Moonlanding commencing

We going to $200 per in a few days. How will no coiners ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/antshares-partners-with-microsoft-to-digitalize-real-world-assets-with-blockchain
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is not going to end well...

These fags buying eth and still using Robin Hood

more like back to under 10

Salty no anter fag spotted

What is : Alibaba

>Vitalik didnt make it so its trash.

Yeah china is incompetent you're right

This is just beginning, 500 k satoshis is nothing to this coin

Moderate estimation NEO is 100 dollar end of this year

>tfw sold at 360k waiting for a dip

please...hurk my heart...my heart...dip...it's gonna dip right guys...do i really have to buy in at 500k

>$200

Stop it. Get the fuck out of here.

mfw i had a sell order at 360 but i cancelled it

Nah, just wait for the Chink dump later, but probably not under 400k

And I want to stress that is VERY conservative.

it will definitely dip but we aren't sure where the floor is

you need to wait 1 day. your heart is in your hands until then

>price only going up
>thinks a chink whale will sell to lower bids
>for less profit

something that will never have anything in common with your shitcoin. and your rumors of collaboration with Microsoft were spread because ans made a conference in a Microsoft's >>>>BUILDING

You must be new here.

I never bought that coin because it went against my number 1 rule "never buy anything shilled in biz" but this one might be the exception...

Are you comparing ANS to DGB. Plz stop

cointelegraph.com/news/antshares-partners-with-microsoft-to-digitalize-real-world-assets-with-blockchain

Ive been doing this for 4 months and started out with 1500. Im sitting at 60k right now.

You must not do much research.

I'm not from Veeky Forums. I'm am here to help NEETs moon

I bought, because web bots expert Clif High report say that this coin has huge potential and Antshares could be next big thing.

There's actually a few coins shilled here that did well, you just gotta dyor and check other media to discern what's shit and what's not.

>4 months

That's a pretty shitty rule. You can't have a successful coin with zero shilling.

now that you see that DGB failed it's easy for you to say it was shit FROM RESTROSPECTION. if it stayed at 2000 sats you would be saying now that it's a good coin with great future. nothing changes the attitude of investors more than price(crypto/stock/whatever moons -> people think it's good because it mooned ->people buy more ->bagholders are born)

Clif high is mah man

>60k in 4 months
>apparently doesn't know how to trade

Go back to your Xtrabytes thread

With that rule you'd missed out on ETH

Slow down.
Steady uptrend to triple digits, it will be more like a couple months before we get close.

And he shouldnt even been in crypto to begin with.

Btw, newfag, if you're going to shill and then call someone out to do their research, make sure you don't post a link that's a year old that's already been debunked by Da Hongfei himself in the AMA on reddit. Lurk moar, faggot, 4 months ain't shit.

He literally said in the AMA whats in the article. They are in co-operation.

Silly user, you must be 18+ to post.

>Not onecoining

>ANS fags unironically think this is sustainable

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH guess you didn't learn your lesson last time...this is nothing more than GREED....guess where it's going to go once FOMO dies out?

>you bought ANS at the ATH

forgot pic

"In terms of Microsoft, yes we have cooperation with Microsoft China because NEO is built with C# and .NET Core, and NeoContract is the first in the world to support writing smart contract with C#."

Hahahahahaha, not only are you a newfag, you're a stupid newfag. That's like saying Microsoft cooperates with me because I wrote a document on Word. Lmfao, btfo faggot.

Keep being jealous, fag :)

most likely, at least 375k i think

look at the lows, ANS just gets a higher and higher floor

And just like that I'm rich. Holy fuck. What to do now...

Youre right, eth didnt go from 30$ to 300$ in 3 months.

Hey man if you enjoy poverty be my guest.

Never below 400k again. Ever. You'll be lucky to buy at 450k. Very lucky.

>there are still retards who haven't bought in

Look at the graph you fucking retards

Sharp, sudden rises in a short amount of time aren't sustainable

It's literally happened three times already

They just enjoy the flavor of Bosco sticks.

