Tfw I was lucid dreaming

>tfw I was lucid dreaming
>I went on google in my dream and asked "what is the next successful coin"
>tfw ANTShARES popped up
>tried typing in others but no results
>bought in 200 because of this

I am not even larping or joking. This legitimately happened to me when it was $7. I didnt intentionally lucid dream but it happened randomly one night and I could control what I was doing and I decided to ask that. It was scary because I had to maintain that state and I was close to waking up so many times

what the fuck happened

can you do it again and post about it afterwards?
Thx oraclebro!

Proof

2nd proof

hahaha, buying ANS is a nobrainer if you visit Veeky Forums on a regular basis

It's true. Even the spirits in the dream world know.

That's not entirely true. There are many warning signs for anyone who actually looks into this.

when are you gonna sell?

I am going to hold and see how far this goes. I don't really like Neo desu. Too many red flags for any reasonable investor. I literally invested based on my dream and only bought 200 (a reasonable amount). I looked into the coin before and was back and forth on it.

I believe you 100% OP

why didnt you tell us about it before it mooned?

I had a similar experience with my dreams a few months ago.
I predicted TO THE DAY that bitcoin would reach $3000 on june 11. made my prediction about 2 weeks in advance of this.

and I had another dream around the same time period. ETH was around $250 early june. In this dream I distinctly saw a chart showing ETH at $350. a few days later it went to 350 and then eventually to 420 (i sold at 350 of course like the dream told me to)

I brought both of these dreams to Veeky Forums but nobody responded

I never believed in psychic powers and shit but these two dreams changed my life
I havent had a psychic dream like them since though...

everything I have written above is completely factual

Can you post proofs of your sells and buys?

>why didnt you tell us about it before it mooned?

I didn't know if I was going to regret it following my dream or not.

how many trades do you think you make in a day?

I don't trade often. Why?

this meme is like a virus. it needs to be killed.

kek

at the time I didnt think it was a psychic dream. I just thought it was a regular dream that felt kind of funny

obviously things were not done perfectly and I have many regrets. I basically was just daytrading and scalping like normal. I wish I had just followed my dream...

I had a dream a week ago where I woke up and bitcoin was 600, changed tab then went back to bitcoinwisdom, shit was 200, then 100, then back to 600 in few seconds

i didn't short bitcoin tho

why the fuck didnt you tell us sooner?

lol

i thouight about it but i didnt want to be called a neo shill or anything.

yea that is super risky

I went all in on ETH at $50 because an angel told me to during an acid trip. Life is fucking strange.

Everytime i see that image i want to deck you through the screen

>I went all in on ETH at $50 because an angel told me to during an acid trip.

Explain more please. Post proof of purchase too.

TELL ME BUY ESPERS AT YOBIT IN DREAM
NO MONEY NOW

>I went all in on ETH at $50

Were you also on Veeky Forums when they shilled the fuck out of it? Maybe your unconscious surface or something. I am still genuinely curious because the dream i had was bizarre but i am looking for rational explanations

lol

I had a dream this morning that Daniel Radcliffe was on an interview show and when asked what he was doing next popped a solid monero coin on table.

Does this mean he is engaging in human trafficking? Weird dream. I'm not even in monero

you aren't a prophet people have been shillint antshares for months and it deeply affected your subconscious

and with that said, buy BAT

why didnt i dream of espers or rddcoin then?

>Does this mean he is engaging in human trafficking?

I would not be surprised

Sit down, slavie.