apply yourself, you got this

Lakefront property wNYS, USA

1250, rent, drinking, food, festivals, fishing, gaming, long walks along lake in moonlight (lel)
350/mo rent
Stack ice cream in a deep freezer for 2200/mo

I live in king of prussia, trust me the mainline is by far the nicest part of pennsylvania, u just gotta pay up

True story user - dudes either out his ass or out of his mind.

Well, well, well - who doesnt like shopping malls.

South philly, pa, us.

1450 for rent
200 for utilities
No car
15 for bike share
3-400 for pot to vape

I'm planning to retire on a 20k pension

How much rent could I afford?

3rd world user here, I can survive for a month with about $50 yet I have to fight the locals to get food.

>Inb4 pajeet

No man, we still have common toilets.

Jacksonville, FL 'Murrica
$450 total expenses a month. Live in a condo a few miles from the beach. NEET living off of affiliate sites.

Students can live off less here. I eat out often, live in a large appartment and included major travel expenses.

Reckon students around here live on €700-800. I studied in the Netherlands and lived off €600 a month. That was 10 years ago.

Why are you saving when you have a loan to pay? Hope it is really low interest. 300€ saving in paris is kinda allright. Paris is a bitch if you want to live a little.

Southwest UK, split bills with another person, £588/month expenses, £980 fiat income

Probably like... $20/month for ramen, that's about it.

Windsor Ontario
1100 month mort+tax
200$ utilities+gas

save 12kyr for investments

leaves me about 8k for food and entertainment.

Belgium, 1400€/month

That girl is pretty.