>Assuming I don't have 80% of my portfolio in NEO
I just don't spread wrong information and I do research. Maybe when you pass your 4 months, you'll get what I mean.

not sure about that. it's a nice sustained growth with good volume on the upside and comparatively low volume on the down. This bull has a lot of fire in himself still.

yeah, i think you are right

there is good possibility that NEO price growht is going to going exponiental, and i wouldnt be supprisided to see NEO price 200 dollar end of the year

Remember, Bitcoin went 2800 to 3200 few hours, more money comes from cryptomarkets, and ofcouse more money from NEO, more and more buy NEO coins

80% of 100$ is still 80$ user

The dump is tomorrow

That's a stupid rule, m8

I started with 500 CAD 2 months ago now I got 1.35 BTC to my name, thanks research and instinct.

Never would've heard of SIGT or checked out OMG if it weren't for the shills.

we have entered new paradigm

NEO is soon top 5 coin, triple digits coin

I've made a lot of money off biz shills. Keep it up faggots

Proofs?

damn who is this fine semen demon?

Zoom out on 1 day charts

Dolly Little, now buy NEO

There is literally no reason for ANS to moon to $200 or something close to that.

The only way it would is if all ICO's suddenly announced they will use their smart contracts instead of ether, or alongside ether, which is not possible to be on both for that purpose.

>This shit
>it's a nice sustained growth

It's FOMO kicking into overdrive before the conference. Shit's gonna go the same way as last time

Depends what they announce

Isnt it just a dev conference in Japan? shouldnt cause any hype to be honest.

When is the conference?

It's always dump time when there are some news

It's just like the conference they had at Microsoft's China HQ, though admittedly they're 'officially' moving everything to be NEO this week too

Stop with the fuckin lazytown bitch

Depends. Wasnt the beijing conference just rebranding? With EEA shit skyrocketed

Ohhhhh there's a conference. Ok. That explains this ridiculous pump you guys have had. Great. I bought some around 300k sats and now I know to sell before tomorrow when you guys have a conference. Got it.

Thank you.

I bought when Veeky Forums told me. ANS was 17 cents

>tfw missed the ans moon mission
someone tell me this will drop to $12ish when the Chinese start dumping prior to the conference, otherwise I might as well kill myself.

This isnt about conference.

kek it's a whoole new wave of newfags

entertaining and sad seeing neets try to rationalize price increase.........you have no idea what kind of deals go on behind closed doors...take ethereum and fenbushi for example...you are all still stuck on muh conference and muh fomo

Its now 16.90 dollar.

Don kill yourself because 4.90 dollar

You still can buy it.

This coin has potential go big.

You cant price the market.

>Don kill yourself because 4.90 dollar
Yeah but when you're ready to drop hundreds or thousands of dollars on something those few dollars make a huge difference

>you have no idea what kind of deals go on behind closed doors

And neither do you. Everyone's buying on hype not actual concrete information

holy shit if it went to $200 I'd start uncontrollably ejaculating until my house is flooded.

Conference is the 10th

I recognize the same pattern as in eth

Ive been thinking and noticing the same.

Some girl who fucks niggers

You're trying too hard to fit in.

IS THIS THE DIP? IS IT TIME TO SELL?

this project is just beginning

you can sell but remember that there is no any quarantee that there is going to dip and you ten missed rocket

Last time it was buy the rumor sell the news with the Chinese pretty much abusing arbitrage to fuck over people on Bittrex for each money. This is mirroring that event almost perfectly. The 'news' occurs in the next few days

>shorted at 450k

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

liquidated yet?

no.

Someone please help me not buy back at a loss. I need 350k ANS. Is it coming back?

I hope not

300k in 2 days

prob not tonight my friendo...is not showing signs of a cool off....esp with japan buying in soon

Not denying that ANS has been great for gains, but it's so overhyped right now. It's not even a shit Ethereum, it's a shit Stratis. I'm all in with the rest of you mad men though and keeping a really fucking close eye on my stop losses.

>Is it coming back?

Give it a few more days

Who /soldat500k+/ here?

Congrats on the gains and not letting FOMO prevent you from realizing them

How is NEO shit? It solves the major flaw plaguing ether and the team isnt a bunch of assholes

nice, dip, buying some more